Your most intense orgasms - How do they happen?

My greatest and most intense orgasm was after nearly ten years of our married life when my otherwise shy and conservative wife agreed to swapping with other couples and enjoyed group sex. We are three couples who have partner swapping among six of us. Our group of six was on a tour and the two ladies had their periods. So they suggested my wife to entertain all the three horny males. Accordingly, at night their husbands joined me and my wife on bed. We four had cuddling, hugging, kissing, fondling etc. My wife had already grown hot and was wet between her legs. I saw other two men licking her sweaty armpits, sucking her nipples hard, fingering her pussy and whispering dirty words in her ears. She was moaning often, and sometimes even screaming like a bitch. After enough foreplay our friends offered me to plough her first. So in front of them I started ploughing her love tunnel while our mouths were locked in kiss. Our friends were encouraging us from beside sometimes to go fast and hard, sometimes to go slow. As my wife moaned in delight they teased her asking her to moan louder like a whore. During the first forty minutes they allowed us to keep it between us. As the intensity increased, they started fondling her asses and boobs. At one stage one of them asked us to roll over so that my wife is at the top and me on my back at the bottom. One friend soon started to caress her big asses and licking her anal hole. I instinctively knew that my wife was going to have double penetrations and my wife too seemed to know it so that she spread her legs to part her buttocks to give him better access. The friend on her ass struggled for about ten minutes to stretch her hole and then succeeded to put his tool. She gave a mild scream as his tool invaded deeper inside. The other friend unlocked our faces from kiss, caressed her face, lifted her face by the chin and started kissing her sending his tongue deep inside her mouth. I kept thrusting from below to hit her pussy muscles harder. She was enjoying like a crazy whore as my dick pumped her pussy while another dick thrusted her ass hole. At that point, the other friend whose tongue was exploring her mouth changed his position holding the face of my wife tightly and putting his hard cock inside her mouth commanding her to suck it. My wife tried to suck but the thrusts in her pussy and asshole disturbed the sucking rhythm. So the other friend balanced himself on his knees and just above my face started mouth fucking my wife. It was then that I had my wildest and intense ever orgasm over flooding my wife's love tunnel with my thick and warm cum.

Very hot!!!
 
I think that edging for long enough can bring about the most intense orgasm. Add to that the psychological turn on & blast off!
 
The fact that humans can and do have orgasms in dreams proves that the trigger for an orgasm can be totally in a person’s mind with no physical stimulation. Therefore, erotic circumstances can contribute to the degree of intensity of any orgasm rather than the actual genital stimulation. In my life I have had three orgasms that were coupled with an erotic circumstance that made the orgasms unusually intense. In each of those occasions I cried after it was over just out of sheer joy that anything could feel so good. I know that can be hard for guys to understand but my emotions were just so stirred that it resulted in some soft crying. In each cases my partners were concerned about what was causing the tears until I explained it. Only one of those events involved intense orgasms generated by intense genial stimulation and it was also a very erotic circumstance. It was the first time that I enjoyed double penetration. In particular, simultaneous vaginal and anal intercourse. It was just a few days after my husband and I decided to explore the concept of my being a shared wife. So, in addition to the erotic concept of having sex with two men at once, there was intense genital stimulation. Having my husband fucking my ass and a guy I work with fucking my cunt at the same time stimulated sex nerves someplace up in my vagina so much that I nearly passed out. I knew from the first time we did that my life was changed forever and that I would need a lot of double penetration sex in the future. That was just short of 3 years ago and to this day I have not found anything that can cause a more intense orgasm for me.

Can you please clear your PM box hon.
 
I don't know how I will go describing this, but I will give it a try.
A little background first, I get quite noisy during playtime, or while participating in sexual activity, groans, moans, can be low pitch, high pitch, and dirty talk, whatever happens happens sort of thing.
I have played around with a prostate massage toy a little, actually on and off more than 12 months. In that time I have only managed a couple of hands free orgasms which were fairly intense, I have also played around with sounding rods as well and had a couple of fairly intense orgasms using them as well. When I say intense I mean I was overcome somewhat by the feelings that occurred both mentally and physically. I simply was not prepared for what happened. Up until two days ago they were the most intense that I had ever had. I won't say who but someone has seen a video of this, that I did at the time.
Yeah well what can I say, I enjoy a little kink.


Couple of days ago it was a hot day and I had been out side doing a few jobs, mid afternoon I knocked off and I thought I would go and have a spa, as I had been working on it earlier in the day too. I had a short stint in the spa and cooled off. I got a rum and coke out of the fridge and had a drink, sat and relaxed for a bit catching up on lit and watching a few short vids. Naturally feeling a bit horny after that, I thought I would like try the prostate massage toy. I had another rum and coke and was feeling really relaxed, so I went back out to the spa and laid back relaxing and having a drink. I was clenching my butt muscles, and then relaxing every few seconds, I was doing the muscle clenching for a fair while, before I could feel something start to happen.
It started out like the feeling you get when an orgasm is building, but slightly different in the sense it felt more internal than normal. I remember thinking, something is happening and it feels so fucking good, just relax let it happen. Oh fuck did it happen, it felt like a massive dose of some type of drug hit me, I could not talk, I could not make a sound even, my whole body was tingling and felt so sensitive, I was tingling and trembling all over.
This feeling lasted about 30 seconds or more and I could not believe how good it felt, after the feeling subsided a little, I rolled over face down over the edge of the spa, as I did I moved across the path of one of the air jets, my whole body was still tingling and so sensitive for what ever reason, as soon as the air jet hit me I clenched again, and the feeling hit me again, that happened four more times, before I was so physically exhausted, I had to get out of the spa. I have never ever felt anything so intense mentally or physically in my life, a mind blowing experience.
So That's it. It's probably not the best description, but I find it very difficult to put to words.
 
Being edged at a cfnm party. I was serving drinks and food and the ladies first started touching my ass but eventually moved onto """"accidentally" touching my cock then holding it and finally stroking it. As I was going around they would masturbate me for a little while before I served somebody else. Eventually the host could see my level of distress at being edged for so long and standing next to me rubbed my cock until I came. It was a massively powerful orgasm and the women all laughed and enjoyed it.
 
Being edged at a cfnm party. I was serving drinks and food and the ladies first started touching my ass but eventually moved onto """"accidentally" touching my cock then holding it and finally stroking it. As I was going around they would masturbate me for a little while before I served somebody else. Eventually, the host could see my level of distress at being edged for so long and standing next to me rubbed my cock until I came. It was a massively powerful orgasm and the women all laughed and enjoyed it.

Surely, you mean hostess?

Never met a group of women yet who doesn't like seeing a guy cum in front of them
 
Man I had many of those so in no particular order.

1. Just moved into my apartment after leaving my house that I lived in with my ex-wife. I didn't have an orgasm for 5 days; not sure why I did that but it is the truth. This mom comes over to do a meet and greet with me and about 2hrs into it she says she has to go. I had to do something so I just grabbed her and kissed her and she did not object.

I was with my ex-wife for 11 years so I did what came natural and pulled out my cock and she didn't hesitate and sucked me off like I never been blown before. The orgasm was on the top 5 of all orgasms. It was so intense I really did try to warn her I was going to pop but I literally couldn't get words out and she didn't mind. We became an item after that and she would blow me and swallow my load on a daily basis after we wake up and say each time "Mmmmm breakfast!"

2. I was dating my ex-wife and in my parents house in my bedroom we were getting it on. I have no idea why but the orgasm I had that day was so intense I finally experienced what it means to see stars and your legs feel like jello. Both lasted a long time and well into my job at the produce department. I even had a shit eating grin and everyone was like why are you so happy. I just kept on walking.

3. Again the ex-wife and just came back from a party drunk and stoned and were very late and my mom was babysitting and she was pissed. As soon as she left we went at it like lions literally ripping each others cloths off and no foreplay, bent her over and we fucked till we both popped.

4. There was this mom that became a fuck buddy. She loved to suck my cock and get me to the brink over and over again till she wants to let me cum. 2x's she did it I couldn't take it anymore and flipped her on her back and fucked the shit out of her. Didn't last long because of what she did and blamed it on her...not like it was a bad thing mind you.

5. First two prostate orgasms. First one wasn't intentional, just was horny and in a freaky mood so I pulled out my vibrating buttplug, more like a very small vibrator and put it in while in the shower. During that time I angled it and went into a circle/loop and hit the spot. I remember hitting it and going OH SHIT WHAT IS THAT. So I stayed on that spot. I had a dry orgasm and barely could stand after that.

6. 2nd prostate orgasm was intentional. I been messing with anal play for years (never with a guy) and finally wanted to experience a prostate orgasm again and I was fucking horny that day. Keep in mind I was using the Aneros for awhile but never really got to the point of getting off, just felt really good. So I pull out my new Aneros the Vice and forced it in. The getting in part fucking sucked and hurt like a motherfucker but when the pain finally subsided I just laid there and cleared my mind.

When the orgasms started happening they did not stop to the point I was saying multiple times as an orgasm approached: oh god not again.

It was so intense I didn't even realize it was over right away. I was laying there on cloud fucking 9, big shit eating grin, breathing heavy, and totally exhausted. When I finally realized it was over I pulled it out and made a mental note to do that again another day which I did but was not nearly as good as the first time with the Vice.

Tired of typing so will end my list there.
 
Last edited:
One experience in particular comes to mind. I once had a lover who owned a Sybian machine. We had attachments for anal, and she had me sit on it while she operated the controls. I felt full, and the vibrations hit me everywhere, in my prostate, my balls. She sat in front and stroked my well-oiled cock, carefully controlling my edging. I came hard, so much so that my legs were weak when I stood up. Amazing.
 
A woman I lived with for a few years came home after a night out with the girls. I was relaxing on the sofa watching a movie. Next thing I knew, I was laying across her lap with my pants down and she was stroking me, while remaining fully clothed. Handjobs were not her thing, and while it felt good it was not enough to make me cum. But she was very determined that night and continued to touch and stroke me. I moved and squirmed to try to get what I needed to cum. After 20 minutes or more my orgasm began to build, though she was still not quite touching where i needed her to. At this point I was hard as a rock and her determination was a huge turn on. I was raising up to meet her stroke and trying to angle my cock to get touched where I needed to cum. If I didn’t know better, it would have been like she was teasing me mercilessly! Finally it was enough, I came so hard,and so much. Some arcing onto the front of her dress. She was proud of herself and I was drained!
 
While I can have some really good orgasms from sex, I think the really intense ones happen more often with someone who knows how to use their fingers, and even better when combined with a tongue. Self-stimulation can also lead to mind blowing experiences, particularly with the assistance of a vibrator.
 
My most intense orgasms come after I’ve gotten my wife off several times, and then it’s my turn. On a good night she will play with my nipples, cock and ass, and then use a dildo in my ass while talking dirty to me. As I stroke myself, she’ll start telling me how much I like having a dildo in my ass, and how much I want a real cock fucking my ass. That pushes me over the edge, and I end up coming in streams rather than drips, twisting my body back and forth to prolong the good feeling without cramping up somewhere! This always ends up in laughter, and often with a bit of cum on my face or even the headboard. Much more intense than anything else we do.
 
hey...

was getting a blow job from a girlfriend and when I busted, the orgasm induced a grand mal seizure.
 
Actually, my most intense orgasms are "self induced" in the shower, usually after sex with Hubby. He is not really a "dining at the Y" kinda guy :(:( and sex, with us, is much more about him getting off. Don't get me wrong, I love love love making him explode either by hand, mouth, pussy or (his personal fave) between the boobies.

I have found that soapy fingers in the shower with one hand focused on my clit and the other exploring all those places (ok that one place) that never gets the attention it wants, produce the most intense orgasms in me. I mean, nobody knows my clit like I do :)
 
It used to be that orgasms were kinda hard to come by, no pun intended. But now, with the fabulous porn graphics, fantastic toys(vibes)... i lose my mind every night ;)
 
I have had far too many of varying degrees to count or recall but some I do remember very specifically so by process of elimination I would say they were probably the most intense. One thing they have in common is there was a prolonged build up however I do know that it can be a close call between an explosive ejaculation to a loss of ardour if I hold off too long. I have not had so many during intercourse of the highest intensity because my stamina is unreliable at best but high on my list is when I actually lasted far longer than my normal and actually gave my partner an orgasm which is extremely rare. I think the combo of my own longevity and knowing she was benefitting as well totally hit the spot. Trust me I always always try to please my partners but with rare success with the actually fucking action itself. Of course a girl sucking my cock off has always been of a high intensity. One of the most memorable was in the wee hours at the aftermath of a house party. My gf of the time gave me a blow job on the couch in our hosts lounge. Everyone had gone home or crashed out somewhere else. I think the danger of getting caught intensified it. In the masturbatory category there are a few nominees. Possibly the strangest one was from what I would categorise as a mercy wank. I had gone home with a girl I met at a party. When we actually got down to the stripping off and a short attempt at foreplay (mostly all me doing the work) She actually lost interest in going any further. I pathetically asked if she could at least jerk me off. She obliged but in a very chore like fashion looking very bored. This for some reason caused my eventual ejaculation to be very intense. My feelings of shame that I didn't just put on my trousers and make a polite exit were equally intense in the aftermath. Even though she conceded I felt like a selfish heal. But still it was an immense orgasm.
 
Being edged at a cfnm party. I was serving drinks and food and the ladies first started touching my ass but eventually moved onto """"accidentally" touching my cock then holding it and finally stroking it. As I was going around they would masturbate me for a little while before I served somebody else. Eventually the host could see my level of distress at being edged for so long and standing next to me rubbed my cock until I came. It was a massively powerful orgasm and the women all laughed and enjoyed it.

I have fantasized about something along the line of this for a very long time. I can only imagine how intense that must have been.
My most intense orgasms happen when my wife gives me one of her slow, teasing handjobs.
She is a master at this. She will strip me completely and crawl between my legs while I lie back and enjoy. She is on her knees and is in full control of my pleasure. She will bring me to the brink and back, several times. When she knows I can't take it any longer, she will finish me off and the intensity of my orgasm is mind boggling.
 
There is no one way for me. I've spent entire weekends having orgasm after orgasm when out of the blue a really intense one will happen. This isn't always my last one. I may have lesser ones after. But sometimes I will have a series of smaller ones followed by one that leaves me so breathless and out of it that it takes some time to recover.

That being said, G Spot stimulation, anal and edging will generally all bring on super intense orgasms.
 
Alone; edging and then stroking to a furious climax. Or via prostate play which has been chronicled elsewhere.

With company; lots of foreplay (serving her) then doggy style fucking her. Preferably her ass.
 
The fact that humans can and do have orgasms in dreams proves that the trigger for an orgasm can be totally in a person’s mind with no physical stimulation. Therefore, erotic circumstances can contribute to the degree of intensity of any orgasm rather than the actual genital stimulation. In my life I have had three orgasms that were coupled with an erotic circumstance that made the orgasms unusually intense. In each of those occasions I cried after it was over just out of sheer joy that anything could feel so good. I know that can be hard for guys to understand but my emotions were just so stirred that it resulted in some soft crying. In each cases my partners were concerned about what was causing the tears until I explained it. Only one of those events involved intense orgasms generated by intense genial stimulation and it was also a very erotic circumstance. It was the first time that I enjoyed double penetration. In particular, simultaneous vaginal and anal intercourse. It was just a few days after my husband and I decided to explore the concept of my being a shared wife. So, in addition to the erotic concept of having sex with two men at once, there was intense genital stimulation. Having my husband fucking my ass and a guy I work with fucking my cunt at the same time stimulated sex nerves someplace up in my vagina so much that I nearly passed out. I knew from the first time we did that my life was changed forever and that I would need a lot of double penetration sex in the future. That was just short of 3 years ago and to this day I have not found anything that can cause a more intense orgasm for me.

Nice one
 
I had my first blowjob over the weekend. It was from a random girl I met at a party on Saturday night. We went in the back of my car and she sucked my cock dry. She had amazing skills and was so passionate about sucking my cock, it was incredible. She kept telling me how much bigger my cock was than her boyfriends (I didn’t even know she had one until she said that). She swallowed my load like it was nothing. We went back to her house after because she insisted she needed to feel my cock inside of her. The next orgasm with her was the 2nd most intense of my life..
 
I had my first blowjob over the weekend. It was from a random girl I met at a party on Saturday night. We went in the back of my car and she sucked my cock dry. She had amazing skills and was so passionate about sucking my cock, it was incredible. She kept telling me how much bigger my cock was than her boyfriends (I didn’t even know she had one until she said that). She swallowed my load like it was nothing. We went back to her house after because she insisted she needed to feel my cock inside of her. The next orgasm with her was the 2nd most intense of my life..

Nice! Now, if only she was your massage therapist...
 
When I'm on my own my most intense come from using my inflatable vibrating plug, and dressing up a little ;) (I'm a part time CD), that and a lot of edging brings the most amazing feeling. When that toy is humming away up there at the right inflation its just amazing. Can highly recommend one!
 
Back
Top