Blue Boy Shorts (4).JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 75
  • Blue Boy Shorts (11-1).JPG
    Blue Boy Shorts (11-1).JPG
    96.4 KB · Views: 57
  • Blue Boy Shorts.JPG
    Blue Boy Shorts.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 74
A few more today. Here is something to knock the chill off.

Attachments

• Blue Boy Shorts (9).JPG
    Blue Boy Shorts (9).JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 63
  • Blue Boy Shorts (8).JPG
    Blue Boy Shorts (8).JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 51
  • Blue Boy Shorts (10).JPG
    Blue Boy Shorts (10).JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 71
Good morning, anyone around to play? I think i will see what I can dust off of the vault for this wonderful day.

How is everyone this weekend? Any naughty plans to share?

Attachments

• outdoor strip (17).JPG db.jpg
    outdoor strip (17).JPG db.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 244
  • DSC06321edit.jpg
    DSC06321edit.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 87
I've been away for a while but bump and let's see who's out there. Have a great weekend. :heart:

vgo!!!!! had no idea you were back around sharin all your handsomeness with us again.....sure nice to see you. hope you and princess are doing good....gc:kiss:

I tend to be more of a lurker these days but with enough requests I would be more than willing to open the vault and share some fun stuff. How are you these days? And the Princess is doing great. Just getting into as much naughtiness as we can. To bad you aren't closer or we might rope you in, literally!! :devil:

vgo!!!!! had no idea you were back around sharin all your handsomeness with us again.....sure nice to see you. hope you and princess are doing good....gc:kiss:

I tend to be more of a lurker these days but with enough requests I would be more than willing to open the vault and share some fun stuff. How are you these days? And the Princess is doing great. Just getting into as much naughtiness as we can. To bad you aren't closer or we might rope you in, literally!! :devil:

oh i wouldn't have to be roped....can't rope the willing vgo...:D:D:D

Back