Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Politics Board

Old 01-07-2019, 04:53 PM   #401
JackLuis
Literotica Guru

Fox News legal analyst shoots down Giuliani’s demand to see Mueller’s findings before they go public

Quote:
“I don’t blame Rudy Giuliani for wanting to see it, I don’t blame the president for wanting to see it,” Napolitano replied.

“But there’s simply no obligation on the part of Bob Mueller to share it with them,” he added. “Bob Mueller’s duty is to the person who appointed him, Rod Rosenstein or, now Rod Rosenstein’s boss, acting attorney general Matthew Whitaker and perhaps the House of Representatives. But not Rudy Giuliani.”

“I agree that the White House should demand it, but I also state that the government has no obligation to give it to them, nor should they,” Napolitano shot back. “If I were the prosecutor, I wouldn’t give the defendant a chance to edit my work before I release it to the people who engaged me.
Nail it to the door of Congress and let the Trumpians read it in the WaPo.

Here My Stories

Creative Copulation - Gods do it too!

My New Best Friend, for our VE's

Spreading Seeds Sagas- Can a young man find happiness in a world where there ten women for every man?

"Fiction writers are just liars with typing skills."

Old 01-07-2019, 05:02 PM   #402
KeithD
Literotica Guru

The complete original, even if pared down by someone, is going to be released to the people. The Dems now controlling the house have already said that will happen, and you can bet that Mueller is set up to get it released in spite of that corrupt crook in the White House.

Old 01-07-2019, 07:38 PM   #403
10NadNuder
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithD View Post
...you can bet that Mueller is set up to get it released in spite of that corrupt crook in the White House.
Be more specific.... After all, SHSanders has lied, shut people up & down, & then some to the point "Weekend Update" & "Murphy Brown" have both done bits on it...

Not to mention, the night of the shooting in Pitt, I only learned about it b/c I turned-on CNN to see a talk show with the guests including "Special Adviser To President Trump (also his son-in-law)" Jared Kushner.

Old 01-07-2019, 09:06 PM   #404
JackLuis
Literotica Guru

Blackwater founder Erik Prince spills on interview with Mueller’s team: ‘You’d rather go to a proctology exam

Quote:
During a January 7 appearance on CNBC’s “Squawk Box,” Blackwater founder Erik Prince discussed being questioned by special counsel Robert Mueller’s team of investigators—a process he characterized as being worse than a “proctology exam.”

Here My Stories

Spreading Seeds Sagas- Can a young man find happiness in a world where there ten women for every man?

Old 01-08-2019, 04:36 PM   #405
JackLuis
Literotica Guru

Rudy Giuliani thinks Mueller report will be ‘horrific’ — and insiders say Trump may strike deal to resign

Quote:
Trumpworld is preparing the worst.

“Rudy Giuliani recently told a friend that he expects Mueller’s report to be ‘horrific,’ a person briefed on the conversation said,” the report says.

In this case, though, Trump does appear to have an exit strategy.

“You’re already hearing people speculate Trump could do a deal and resign,” Vanity Fair reports.
If he shot Steven Miller on 5th Ave. Bob will let Felonious off with 10-20 years.

Here My Stories

Old 01-09-2019, 10:01 PM   #406
JackLuis
Literotica Guru

Fox News’ Shep Smith and Andrew Napolitano agree: The Trump campaign colluded with Russia

Quote:
While critics say President Donald Trump “manufactured” a crisis at the border, two personalities on Fox News say there is a crisis unfolding in Washington D.C.

On Wednesday, Fox News host Shep Smith and judicial analyst Andrew Napolitano agreed that Trump’s campaign appears to have colluded with Russia.

It was revealed Tuesday that Trump’s former campaign chairman Paul Manafort shared polling data with a Russian operative, according to a poorly redacted legal filing by his attorneys.

“This shows that Bob Mueller can demonstrate to a court without the testimony of Paul Manafort that the campaign had a connection to Russian intelligence and the connection involved information going from the campaign to the Russians,” Napolitano said. “The question is, was this in return for a promise of something from the Russians, and did the candidate, now the president, know about it?”

"Well maybe a little collusion in this conspiracy, but just a little."

Here My Stories

Old 01-10-2019, 12:50 PM   #407
JackLuis
Literotica Guru

A Quick Explainer On The New York Times's Paul Manafort F*ckup, Because It Seems Important

Quote:
Now, does this correction mean that all the collusion it seemed like we found in the Manafort filing is suddenly a moot point, because the New York Times fucked up and listed the wrong oligarchs? LOL NOPE. First of all, Manafort's buddy Kilimnik is A FUCKING RUSSIAN SPY. So whatever secret internal polling/voter data Manafort had, he gave it to A RUSSIAN SPY. Did Kilimnik ultimately hand that over to Deripaska? We actually don't know the answer to that. We just know that Manafort asked Kilimnik to give it to these pro-Russia Ukrainian oligarchs, so they could do ?????? with it.

We guess we'll learn the answers in due time.
Wonkette seems to have given this more thought than the "Failing NYT".

Here My Stories

Old 01-13-2019, 09:07 PM   #408
JackLuis
Literotica Guru

Top Intel Democrat drops bombshell: ‘We’ve interviewed more witnesses than Mueller — and we have an important story to tell’

Bobby's little Helpers!

Quote:
Speaking with CNN host Jake Tapper on Sunday morning, a senior Democratic member on the Senate Intelligence committee admitted that his panel has interviewed “more witnesses than special counsel Robert Mueller” before hinting, “we have a story to tell.”

Asked whether he thinks that President Donald Trump is a Russian asset, Sen. Mark Warner (D-VA) sidestepped the question — and refused to say whether his committee had been briefed on the FBI investigation that was revealed last Friday by the New York Times, but made the case that he believes Trump is somehow compromised by Russia.

Here My Stories

Old Yesterday, 07:18 PM   #409
JackLuis
Literotica Guru

Mueller files heavily redacted documents accusing Manafort of lying to investigators

Quote:
On Tuesday, Special counsel Robert Mueller provided judges heavily redacted documents against President Donald Trump’s former campaign chairman Paul Manafort.

Manafort was accused of lying to investigators. According to CNN, the documents provided evidence that Manafort lied to investigators.

“There are 30 pages in this,” said CNN’s Wolf Blitzer. “Another 70 or 80 pages of various appendixes. He was still in touch after he left and no longer the campaign chairman and he was also involved after both of them were formally indicted by the federal prosecutors.”

This story is still developing…
Bye bye Paul!

Here My Stories