PM asshattery

I have to give this guy points for trying a different angle. Got this today.

Originally Posted by
Hello can I ask you a hypothetical question?? If I was your husband and I had a friend over one night to watch a football or something and as we sat in the couch across from him I leaned over and started kissing your neck and I whispered in your ear " he's looking up your skirt hunny" how would you react?

And this one two weeks ago.

Originally Posted by
Re: Taboo question
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Hi lets say I was your husband and we were sitting on our couch one evening as our teenage son say on the floor across from us and I leaned over and started kissing your neck and nibbling in your ear and whispered that he was looking up your dress what would your reaction be??

:rolleyes:

Can't
Remember
A
Fucking
Thing

If he PMs you weeks later, he has a problem for sure LOL

Saw this thread, and immediately thought this should be great! And then, the fear, oh god, I wonder if I made it in...Possibly due to the kindness of certain females who post on this site, as near as I can tell I didn't. At any rate, I'm going to keep reading and enjoying this thread, and hoping like hell I never give any of you a reason to make fun of me....ha!

~Bronc~

One I got today. Yamn.

Mmmm
I'd luv to tongue your ass
Tight little ass I can imagine

Worryingly I got a similar one recently . From a bloke. Tried to be polite about rejecting him, not the kind of thing I like, but he kept coming on strong. Can't remeber how I left it now.

From someone who is now on my ignore list.

AH: I love sex on the beach.

Me: I'm thrilled for you. Why should I care?

AH: You'll care when I cum on you.

Me: Not a chance in hell. On either count. *block*

Dumbasses.

Of course, all this does assume you want to have some fun with said asshat. Otherwise, find a nice goatse pic for them and bid them adieu.

i vote that you reply with one of the many mirrors for this image. :D

ed

Interesting, you are the second poster, in as many pages, in the same thread, who has suggested this to Beachlady.

Such an odd coincidence.

She may have to stockpile a wee library of goatse pics..

tumblr_m0n9u8RCyA1qd0ln0o1_500.jpg

awesome contribution!

for my part, i simply missed the inimitable NM's previous suggestion. ah, well...

ed

I need to dust off the gory blow job pic that I used at one time to convince asshats that they don't want to play those games w me.

do not tell me you "want to impregnate" me.

do not write me a novel and ask if it gets me wet.

do not write simply "Hi. What are you up to?"

there is a happy medium somewhere in there - find it!!!

Hi, what are you up to?

I am fine, wish you were here.

I would like to write a novel about impregnating you.

You're welcome!

Saw this thread, and immediately thought this should be great! And then, the fear, oh god, I wonder if I made it in...Possibly due to the kindness of certain females who post on this site, as near as I can tell I didn't. At any rate, I'm going to keep reading and enjoying this thread, and hoping like hell I never give any of you a reason to make fun of me....ha!

~Bronc~

Whenever I peek in here I have to confess it is with a bit of trepidation.

It helps if you only look when you can't recall the last time you sent someone a PM.

i had an idea. what if lit users started adding something like this to their sigs:

"the act of sending an unsolicited private message shall be construed as permission to share the contents of any such message and associated username in a forum post dedicated to mocking unsolicited messages".

and then a link to this thread?

ed

Before I turned my PMs off, I would find some scary sounding pic with a guy with a butter knife shoved up his dick hole. I'd send that back and say I was into that.

Curiously, I would never hear back with positive responses.

Before I turned my PMs off, I would find some scary sounding pic with a guy with a butter knife shoved up his dick hole. I'd send that back and say I was into that.

WTF, a butter knife!?! Anything really, but a butter knife? *pukes then faints*

I have a very gory pic of a woman biting off a man's dick that I use for that very reason. I'd post it for you, but I'm not allowed to post it again. :D

I have a very gory pic of a woman biting off a man's dick that I use for that very reason. I'd post it for you, but I'm not allowed to post it again. :D

Nurses have access to the goriest of pictures :eek:

(Thank GOD my grandmother passed away before the digital age!)

Back