The husband and the stripper

aussiegeekygal

Academically slutty
Joined
Feb 21, 2014
Posts
22,824
First off- Hi everyone. My first actual thread here... I'm stoked :)

My husband was out last night with mates celebrating the upcoming nuptials of their last single friend. Needless to say it was a hairy and drunken night. This morning, husband fills me in on some of the details, including his visit to one of the local strip joints.

He bought a lap dance for himself and the groom to be and he was almost schoolboy giddy about how much fun it was for him. Apparently Kat (the stripper... duh!) was a little handsy with him and extended his dance beyond the song he paid for. After three songs, she unbuttoned his shirt and fly and let him touch whatever he wanted while she "deepthroated his fingers" (his words). After the dance, she turned down her turn on stage to buy him a drink and tell him how hot she thought he was.

I don't know how the other lap dances went, however something tells me he got a little extra attention that is not normally afforded to patrons. Deep down, I love it. I love that she gave him the attention and ego boost and it turns me on to think of him being handsy with another woman (I just wish I was there to see it). He tells me she had epicly larrge tits (and they were real :eek:).

My question to you guys and girls is: Is this just part of her job or was she a little more attentive than one would expect?
 
Had this happen to me once, and I don't think it's the norm. (Maybe they single out a particular customer, I don't know ...) Wonderful woman gyrated on top of me for three songs, let me touch her breasts and pussy, and finally we cleaned up and she said she'd be back. One of my buddies saw me come out of the room and said everybody was leaving -- so I don't know what she had planned next.
 
Had this happen to me once, and I don't think it's the norm. (Maybe they single out a particular customer, I don't know ...) Wonderful woman gyrated on top of me for three songs, let me touch her breasts and pussy, and finally we cleaned up and she said she'd be back. One of my buddies saw me come out of the room and said everybody was leaving -- so I don't know what she had planned next.

Lucky you x

It seems like an awfully attentive ride.
 
First off- Hi everyone. My first actual thread here... I'm stoked :)

*waves* You popped your cherry! Awesome! ;)

My question to you guys and girls is: Is this just part of her job or was she a little more attentive than one would expect?

I've had a few lap dances in my time and, here in the UK, they tend to have a strict 'Hands Off' rule. (If your hands leave the leather you best be scratching your nose!)

That being said I did once have a girl in a private show let me do a WHOLE lot more. I think the girls are allowed, or the management turn a blind eye to, anything if SHE instigates it and is happy to do it.
 
I've had a few such experiences.

The first strip club I ever went to was a little rural place. I was there with a bunch of friends and when you waved a dollar bill at the stripper on the stage she would come down, sit on your lap and kiss you on the mouth! I did this once or twice and then all my friends started waving dollars and directing her to me! She wouldn't let me touch her other than deep tongue kissing.

There was another club in a nearby town. One afternoon I was in the place with just a few other patrons. The stripper was an older gal. She also would kiss guys who tipped her. I was the youngest guy there and she gave me some extra crotch grinding along with my kiss. I kept tipping her and risked getting thrown out by touching her ass and tits. She didn't discourage me. Finally, she would hold open her bikini bottom and invite me to tuck the dollar in there. When I did so, she whispered in my ear, "Lower and slower." I fingered her pussy as she humped against my hand.

Finally, I lived about a quarter mile from a go-go bar in NJ. I used to go there all the time. One Sunday afternoon, I was just about the only customer there. The bartender was an older gal, a redhead with huge tits. The dancers were tiny waifs who held no interest to me at all, but that bartender was my type! I made chit chat with her and gawked at her razor-slashed t-shirt that revealed a ton of cleavage. She went over to serve the other guy across the bar and when she came back she told me he was a jerk. He had called her "Juggs" and to "teach him a lesson" she flashed her tits to him. I was dumb-founded. I asked her if I had to insult her to get a look. She lifted her t-shirt revealing an amazing pair of huge, natural hangers with big, heard pink nipples. I gave her a dollar and she leaned forward for me to place it in between those monsters and she pushed them together trapping my hand in a mountain of titflesh. Needless to say, I gave her all the money I had on me, one dollar bill at a time and got to cop many more feels that way. I memorized her schedule and she always gave me that extra attention. Other patrons would see this and try to "buy a feel", but she would only give me that special attention.

I don't go to strip bars these days, but I used to love them.
 
i can tell you from experience.....in UK anyway......its against the rules to have physical contact between stripper and customer.......in the club. however what happens outside is up to who ever..........and yes it does happen...a few of the girls i have worked with have been fucked by customers......
 
Yes as she above said you can't touch strippers in the club.

However also as she said what happens outside is another story. I have had the pleasure in planting my seed deep into a couple of strippers.

I had a long term fuck buddy who was a stripper, if I was ever out with friends and we went into such strip club I'd never get a dance from her. It was kind of just a passing glance, pretended we didn't know each other.

It's hot seeing someone pay and drool all over someone you're fucking, knowing that they would give anything to get what you'll be getting later on that night from her.

After my night out she would meet me and go home, the scent of her was animal like, from dancing all night sweating and being horny too.

They were good times.
 
This is such a sexy thread! I love the fact that you want to be there! The only thing that has ever happened to me was out in Vegas where I think it is a whole different animal. But any way I got lap dance after lap dance from an incredibly sexy woman. Each dance she would run my cock more and more with her body. She finally told me to go to and take off my under wear! I did as she asked and came back and sat down for what seemed like 10 more dances. Through out this time she worked my zipper down and took my cock out. She stroked me and even sucked on it from time to time!

Never forget it!
 
I hadn't been in a strip club since probably my college days. Back in January, I was in one outside of Dallas and let's just say that the dancer I had worked on a very liberal touching policy (at least more liberal than some of the other places I had been to in college). She let me touch anywhere and everywhere and I was rewarded with a nice fingertip of pussy juice to lick off. She would respond by putting her mouth over my jeans-covered crotch and vibrating her lips against it. Definitely my second-best experience in a strip club...and this one didn't cost as much as #1.
 
My question to you guys and girls is: Is this just part of her job or was she a little more attentive than one would expect?
Well, I don't spend alot of time in strip clubs, but it would seem to me she was much more attentive than a customer can normally expect.
 
I'm told that down here, they expect 1,000.00 for a 1 hour lap dance. This is within 1/2 mile of the main gate.

Do guys really pay that much?
 
a different story

But, yes, it is true. It happened about 20 years ago, but it still makes me hard.

My wife is pretty vanilla. I used to try to get her to bring another man, woman, or couple into our bed, but nope, ain't going to happen. I could, at the most, get her to dress up, and show off her magnificent nipples, but that was about all.
I wasn't surprised when she went to a male strip show with a bunch of her girlfriends. They were a little wilder than she was, and they all liked to drink. However, this night was a little different.
I sat home, watched some porn, drank some beers, and finally went to bed around midnight when she didn't come home. I was fast asleep, when I woke up to her coming into the bedroom naked, and she pulled back the covers and dove in, taking my cock in her mouth and sucking me furiously. It didn't take me long to get hard, but I knew something must have triggered this, so I reluctantly pulled her away, and asked her what happened to bring this on.
She told me that they all were having a good time and getting pretty drunk, catcalling the strippers, and a couple of the girls were showing their tits to them. She said that towards the end of the night one of the strippers came to their table and was kissing and fondling a couple of them. She was shocked when all of a sudden he opened her blouse, took out her breast, and starting sucking on her nipple( which I'm sure was standing out in all it's glory). She said she didn't know what to do, but froze and let him continue. She said he then slid his hand up under her skirt, and starting rubbing her pussy through her panties. Well, I was about to cum then, and I was sure she was going to say she pushed him away, but noooo, she said, " I couldn't help myself, and I just parted my legs and leaned my head back" She said he slid his finger into her, and stroked her clit while he sucked on her nipple. She said, after a few minutes, she pushed him away, and told the girls ( who were all watching Miss Prim in utter disbelief) that they better get out of there fast.
Yes, I came as soon as she put her mouth back on my cock, but I also slid my finger in to her and felt how soaked she was. We ended up fucking through the night, as I told her how hot I thought it was, and that I wanted to watch next time. But, as hot as it made her, and as good as that night was, sadly, she didn't like talking about it after that, and didn't want to take it any further. I was left with just a great memory, and desires that were never fulfilled. You'll have to excuse me now, but I have to go and masturbate, once again....
 
I'm told that down here, they expect 1,000.00 for a 1 hour lap dance. This is within 1/2 mile of the main gate.

Do guys really pay that much?

A thousand what?
I don't think I would pay more than ÂŁ20 for a 'Song' At best ÂŁ50 for a 'session' (10 mins?)

Its been a while since I have been in a strip bar... British ones were not really all that good when I went.. I hope they improved.
 
I'm told that down here, they expect 1,000.00 for a 1 hour lap dance. This is within 1/2 mile of the main gate.

Do guys really pay that much?

I guess some do. But that seems a bit high. Of course it has been about 15 years since I went to a strip joint. I would not pay that much for a lap dance under any circumstances.
 
As i said,in Uk at any rate,there is no contact allowed between customer and dancer,for any reason,although we do make suggestive remarks or gestures. I we want more,and the customer is happy with arrangements,we meet out side the club,and then anything goes.
 
These days I think I would find the strippers just too young for my tastes. I'm 54. And I am too old and frustrated to pay for getting teased. If I was going to do more than watch porn and jerk off as usual, I would consider getting a massage which might at least end in some satisfaction.

I've had some "good" lap dances with crotch grinding and even getting tits rubbed in my face, but generally, I just end up frustrated, wreaking of that nasty stripper perfume and trying to get the glitter off me. I don't need that these days.
 
Things do happen in strip clubs that are beyond the "rules". I've been sucked off by a stripper in the private dance area on two different occasions. Both these "incidents" started with the finger sucking, and progressed from there. I've been offered sex outside the club a few times, and several times been asked if I would ever consider dating a stripper.

One time I fingered a woman to an orgasm in the private dance area. This fingering incident was one of the more erotic experiences in my life and inspired one of my stories; "What Happens in a Strip Club".
 
Last time I was at a strip club, the stripper grinded on me until I orgasmed through my pants. Before she started, she asked for my hand. I gave it to her and she swallowed my middle finger then Jamed it into her Pussy and started to ride it. It was among the most erotic experiences of my life. By the time she was grinding, I was grabbing her ass cheeks and thrusting at her pussy as she licking my neck. I cam with a song left, which I spent licking her toes as she lay on the ground legs wide open rubbing her clit.
 
Last time I was at a strip club, the stripper grinded on me until I orgasmed through my pants. Before she started, she asked for my hand. I gave it to her and she swallowed my middle finger then Jamed it into her Pussy and started to ride it. It was among the most erotic experiences of my life. By the time she was grinding, I was grabbing her ass cheeks and thrusting at her pussy as she licking my neck. I cam with a song left, which I spent licking her toes as she lay on the ground legs wide open rubbing her clit.

Sounds legit
 
I used to frequent a strip club in the middle of Sydney, and the private shows we just me and a girl (or two) in a closed room .. where if they liked you (?) .. they would respond like any normal hot girl in that situation. I've had the most erotic times in those room, where even the girls were surprised at the things they did ..

Mind you I only picked the girls I'd like to hang out with .. so after an hour in the room, they'd usually happily come back to my place afterwards .. sometimes I'd offer them cash and sometimes just the promise of some champagne .. I was busy with work .. so I did find the strip club the easiest place to pick up girls .. many I'm still friends with .. oh and there was a massage parlour next door too .. that's another story .. suffice to say I eventually moved to the country and got married.

So to answer your question, it's part of their job .. but if they don't like you at all .. you won't get that kind of attention. Take is as a compliment ..
 
Last edited:
Back
Top