Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT The last time i shaved my private, i messed up and gave myself a nice little nick.
so my second confession is that i haven't shaved in a month....
O well...

ICT I'm wearing my fiance's unwashed panties to jobs today as that is what Ms M instructed

Last edited:
ICt - I might leave Lit unless this person Pms me on Wednesday like promised. But I do not think she will

Ict - The website is not what i expected :D. Maybe i am missing something

ICT I'm getting use to sleeping alone
IFCT I don't think I'll ever re-marry
IACT I never thought finding friends would be this difficult :(

ICT - It seems nobody wants to pm me. Whats the point of being on this sight if nobody wants to talk to you ?

ICT - Tonight I was hoping of getting some Pms. But so far I got one and its making me sad

ICT everything finally went according to plan. :)

IACT I just hope it's not too late to recover the situation.

IFCT I witnessed my oldest son perform a miracle this morning. :D

:nana::nana::nana::nana::nana:

ICT- I hurt someones feelings on here and I'm not usually one to do that. I had a heck of a hard time sleeping that night cause I felt so bad. I apologized, but sometimes simply saying sorry just isn't enough. :(

ICT- I hurt someones feelings on here and I'm not usually one to do that. I had a heck of a hard time sleeping that night cause I felt so bad. I apologized, but sometimes simply saying sorry just isn't enough. :(

ICT that if we are here on lit we should have thicker skin, so sleep tight and do not let the bed bugs bite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back