Only posting a couple non-nude pics

Although I only 'quoted' from the last sweet post i don't want any of you to presume that I didn't read, and appreciate your comment!!! Uhhmmm, 'trust me' when I say that you all make me blush and feel your emotions come through. Thank you!

Now, as an example of my appreciation and submission.......here is a pic that had me instructed nicely for presentation for another. It was an amazingly erotic and memorable encounter.

Would you like to hold me? xoxoxo

I would love to hold you. I would also love to be naked as I hold you

Thank you all for helping me to feel desire again!! It has been a difficult time recently so thank you all! xoxoxo

Would love to share that desire with you!!

On my lap or taking the picture, or coming up behind you to enjoy you would all be perfect!

Keep up driving us crazy!! PLEASE!

I want to thank those who have been so encouraging, thank you!

I thought that maybe you would appreciate this picture that was taken with the curtains open while I was posed and on display. Hope you like it??

Last edited:

I thought that maybe you would appreciate this picture that was taken with the curtains open while I was posed and on display. Hope you like it??

Most certainly

OK, I'll meet you, just getting ready....hope you like my outfit, dress??

An amazing view had anyone looked in, I love that you have heels on.

Very sexy in the dress, you look great.

I wanna do a drive by... repeatedly!!!

Totally appreciated

Here is another dress and posing at a party. Wish you were there! xoxox

HHmmmm ... which one do I pick?? Well ravaging your Naked Sexy Body would have to be tops on the list, but that dress certainly is a nice way to tease a guy of what awaits when it slips into a pool on my floor!! :kiss:

:heart::heart::heart::devil: Love it. Perfect!:rose:

I'm glad your husband helped bring you out of your shell and have more confidence about yourself. Isn't it nice when they do that? Not just in the beginning when you're dating, but especially after being married for ten or more years, right?

Do you mind if I ask how you blur out your face in your pictures?

love it and much appreciate the post! wow!

Perfect on display and fully open.

Beautiful.

Here is another dress and posing at a party. Wish you were there! xoxox

I love backless dresses, so easy to slide a hand inside and see how wet you are.

This pose turned out pretty good...I like it. Hope you do.

A good pose, ready to be taken and breasts exposed to play with.

Back