.

Hi!

33 year old guy here looking for others who want to help motivate each other on working out and getting fit.* My goals for the year are to lose some belly fat and gain some muscle, while eating healthy and cutting out junk.* Would love to chat with a woman who lifts weights and is into bodybuilding or a woman looking to lose weight for the new year.* We could help motivate each other to stay on track and push each other. And share our progess and trials.* Pm me and lets chat.*

Bumbing because this is a lovely idea, good luck, xx
 
Bump

I found someone here who got me through last year. I found it very motivating. It was great to cheer each other on, and to help each other through set backs.
 
Hi!

33 year old guy here looking for others who want to help motivate each other on working out and getting fit.* My goals for the year are to lose some belly fat and gain some muscle, while eating healthy and cutting out junk.* Would love to chat with a woman who lifts weights and is into bodybuilding or a woman looking to lose weight for the new year.* We could help motivate each other to stay on track and push each other. And share our progess and trials.* Pm me and lets chat.*
You should have a look at Sexy Britches thread!
Getting Fit With Sexy Britches I think it’s called.
 
Trying to do the same. I enjoy and walk daily and sometimes twice. I know i need to exercise with weights etc. But here's my hard part. I would rather just go outside and work... Fix, do, etc. Very active guy but feel like i'm not getting things done if i take more time to do this. So sign me up !! I'm lucky that i'm lean already and burn off pretty much everything i eat. 6' 175-180 Dont know if i could get a 6 pack of even a 2 pack lol. But people comment i look good for my age. So i'll take a few PM also to find a way to do more !!
 
Great idea! Nothing makes an otherwise boring, but challenging, ride on a stationary bike fly by like having someone to have an adult chat with. I've had some of my best workouts with a virtual partner.
 
Such a thin person like me had to eat a lot to gain the necessary weight. Do you also need to eat a lot? At the moment, a nutritionist has made a diet for me and also prescribed peptides from this site kaotikpeptides.com. She said that this would help me gain weight the fastest, and at the same time, my health would be fine. I also read on the Internet that healthy sleep also affects the body, so I always fall asleep at the same time. And when I wake up, I eat a lot for breakfast. I hope I will gain weight soon.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top