I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
just old enough, baby!

46, 6'3", 175, would love to chat with a younger girl that appreciates me and what i can do for her!

are you into the northern cal vs. southern cal thing? i have to admit - i'm nor-cal all the way! (but i still love pretty girls from socal!)

I like the fetish scene up north...and I like the driven aggressive men that you find up there. But I like how little clothes I have to wear down here. :)

I like the fetish scene up north...and I like the driven aggressive men that you find up there. But I like how little clothes I have to wear down here. :)

right on! do you want to tell me about your fetish? i'll tell you about mine...pm if you'd rather...

I am owned by two Masters. No...they own me and another girl...rotate us back and forth. It works out.

is there ever a time when you want more sex than they are allowing you to have? what then? are you allowed to please yourself?

what about the other girl - do you get jealous of her?

is there ever a time when you want more sex than they are allowing you to have? what then? are you allowed to please yourself?

what about the other girl - do you get jealous of her?

I get a lot of sex. :) but I always want more. No, not allowed to pleasure myself.

No...I'm pretty head over heels in love with her.

I get a lot of sex. :) but I always want more. No, not allowed to pleasure myself.

No...I'm pretty head over heels in love with her.

so you get to play with her, when it pleases the masters? can you describe a recent encounter for me?

so you get to play with her, when it pleases the masters? can you describe a recent encounter for me?

Another time....I need to get moving. And I would rather do that either privately or on my thread.

I like my guys so much older, it qualifies as a fetish. I am married to a man who turns seventy this year and I am thirty eight. i date two guys with around that age difference before him. I have always prefered MUCH older men. My sister has me beat though. Her first boyfriend was seventy five when she was twenty five.

I'm 67, last night I masturbated my wife with a vibrator, she is 51, she was
telling me, in detail, the last fuck she had with one of her lovers, we got married 2 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back