Younger men for older women?

I was 22 years old and was seeing a 45 year old. She taught me more about sex than anyone and she loved my stamina. Eventually called it quits because her kids were nearer in age to me than her.

Much later in life when I was about 30 I was seeing a 58 year old woman as a pure fuck buddy. We had some of the greatest sex and I loved her lack of inhibitions.
 
Wonderful thread. Always feel safer when with an older women. Just a natural bond there and a sense of caring.
 
While I'm not exactly the typical "younger man" (I'm 35), I have considered that I'd like a chance with a much older woman.
I would love someone who was maybe 50, 55+.
A beautiful mature woman to have some slow, sensual fun with.
 
For the women how much is the love of a younger man more the nurturing, motherly aspect of love? If that even makes sense.

I loved the adoration an older woman would always provide like they were wowed we were even doing it sometimes but I wonder if there is some other joy?
 
Older women are definitely a preference

I've slept with several older women so far, the oldest being 56 when. I was 19, all the others were 45+ as well. They're confidence in bed, the raw passion, the skills they have and obviously being ridiculously attractive physically are all better with older women.
 
When I rate my sexual partners that I've had throughout my life... the older they were, the better the sex was.

Some of the older women's were certainly not as attractive as the younger ones, but with confidence and skill and communication I'd MUCH rather an older lover. Mmmmmmmm
 
I've slept with several older women so far, the oldest being 56 when. I was 19, all the others were 45+ as well. They're confidence in bed, the raw passion, the skills they have and obviously being ridiculously attractive physically are all better with older women.

Well said..beautiful thing huh!
 
My wife was 35 when she had sex with a 22 year old man. She liked being considered sexy by the young guy, but she said that his lack of experience detracted from the sex, itself.
 
The lust for older women is something I don't think it'll ever grow out of, they just ooze sexiness, both physically and mentally. Its refreshing to see that there are some women who enjoy the company of younger men, I'm barely in my 20's yet and it gives hope for younger men like myself
 
Last edited:
The lust for older women is something I don't think it'll ever grow out of, they just ooze sexiness, both physically and mentally. Its refreshing to see that there are some women who enjoy the company of younger men, I'm barely in my 20's and it gives hope for younger men like myself

Oh sweetie, there will always be hope for guys like you I'm sure.

Personally I'm pushing up against the big 4-0 and my libido is actually surpassing my husbands' (he's a few years older than me). We still have a fairly active sex life for a married couple, at least compared to some of our friends, but if things keep going in the direction they're going, he's not going to be able to keep up much longer!

If you and one or two (or three!) of your friends ever decide to get into the pizza delivery business in Las Vegas let me know! I have several, very attractive, slender and fit married friends who are in the exact same boat I am ;) :)
 
I was 17 when I started sleeping with my 38 year old, 11th Grade English teacher. She was incredible. I don't regret a minute of it.
 
Oh sweetie, there will always be hope for guys like you I'm sure.

Personally I'm pushing up against the big 4-0 and my libido is actually surpassing my husbands' (he's a few years older than me). We still have a fairly active sex life for a married couple, at least compared to some of our friends, but if things keep going in the direction they're going, he's not going to be able to keep up much longer!

If you and one or two (or three!) of your friends ever decide to get into the pizza delivery business in Las Vegas let me know! I have several, very attractive, slender and fit married friends who are in the exact same boat I am ;) :)

Thank you for the encouragement, I do hope so :kiss:

I may have to rethink my career choices and head over to Vegas then and move into the Pizza business, that sounds like a wonderful motivation ;)
You and those ladies sound stunning, I'd love to fill that void in their life, given the opportunity and wouldn't hesitate to tend to all their sexual needs
 
Last edited:
I've always had a thing for older women, they are more open minded, eager to please and just have a better attitude. No bullshit, which I love.
 
Big fantasy of mine to be with a much younger guy and maybe his friend

I enjoy older women they are fun to be with and around. They know their desires and aren't afraid to voice them. I've been with a couple of older women and the thoughts of my time with them still arouse me.
 
Mature women prefer the young men because they are suppose to perform better physically. Older men prefer the younger girls because thier pussies are supposedly tighter..
 
When I was younger I preferred older Guys . Now that I am in my 40,s I prefer younger . I am currently looking for a young playmate . :)
 
Back
Top