Shy Sexy Texan - Version 2

Shy means I want you to look at me, but I turn my head every time you do.

tumblr_oju55uN0mB1w32qlfo1_500.jpg

I wanna look at you!!!!:D
 
These are all great!
I especially love the photo in which you bite your lip!

Thanks! I do have a bit of a habit of doing that.

Oh wow...I would be completely defenseless against that smirk! ;) Very cute. Thanks for sharing.

It's my superpower :p

I may have mentioned this before, but you are a truly stunning woman. Excellent, excellent pictures.

Thank you friend :) You are too kind.

Lovely thighs and legs.
I see the photobucket ones got deleted.

Ugh... I know. Photobucket must be run by uber conservative grandmas :) But I've replaced the link in my post with the tumblr link.

That look right there could melt the polar ice caps!!!! Wow!!!!
I wanna look at you!!!!:D

Jason!!!! Your enthusiasm!!!! It just never stops!!!! :)
 
I definitely remember you and I'm thrilled you have decided to return!
Subscribed, obviously!
 
HEY!!

I remember you!!

We talked for awhile (Even tried to plan a meet up)

....but then you disappeared.

I'm so happy you're back......and looking as good as ever.
 
Shy means I want you to look at me, but I turn my head every time you do.

tumblr_oju55uN0mB1w32qlfo1_500.jpg

Everytime I see this I always have a very big grin on my face. Completely stunning set of legs in every way. Hope you have been doing alright this week and good to see you back on the boards Stacy, would be a pleasure to catch up with you again at some point soon.

Hope you are doing well, and my appetite cannot wait for the next entry in this series!!
 
Back
Top