Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm a geek, but I love the way my laptop runs when I've reformatted and reload it, and its so lean and uncluttered and just.... yeah.

Bad thing about fresh install ... reloading all those damn plug ins and applets and shit.

I have 2 new hard drives sitting under my desk, for a year and a half. The reload is why they still sit there even though the performance boost would be nice. ATA 100 w/2MB cache coming out and SATA w/8MB cache going in :D
Someday :eek:

Unrelated:

Maybe you are just an asshole, unfit for human interaction, and that is why you keep getting fired from every job you have ever had?

ARGH. My whole body is sore from all the work yesterday. It's odd though; I rather like the feeling of soreness. It makes me know I'm very much alive.

My little boy served me breakfast unsolicited. He was so sweet. It was only cold cereal but. You should have seen his expression as he offered me the bowl, How lovely. :heart::heart::) First thing he did this morning was to crawl into my lap. Okay he was cold but still.

I used to make my son sit on the sofa and watch polka hour on the RFD channel as a punishment. He would usually sob the entire time. :D

My mom tried that on me once, until I started singing "cabbage rolls and coffee! MMM MMM GOOD!"

I was such a brat.
:devil:

i wonder how bad it would be if i just showed up with a bag of toys and a different take on cream pie

i wonder how bad it would be if i just showed up with a bag of toys and a different take on cream pie

well if you can get it before you show up... sure.

You might want to pick up the banana cream anyway, cause the potassium and carbs is good for "refueling" and such.

I hope CPS comes and gets your ass for doing that, you Child Abuser!!! :D

I know, a standard beating probably would've hurt both of us less. :D
Though, he was four and took off across a busy parking lot on me. :rolleyes:
Let the punishment suit the crime....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back