Combining our two worlds (Open)

guyloveshotstories

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 15, 2012
Posts
6,552
Combining our two worlds (Closed to MzSeductress)

Maximilian (Max) Rose
Age 18
Height 5'10"
Weight 145lbs

Short, messy black hair with smooth cheeks and rounded chin with bright blue eyes with thin lips and perfect, pearl white teeth. Single and with no children.


Some say i'm a wizard or a warlock or a witch or the devil. I don't see it that way. I see it more as a way to cure my boredom and to help people in unique ways. My parents died when I was young. I was raised by my uncle who showed me books about spells and charms. People thought he was the town nut. When I came of age, I finally understood how he came to be one of the richest men in the state.

He used his powers for good, helping those in need and protecting those who couldn't defend themselves. He was like a modern day Batman as he worked in the shadows.

I began selling my little secrets in high school. Nothing serious, a little spell so a dork can gain the attention of the hottest cheerleader, or to help a struggling friend remember test answers. I didn't do spells for rape or to kill anyone, though I knew how to do it. Those were strictly against my code of ethics. Sure, an 18 year old understand ethics when he had the power to kill and maim in his hand. My uncle told me many times that this kind of power is corrupting. Even the simplest of things could gain momentum and become a boulder. Caution had to be used at all times. Don't attack people out of anger and don't use the powers to intimidate or bully the innocent.

When high school was over, it was time for me to move to my own place and go to college. Much like high school, there were people that sought me out for help. Even though I helped them, I was given my money and they would go away leaving me alone and in deep depression. They didn't understand this was magic and not some medicine they applied to themselves. Though they could eventually come back, it wasn't a friendship, it was convenience.

Seeking ways to break the sadness, I tried more spells, spells that would tear the fabric of our world. It didn't involve a cauldron or sacrificing a virgin, that's nonsense. Each spell had its purpose and had its own way of being conjured up. My uncle knew that I loved comic books so he taught me how to bring beloved characters to life to fill my loneliness. It took great deal of concentration, the right chemicals and chants, but it finally worked and I brought to life characters like Superman and Batman.

However, for every conjuring-there was a consequence. If I brought a character in my world, then they bring their thoughts and actions from their own world into mine. There had to be careful selections on who to bring in. This was a little spell for mine alone to know because of some fools that would try and bring Hitler or Stalin or Pol Pot back to our world.

There were others that were attempted. I found Scarlett from Gi-Joe, this busty and toned redhead was brought to this world and given a love potion that made her head over heels infatuated with me. That's how I lost my virginity at 18, to Scarlett in my bedroom after a weekend of romping in the bed. The woman was insatiable. When it was over, she had to go back to her own world before anyone else knew she was there. That left me alone with my thoughts. How pitiful it was to conjure up something things for no reason other than my own satisfaction. Then again, they were my potions.
 
Last edited:
In order to pay for college, I took to running an 'essential oils' business from my house. I just call it that to get around the stigma of magic. Got a list in the mail of the latest orders. To keep things under the table, no names-or at least, no real names, were to be used and they were often prepared and shipped in discrete envelopes.

Kimberly was the first customer. Her address was the dorms. She wanted a potion that would make her chest larger. Guess she wants to be more attractive for a crush.

The same could be said for S.B. This person wanted a potion that would make their figure lean. That wasn't a hard order. Though, I did feel sorry for the person. Most of these potions, they wore off after time. I could concentrate the formula and try stronger spells. That came with added danger.

Filling these orders out wasn't all that difficult. It would add a pretty penny to my purse. With all that out of the way, the mail arrived. It included a package from my local comic book shop. The usual stuff for me, monthly issues of GiJoe and Batgirl. There was a new arrival, a comic called "Blood Spatter, No. 1". Must be a new issue from an independent company. In reading it, there was a hero named, wait for it, Blood Spatter.

He's a mercenary with a monstrous kill streak. In it he has another character going by the code-name Raina Meyers. She looked appealing, dark hair, eyes, and she was deadly. From what I read, Blood Spatter was training her to be his sidekick. Unlike your better mercenaries, like Deadpool, Blood Spatter was more reckless and didn't care about the bloodshed, hence his name. However, he was still, generally, a good guy. His targets were bad guys, mob bosses and such. What set him apart was his willingness to kill his targets rather than take them to jail, or to let them go after being scared straight.

After reading the comic front and back, I decided to have some fun with this and conjure up the characters to kill time. I did the chants and cast the spell. However, there's a huge flaw in using this kind of magic. The portals created, it's an open door. So I could pull someone in, but something can come through with it.

There was a flash of brilliant white light and then a scream and I was at the feet of a towering white man in, what I would call knock-off battle armor wielding machine-pistols. "I've made a huge mistake' I thought.
 
Last edited:
Oden City

Raina "Sybil" Myers had been a street kid orphaned at 15. She had tried living with families but nine ever seemed to work out and staying on the streets seemed easier for her except when it was cold. She had snuck into vacation homes when she could when they weren't occupied. Stolen a key card or two to sleep in unoccupied hotel rooms and keep herself from becoming a night girl like many of the mafia men liked turning women into.

She had survived a few years doing this until she had snuck into the wrong vacation home one night and nearly gotten killed by her now Mentor Blood Splatter. He was impressed by way she could predict every move of his and not a hair out of place and she hadnt known how she did it she just chalked it down to fear a luck.

At 18 now, she had really matured. Her body was filling in all the right places, Blood Splatter had taken her in his home and made her get a job after chewing her out about stealing, and breaking in and scaring her half to death with his deep steely voice, he had even threatened to kill her but she figured he'd taken sympathy and trained her instead.

She had learned to fight with weapons a few months in she had learned quickly to fight and kill becoming Blood Spatters sidekick and highly trained assassin. She had been developing small abilities more and more like being able to sense a threat a nearly 50 miles away.

She was cleaning the and suddenly heard a commotion hearing Blood splatter shout from somewhat in the house quickly using a button had given her to change into costumes and quickly both grabbed her weapons to help her mentor and saw a huge portal and he was pulled through. She grabbed a blast gun not knowing what she was up against and she took a breath before jumping into right after him.

She arrived through the portal seeing her teacher standing in front of a boy about her age and stood guard ready for action and quickly moved behind the boy in two flips with the knife at his neck "What do you want to to do Splatter?" She asked waiting for her teachers signal.
 
Last edited:
This is not the way I wanted it to go, I thought. When I conjured the portals, they were usually more...tame...more welcoming. Instead, I was looking at the twin barrel's of Blood Spatter's weapons. Beside him, on guard, was his sidekick, her dark hair perfect and her skin tone smooth.

"Uh, hi" I weakly chuckled and waved.

In his deep, gravel tone, voice, Blood Spatter kept his weapons trained on me while his head slowly turned about. He was confused. This wasn't his house, nor was it any sort of lair he was familiar with. When his cold gaze turned back to me, he stepped forward, the floor giving way slightly to his weight. "Who are you, one of Major Phasma's flunkies?" Before I could answer, his eyes looked towards my potion bottles on the table beside me, "You must be serving Dr. Cosmos, right?"

I didn't know who those men were. Or, even if they were men. All I knew was, I was at gun point by a meat pile and beside him was his beautiful sidekick that looked as though she wanted to chop me up for dinner for the dogs.

"Keep an eye on this pipsqueak," Spatter commanding, lowering his weapons. Venturing over to my table, he picked up one of the many glass vials and gave it a shake. Don't know why people feel they have to shake the vials every time. The slightly pink yet transparent solution didn't move. There was a simple label attached that was written in Latin. "What is this shit?" Spatter scowled.

Looking at him, with my hands raised up to my chest, and then nervously over at her I paused, my flesh turned pale and I trembled. When I hesitated to answer, Spatter growled. It was like some kind of code to his sidekick because she stepped forward. "Uh...it's...penis..."

"What?!" Spatter roared.

Drawing a long breath, I sighed, closed my eyes, and said, "It's a penis potion. It makes a guy climax like a fire-hose." Then my face turned beet red. I couldn't look at the girl now.
 
Sybil stayed in position as her boss had told her to while he had examined the room. It wasn't their home, they were somewhere else and it made her uneasy and on high alert but she knew to sit before acting on anything, she was respectful of her teacher.

She looked at the man face unmoving and serious and wondered what kind of strange wizard in training this was , this had to be the work of Cosmos just as her teacher suspected. She could tell Spatter wasn't in the best of moods especially not knowing where they were.

She was stunned hearing what the guy had said and how pissed Spatter was and she was sure they were in the lair of a mad man making potions to release, she had never heard any villain make something like that.

Spatter looked disgusted and placed it down with a huge and nodded to her on signal and she pressed the blade closer to him making him bleed a little " Why are we here.. where are we?" She said angrily

Spatter walked behind I'm placing the barrel behind his head and she saw the fear in the man he wasnt a villain he had to be a civilian, she shook her as he gave her a look letting him know he wasn't evil she had a sense for these things.

"Get up" she said " What was that portal how did you get us here civilian are you dealing with dark magic?"

"Answer her" Spatter said roughly
 
He demanded an answer. His intimidating appearance, weapons, and then being exposed as a conjurer after the...supplements, I was red faced and couldn't look his assistant in the eyes. "My name is...Max" I sighed, lowering my hands. "I...I do work in magic. That's how I brought you here," slowly admitting to it. "I don't work for anyone, though. I only work for myself."

"Then, why are we here?" Spatter growled.

"You...I...." I was becoming flustered trying to put together the right words that would be easy to understand and not freak them out. Trying to explain to comic or any fictional characters never ends well. Try explaining to a stranger that their world is fake, many of them pop their tops. That's why it's usually a 'service' before kicking them back. Can't do that now. They're in my world now, which meant that, their weapons were real and they could kill me, if they pleased. And from what I read in the first edition, they didn't fear killing. They didn't have the high morals of Batman or his company.

Then again, try explaining that you found the sidekick, giving me a deadly leer, that she looked cute. 'Cute' wouldn't be a word to use around her. Splatter demanded and answer. "I...I brought you into this word because, I could, really." Finally coming out with it. "I can bring people in from...other places. I can bring most things into this room." It was a twist on words. I just kept avoiding mentioning things like 'his world' or 'fictional' as those are the trigger words. "That's how I make my living. I make potions and such for people and I wanted to exercise my power," folding my arms in front of my chest as if trying to place myself on a strong position.
 
Sybil looked at Spatter ad he huffed angrily "You are toying with dark arts for amusement boy?"he scolded.

Sybil frowned not understanding why he was dealing magic and such minor things at that. She walked around the shop to examine for herself while Spatter kept watch. Everything we so different here than in Of an city. The air smelled cleaner , lighter, it wasnt dark here and she felt no threat here.

She reached out touching some of the odd trinkets he had hanging up then walked back over asking splatter " What do we do now Spatter?"
 
Splatter placed his face right alongside mine. Now it felt like a police interrogation, good cop with his sidekick in front of me and Splatter beside him, giving me the stink eye. "You got this little pipsqueak here toying in a dark art. An art that he can't possibly understand," Splatter growled into my ear. I felt my skin crawl. I wanted to say that I understood it. My uncle taught me how to do it for years. What happened was some sort of...accident. Though, I didn't say that. It would only show that I wasn't as good as he already knew.

"I can send you back into your world, if you want," I replied, wanting to go over to the potions she was looking at earlier. The slightly movement had his weapon placed against my temple.

"I'll tell you what we're going to do," Splatter growled once more. "This shit smear is going to show us where we are. You're going to take us to Dr. Cosmos."

"Dr. Who?" I replied then slapped myself for saying such a bad joke.
 
Sybil frowned and looked at the odd civilian. "Back into our world?...What do you mean?" She said then looked at him straight into his eyes intensely. She was angry and confused and was tired of waiting. She stabbed her sword into the floor frustrated causing the concrete to crack from the power of the blade.

She nodded agreeing with her mentor about him showing them where they were.

Splatter roughly yanked him up and she pushed him forward with the blade "Walk" she said her eyes focused on his hands knowing a simple hand motion and chant and a wizard could do anything but not if you cut the witching hand off first.
 
What power this woman had to break concrete with her weapon! "Walk!" Splatter insisted, hoisting me into the air until my feet were inches off the ground. Floated towards the front door, he also added, "If I even suspect that you're trying to use your witchcraft, I will turn your head into a see through exhibit."

Going to the front door, or rather floating to the front door, all of the potions past by. Damn. Could use some of those. They were crucial, but not always needed. I still had spells and such in my head. They were on edge. No quick moments, whitty remarks, or anything that would cause them to attack. Play it cool.

"Allright," I said. "I'll show you my...neighborhood. There's not a whole lot to it, really." My voice was cracking under the fear of having a deadly woman at the ready and a gun to my back. "But, I have to warn you, that there are a lot of civilians. I don't think they'll like it if they see these weapons and a guy being held..."

"Fine," dropping me to the ground and holstering his weapon. "You run, or try any shit..."

We stepped out of the apartment and into the walkway. I locked the door and led the way to the outside of the building.
 
Sybil sighed disabling her blade as her mentor put his weapon away and the two of them followed this wizard outside. She smelled and felt the cool air on her skin. She was a bit cold and she heard the busy city, cars, talking and smelled something like food. The only food she ate was Apple's and granola her favorite she didn't recall having anything else.

She saw a woman walking pregnant and was curious about it, she always saw women with babies in their world but never carrying the child inside. This was either illusion or very real and they were in a new world.

She could tell Splatter had not liked it at all.
 
"What is this? What is this?" Splatter hugged. "Where's the city?" his head craning to look at the clear blue sky. This was a sudden reversal for them. They came from a metropolis. Now they were in a farming community where the tallest building was the courthouse. There were clear blue skies, average people walking about, doing their business. No heavy traffic or any serious crime taking place. They stood on either side of me, ensuring that I didn't run. Splatter had holstered and concealed his weapons. He was still a hulking man.

"This is my home," I replied rather casually, casting an arm slowly in front of me. "All 1,800 people in the entire county!"

"1,800?!" Splatter fumed. "That's not possible! Where are the others? What did you do with them? If this is some sort of trick...."

"It's not a trick, I assure you," I said looking up at him. "This is all real. Come with me. I'll show you some of the sites," quickly turning and coming face to face with her. My mind went blank for a moment. I know she had a name, it was mentioned many times in the comic book. Under tension, my mind goes blank and I'm left stammering for a moment. "Uh, hi!" nervously smiling into his hypnotic eyes.
 
Sybil was confused this as different. She as shocked hearing 1800 people lived there , she wanted to see them as well. " What is this place called?"She said " Cut this illusion this Shit isn't funny " She said angrily seeing her mentor start to panic this wasn't anything like Oden city at all.

She got a few looks from her outfit and her huge mentor hovering over both of them in size and shook her head once he had finished walking them around. Splatter was mumbling curses about the kid and she stood in front of him back f never seen him this angry before and it as dangerous

"Splatter are you ok? What do we do?.. How do we fix this?' She asked
 
"Settle down, big guy," I said, not wanting to touch him. He was...it looked like he was having a panic attack. A man this size breathing heavily and having twitchy hands.... "Do you want to go back inside my place, or take a look at the rest of the town?"

Him breathing and acting funny was drawing a lot of unwanted attention towards us. Across the street, something caught my eye; a food truck. Perfect! Maybe some foot could settle our stomachs and make it easier. Food was always a good medicine. That's what my grandmother said. It was a taco truck crewed by Luis and his brother. They were good guys.

"Come on!" I said to the both of them. "How about we cross over and get ourselves some tacos or burritos? It's on me!" then immediately crossed the street, not waiting for them to agree or disagree. I wanted tacos. My stomach was churning, feeling sick and these two were not helping the situation. At any moment I was expecting Splatter to live up to his name and it was already difficult controlling my emotions with Sybil. Now the name popped into my mind. Perhaps the fear of being near Splatter wore off when I put some distance between us.

"Sybil," Splatter growled after placing a firm hand on the small of her back and drawing her close to his side, "If this little freak tries anything, I want you to cut him open. Don't want for my word."
 
Sybil nodded listening to his command and felt him pull her toward him protectively knowing he was protective over her like a father figure and taught her almost evertything she knew and that she could dice him up no problem.

They watched for a moment before crossing over and Splatter guarding Sybil mostly in case of surprise attack. She had no idea what a taco or burrito was but it smelled incredible and it seemed her stomach growled for the first time.

She was afraid to eat it could be poisoned by accomplices or a trap with potion, he was after all a dark wizard .
 
Approaching the taco truck, the winds shifted and I caught a whiff of the simmering meats and vegetables in there. Whew! Good stuff. Always fresh. Luis was there working the register while his brother worked over the stove. He smiled at me, "Hey, Max? The usual?" then his eyes widened at the mere sight of Splatter walking up. 'Madre de Dios" he muttered, voice trembling. Then his dark eyes fell onto Sybil and he felt himself straighten up. "Who's this, your friends?" he asked.

"Yeah. They're visiting from out of town" I replied. "How about three of the usual, Luis?" reaching into my pocket for my wallet. There was a hidden vial that I would use for emergencies. It was a quick vanishing potion that I called my 'Ninja Magic'. It would make me disappear for a few minutes, allowing for a quick escape. When my fingers touched the smooth glass, I hesitated. It was tempting, calling for me to use it. I could drop it and run back to the room and send them back. Then I glanced at the tense Splatter. He was ready to pop. He would kill Luis and his brother. Biting my lower lip, damn it all. Couldn't do it. No escaping this one. I had to play it out, convince them this was the right place and ease them into going back. I forked over the money just as Luis's brother finished up the tacos, slathering up the chopped meat, onions, and cheese with some cilantro. Wrapping them up in foil, Luis handed them over, giving a large smile to Sybil, "Here you go, momma". He was married, but he loved to flirt with the female clientele.
 
Sybil raised her eyebrow and took the food from the man and handed Splatter his. It was like she was starving but Splatter stopped her " They all eat it first " he said and agreed watching him then intensely. She watched them taste it the smell of it incredible.

She took a bite of her food and sighed enjoying the taste of it. Splatter ate some as well and she we relieved he had calmed a bit or she had hoped he did.

The man ate and she only ate a little her tasting real food for the first time was strange.
 
The three of us ate beside the truck. It was calm. Good. Luis was looking at us out the edge of the window, trying to get another look at Sybil in her odd clothing. He thought she was a cosplayer and that Splatter was her boyfriend. "Damn," he thought. "He would break her in two if he tried to stick it in her." Eating the burrito, tasting the hot beef and tang of onions and the hot, sticking, mess as it went down my throat and warmed my stomach, ah the muscles started to relax. Sybil and Splatter started to look that way too. Good. Perhaps now they'll listen and be convinced of what I have.

"I could show you the rest of the town. There's not a lot to look at," I admitted between bites. "But, if we're going to go do anything, you gotta get yourselves something to wear." Looking them over, they were drawing a lot of unawanted attention, especially Sybil with her wide hips and tight clothing. There was a clothing store a block away that had coats that would be good for a slightly chilly day like this.
 
Sybil frowned and looked at him "What is wrong with what I'm wearing?" She stated shivering a bit then noticed why he had said that because of the temperature . She was calm at the moment until she heard some music blasting from a car behind them.

She and Splatter jumped up ready to attack , her on top of the table ready for action. "What is that oise?"
 
What I wanted to say to Sybil was, 'you look like a cosplayer' or a 'sexy cosplayer'. She needed a coat to cover up her fine figure. The older ladies of this town were giving her the stink-eye. These were deeply conservative women that didn't like the girls running around dressing like harpies.

But my thoughts were shattered when a car rolled by, their windows rolled down and the bass so intense that I could feel it in my toes. This car full of black guys had saw Sybil down the road and were trying to impress her with their junker car that had more put into the electronics than on its outward appearance. When they came right up beside us, they had their heads out the window with wide eyes, admiring her figure. That's when Splatter roared, thinking they were under attack.

"That noise! It's driving me insane! GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD!" Splatter roared, unholstering his weapons in one sudden movement and spraying the energy bolts in every direction. "We're under attack! We're under attackkkkkkk!"

Without hesitation, I dove over a trash can as the energy bolts burned over my head. People on the streets scattered for cover. The guys in the car took off. Covering my head with both hands, I glanced up to see Sybil take her stance to repel an attack. There was no reasoning with this guy that there was no attack, and now our cover was blown. Any minute the police and Sheriff would come. Don't know how they would handle in this situation. I had to act and reached for the disappearance vial.
 
Sybil was about to attack and suddenly they were in the wizards lair again and she was slicing through a pile of stacked books. She glared at him "Max is it?...What the he'll was that and where are we? .. Fix this warlock"she said frustrated

"I tire of this! " She heard Spatter say before breaking a wall and walking out. At first she was shocked but when she tried to follow seeing he was gone and she was now alone. She ran toward the wall and looked around "Splatter! MENTOR! You cannot just abandon me! You cannot leave me her! "She said frustrated and turned hiding the hurt and anger.

"This is your fault"
 
It stung using the vial as it ripped us out of the area and back to my chambers. When Splatter stormed out and Sybil confronted me, sneering that it was my fault...she was right. It was all my fault. I brought them here. My eyes fell to the floor, head lowered in shame. This was...new. A few times my conjurings backfired and I had to send them back without any sort of satisfaction.

"I can make this right," I said softly to her. "I can send him and you back to where you came from. I have the vials over here." Turning about slowly, waving a hand low to beckon her, I walked towards the table with all the various vials, books, and incantations. It was the same table that earlier Splatter had looked at and had been dismissive of. "Is...is he always like that?" asking out of the side of my mouth. There was a long pause between us. Splatter must have stormed out of the building. His screaming had faded away, bouncing off the walls of the building until they were swallowed up completely.
 
Sybil frowned hearing his question “He has no choice but to be Oden City is the city of constant crime and we are the ones who protect it no matter what.. this world whatever it is stresses him out he’s worried about our home, about how many lives they aren’t saved while we aren’t there, how many people are hurt... you might not care about us or the city we protect but it’s our home it’s everything to us”she was growing worried of her mentor and annoyed with Max .

“ That’s assuming you can ..”she said to the wizard . Her body has adjusted to this world ,along with her mind and senses it was an overload. She shivered a bit and paced back and forth wondering where he had gone if anything she knew how quickly her mentor could find shelter but he had been like a father figure to her she didn’t want him to be alone and she didn’t want to be alone and abandoned.

She didn’t know how late it was but she needed to find him or it would be trouble. She was silent for a moment but she said sternly “I’m going to look for him “she said not realizing she could get sick from lack of clothing and the weather out.
 
Sybil headed for the door, intent on finding her master. I started to reach for her arm, to stop her, then realized she would cut off my hand in doing so. "Wait!" I said instead. "I'll help you find him. It'll be easier if we try my way," pointing to the potions. "But, if you insist on going out there and finding him, well, you'd be better off wearing something. Hang on."

There was a coat closet by the door that escaped his tirade. Opening it up, there were many jackets that would cover up Sybil's attractive body. Being outside the comic book there was more to look at, the taunt skin that glistened in the light, the way her muscles rippled as she shivered and her piercing eyes that tore into me. Unfortunately, there were no jackets that would be proper for her. I had to use some of my magic.

Going back over the potions, grumbling how this day was going, I poured some pink and purple fluids together onto the table, brought out a small spellbook, and said a quick incantation that zapped the fluid in a brilliant display of light. "There!" holding the shoulders and turning about, a black woman's coat that would fit Sybil and be fashionable, "Here, try this on!" The coat had a fur collar and slimmed at the waist with two pockets on the front and hooped trim and large plastic buttons.
 
Sybil stopped in her tracks hearing him say wait and that he would help her find him, she was furious with the wizard for bringing them there in the first place, she had believed in other realities and worlds she was an open minded person but Splattter was old school, he hadn't believed in anything but justice and helping people things were black and white for him , Good or bad, never a gray area.

She turned looking at him as he held up a coat made of magic and he asked her to try it on. She was skeptical of it , it could trap her or knock her out, living with Splatter she had learned first rule from him trust no-one, he had always taught her that.

" You try it on first" she said stubbornly and shivering. She'd rather suffer the extreme weather than be captured by a stranger.
 
Back
Top