Collar types

I have been contemplating what to use as a collar. I wanted something discrete that she could wear anywhere so that it never needed to be removed. But I also wanted something with a lock but that seemed to rule out discrete.

Today on Etsy I found a stainless steel chain with a functioning heart shaped pad lock...
I wear a locking heart bracelet that my Dom bought off Etsy for me. Its on a small chain and the heart is about the size of a fingernail. I never take it off but it can come off, but you can buy ones that once on would take two people to take off

We haven't received this one yet, I just ordered it. I honestly wasn't sure how she felt about being "collared" but when I brought it up she kinda got excited.

From looking at it If she really needed to get it off, I am pretty sure the chain could easily be broken. I will look at it when it arrives to be certain.

After I made the purchase they sent me a link to several more :

https://www.etsy.com/shop/SlaughterHouseLocks?ref=pr_shop_more

We haven't received this one yet, I just ordered it. I honestly wasn't sure how she felt about being "collared" but when I brought it up she kinda got excited.

From looking at it If she really needed to get it off, I am pretty sure the chain could easily be broken. I will look at it when it arrives to be certain.

After I made the purchase they sent me a link to several more :

https://www.etsy.com/shop/SlaughterHouseLocks?ref=pr_shop_more
Those are some gorgeous necklaces! I bet she'll love it when it arrives

One of the most significant "my mind is blown" moments on the Internet was discovering that someone made a real, actual, Gorean turian-style collar.

At the time I was married to my mostly-vanilla first wife, and I knew there was no way in hell she'd agree to wear one. Fortunately, every girl I've been with since has felt otherwise.

For me, it's got to be a RingofSteel.net collar, locked on and worn 24/7. I know a lot of people like the Eternity collars but, compared side by side, the RoS collar is objectively superior.

The weird thing is, it can look more vanilla than some of the chainmail or leather collars I see.

One of the most significant "my mind is blown" moments on the Internet was discovering that someone made a real, actual, Gorean turian-style collar.

At the time I was married to my mostly-vanilla first wife, and I knew there was no way in hell she'd agree to wear one. Fortunately, every girl I've been with since has felt otherwise.

For me, it's got to be a RingofSteel.net collar, locked on and worn 24/7. I know a lot of people like the Eternity collars but, compared side by side, the RoS collar is objectively superior.

The weird thing is, it can look more vanilla than some of the chainmail or leather collars I see.

Please post a picture if you can. I would love to see what you are talking about. Welcome to the forum Pirarestan :)

The locket is really nice but too big and heavy for daily wear. I was expecting something just a little smaller/lighter. I am going to look at some others and maybe at some type of bangle or something.

This one is perfect however for bedroom wear or if you always want it visible.

I like that bangle. I would want whit gold or platinum but I really like the style.

Back