The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to open a bottle of wine, draw a hot bath, shave my legs, and rub my clitty until I fucking scream....

im 3/4 bottle of cab into tonight, just finished long hot shower and shave... wearing my slilk robe, ready to play....

I got out of the tub, put on my sexy VS teddie and shorts w/matching kimono, and now I'm sitting here, browsing Lit, and touching my silky, sexy, womanly legs....it's just a matter of time before my fingers find their way to my clit....then I'll have to say goodbye and go into the bedroom, lube myself up and take my new dildo inside my sexy body...

Fuck, I am so fucking horny. I mean, I was horny BEFORE, but now that I came out, and am finally living the life I was meant to live, my sex drive has gone through the fucking roof!

I love being a girl!

EDIT: Damn! I forgot to put on my new platform sandals! Oh well, I feel sexy enough with my smooth legs and bare feet!

:D

I got out of the tub, put on my sexy VS teddie and shorts w/matching kimono, and now I'm sitting here, browsing Lit, and touching my silky, sexy, womanly legs....it's just a matter of time before my fingers find their way to my clit....then I'll have to say goodbye and go into the bedroom, lube myself up and take my new dildo inside my sexy body...

Fuck, I am so fucking horny. I mean, I was horny BEFORE, but now that I came out, and am finally living the life I was meant to live, my sex drive has gone through the fucking roof!

I love being a girl!

EDIT: Damn! I forgot to put on my new platform sandals! Oh well, I feel sexy enough with my smooth legs and bare feet!

Made me hard! Thanks.

I love being a girl!

You are so HOT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back