Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 05-16-2018, 10:21 PM   #101
RunningJib
Literotica Guru

My Fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheana_V View Post
Unfortunately my fantasies about this are usually something like: meeting a sexy guy at a bar, taking him into the bathroom and getting eaten out by him, having an orgasm, then going back to the bar as if nothing happened and never talking to or seeing him again.

There's not really a safe way to do that.
I have a keen desire to go down on a woman. When the chemistry is right, I'm very good at it.

With respect to your scenario, I would reject that opportunity all together. Me, to do you right, I'd want to where we'd can get comfortable.

On the other hand, (Pardon the pun), love to finger you in the hallway or alcove

Last edited by RunningJib : 05-16-2018 at 10:41 PM.

Old 05-16-2018, 10:51 PM   #102
Devilynme
Really Really Experienced

I'll never forget the first time a man went down on me. I was nineteen and didn't have a lot of experience with sex although I had given oral sex to a guy. I wasn't expecting it because no one had ever done it. We were on a couch kissing and getting pretty worked up. Then he slid down my body, pulled my jeans and panties the rest of the way off and buried his face between my legs. I thought I was going to die. It was incredible. He wasn't a complete stranger but it was our first date, and we did have sex afterwards so I guess it doesn't really count as anonymous cunnilingus, but I have been addicted ever since!

Old 05-16-2018, 11:00 PM   #103
mrspank30
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilynme View Post
I'll never forget the first time a man went down on me. I was nineteen and didn't have a lot of experience with sex although I had given oral sex to a guy. I wasn't expecting it because no one had ever done it. We were on a couch kissing and getting pretty worked up. Then he slid down my body, pulled my jeans and panties the rest of the way off and buried his face between my legs. I thought I was going to die. It was incredible. He wasn't a complete stranger but it was our first date, and we did have sex afterwards so I guess it doesn't really count as anonymous cunnilingus, but I have been addicted ever since!
My first experience was with a married woman. We had not been on an official date but I drove her home after work so that she would not be alone cuz her husband was working later. Needless to say things got a little hot and heavy in her living room. When I slid off her slacks and panties I was done. I loved everything about it I loved how smooth she was. She was so wet she. how she tasted the sounds of her moans and pants and heavy breathing as my tongue and my fingers dance along her pussy. Although it was my first experience with a little bit of guidance from her and some encouragement it wasn't long until she had to cume twice for me four. As a man and as a lover ever since I absolutely love giving oral.

Old 05-19-2018, 08:38 PM   #104
ReadyOne
Ready to Rock!

Not quite anonymous, butů

In California I knew a girl about as well as one might know someone you've met at various get-togethers, but not well enough to know who she lived with.

Amy's body had always intrigued me. This tall girl had an absolute board flat tummy and very wide hips which carried zero padding on them, and very little behind. Never wanted to date her, but I always enjoyed watching her.

After being gone from California for a dozen odd years, I was on a Sunday for business on Monday. Making a wild stab in the dark at locating people I used to know, I went by the restaurant where some traditionally dined after their church let out. Unexpectedly, Amy was there with a 10 week old baby!

She summed up the story everyone else knew. Her biological clock when off and she decided to pick a father and raise a child as a single parent. I agreed to stop by her apartment right after the infant went down for her nap, mostly to hear to full story.

My arrival was timed perfectly. We shared a glass of wine and swapped histories. (She was right when she warned me against marrying the mother of my kids.)

Not expecting to see her again for at least another dozen years, I got bold and told her how I'd always enjoyed watching her body. Then I offered to go down on her, no strings attached, and reached for the button on her pants.

She helped take them off, and I took my time to encourage her arousal. Eventually my tongue parted her pussy lips to start the meal in earnest. After the first small orgasm, I coaxed a couple of more, each larger and noisier. As you might have predicted, the last one probably woke her child, and that was the end of my visit.

Ces't le vie!

Last edited by ReadyOne : 05-19-2018 at 11:03 PM.

Old Yesterday, 07:49 AM   #105
Paradox
Literotica Guru

Quote:
We'll allow you to get by with it this time.

This is one addiction I encourage.

Old Yesterday, 02:55 PM   #106
MrRetro
Literotica Guru

Quote:
There should be more women like you..! Cunnilingus is the most intimate sexual act there is..

Old Yesterday, 03:21 PM   #107
Mixel
Experienced

It wasn't exactly anonymous, but I had a friend for a couple of years that enjoyed giving cunnilingus so much, he would happily pleasure me whenever asked.
Other than that, we were just friends. There was no intercourse, no romance, sometimes not even a word, he just wanted to give oral. I offered to return the favor, he wasn't interested in anything in return. There was no mention of it outside of these casual encounters. We were regular friends. It was certainly a great experience. I miss that. My current partner doesn't give oral. It is extremely disappointing.

Old Yesterday, 04:28 PM   #108
someguy7791
Really Experienced

Love giving cunnilingus

I love to lick pussy. I love going down on a woman and making her cum. Love the taste and smell and love seeing a woman enjoying it.

Old Yesterday, 04:56 PM   #109
MrRetro
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixel View Post
It wasn't exactly anonymous, but I had a friend for a couple of years that enjoyed giving cunnilingus so much, he would happily pleasure me whenever asked.
Other than that, we were just friends. There was no intercourse, no romance, sometimes not even a word, he just wanted to give oral. I offered to return the favor, he wasn't interested in anything in return. There was no mention of it outside of these casual encounters. We were regular friends. It was certainly a great experience. I miss that. My current partner doesn't give oral. It is extremely disappointing.
That does sound like a great arrangement.. I wish more women could be open to this and not feel like they have the reciprocate..

Old Yesterday, 09:30 PM   #110
Paradox
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixel View Post
I'm sorry to hear you're not getting what you want.