my hopes for what BOTH of us expect from one another

I believe, if I am not mistaken, that he is the savior anointed for the purpose of teaching civilized discourse to the Philistines who populate this web site.
Otherwise, his supercilious and superior attitude would be difficult to comprehend.

*Bows down before your greatness* :rose:

With people like Jada feeling entitled to write anything she damned well pleases, and people like Shi_One successfully playing the role of a poor woman insulted by me here, it is no fun believe me, responding to accusations here. I expressed my regret before, for posting on Shi_One's thread, but here is the actual crime I committed:

I called the comments she posted, regarding men who replied to her, arrogant, because that is what they sounded like to me. And I expressed my opinion on her pictures she is posting everywhere. My opinion is the opposite of being politically correct; while everybody complimented her on how great she looked, I told her exactly the opposite.

Now I ask you, what is so terrible about that? Why is a woman I do not find visually pleasing unable to just simply accept that? Has everybody here forgotten about the underlying ideas of free speech?

Character assassination, on the other hand, is something else entirely. It entails comparing people to raisins, for instance, or smart-asses claiming all sorts of vile characteristics of people, whose comments they do not like.

Now I do not really give a damn what Jada or Shi_One, or anybody else, for that matter thinks of me; my own self-confidence does not depend on their "likes". But I find their words plain fucking insulting, and they tell me that both women have no manners at all.

Unfortunately monitoring of insults on Lit is non-existing, and Shi_One is allowed to pile one on top of the other. Regardless on who she insults. As far as I am concerned, I rather quit posting anything on the Personals board from now no, while rampant feminist like these two "pseudo"-ladies run around free here.

That's funny! I'm *not* a feminist. If you read my replies to posts on the subject, you can see that.

You are posting on a public forum. *Anyone* can reply to anything on here. Perhaps the exception would be RP stuff where the person wrote "(closed for ____)".

I don't find everyone to be physically attractive to me. But if they're not, I certainly am not going to tell them that! No matter how it's phrased, it's rude! I'm also far less concerned with what someone looks like on the outside. It's what's on the inside that really matters.

I will say that I find you to be very unpleasant on the inside. I'm also pretty sure that you already know this. You are very stuck on yourself and you seem to get off on knocking others down a peg or two to make yourself feel better.

Everything you've ever said to me was an insult, even when you put a disclaimer at the front, telling me that it was an apology. I don't even need to post our private dealings, not that I kept those missives. You've publicly slapped me down six ways from Sunday for all to see.

So if you're gonna put yourself out there like you do, expect it to come back to haunt you. And that's not just me talking. That's how things work.:D

Apparently, none of you all realize this, but you are bumping this guy's thread simply to make him look like an ass when other people on the board (No, not me) are desperately trying to keep their ad on the front page.

So... why don't you all just realize and acknowledge the fact that if you let this guy post his ads, he will literally get no attention from any woman based on his unreasonable standards along with what he brings to the table?

You're all assholes, every single one of you. I'm an asshole, too. We're all selfish assholes, and we're all sensitive little bitches who get mad because somebody called us names. All of us.

Now, get the fuck over it and let this shit die FOR FUCKS SAKE. If not for my sake then for the sake of the people who constantly get overlooked day in and day out. Because there are really good dudes out there struggling to get any attention at all from a woman.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Apparently, none of you all realize this, but you are bumping this guy's thread simply to make him look like an ass when other people on the board (No, not me) are desperately trying to keep their ad on the front page.

So... why don't you all just realize and acknowledge the fact that if you let this guy post his ads, he will literally get no attention from any woman based on his unreasonable standards along with what he brings to the table?

You're all assholes, every single one of you. I'm an asshole, too. We're all selfish assholes, and we're all sensitive little bitches who get mad because somebody called us names. All of us.

Now, get the fuck over it and let this shit die FOR FUCKS SAKE. If not for my sake then for the sake of the people who constantly get overlooked day in and day out. Because there are really good dudes out there struggling to get any attention at all from a woman.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Aww. You're so cute when you're an asshole. 😍

Damn what a trainwreck! 🙄

I think this thread is what i needed to start my day.

another one that is close to legend status

Jesus fucking Christ.

Hey Chris, how are you? It’s a shiny new day, cheer up! :D

Birds flying high
You know how I feel
Sun in the sky
You know how I feel… :heart:

If you want free speech, you should be prepared to take it.
I don't know what you posted about her looks. I agree that you have the right to express your opinion about her looks.
However, if you do so, it leads me to ask this question: If you do not find someone attractive, why would you feel any impulse to say that.
Is it because you think it will cause her to become more aesthetically pleasing to you? Does not seem likely that your comments will produce such a result.

I have wracked my brains, trying to think of some reason why you would have the impulse to insult a woman's appearance. And, after carefully considering all of the possible explanations, I have come up with one answer:

You are an asshole. Really, that is the only explanation I can think of.

But I do believe in your right to express your opinion. I trust you will also defend my right to express my opinion of your character.

With people like Jada feeling entitled to write anything she damned well pleases, and people like Shi_One successfully playing the role of a poor woman insulted by me here, it is no fun believe me, responding to accusations here. I expressed my regret before, for posting on Shi_One's thread, but here is the actual crime I committed:

I called the comments she posted, regarding men who replied to her, arrogant, because that is what they sounded like to me. And I expressed my opinion on her pictures she is posting everywhere. My opinion is the opposite of being politically correct; while everybody complimented her on how great she looked, I told her exactly the opposite.

Now I ask you, what is so terrible about that? Why is a woman I do not find visually pleasing unable to just simply accept that? Has everybody here forgotten about the underlying ideas of free speech?

Character assassination, on the other hand, is something else entirely. It entails comparing people to raisins, for instance, or smart-asses claiming all sorts of vile characteristics of people, whose comments they do not like.

Now I do not really give a damn what Jada or Shi_One, or anybody else, for that matter thinks of me; my own self-confidence does not depend on their "likes". But I find their words plain fucking insulting, and they tell me that both women have no manners at all.

Unfortunately monitoring of insults on Lit is non-existing, and Shi_One is allowed to pile one on top of the other. Regardless on who she insults. As far as I am concerned, I rather quit posting anything on the Personals board from now no, while rampant feminist like these two "pseudo"-ladies run around free here.

I love how calling someone a 'rampant feminist' is apparently an insult ... luckily these sorts of 'insults' aren't monitored.

I love how calling someone a 'rampant feminist' is apparently an insult ... luckily these sorts of 'insults' aren't monitored.

I see he has given you a great new title.
I'm not quite sure what "rampant" would mean when used to modify a noun. Perhaps, if he drops by his thread again, he will deign to enlighten us. After all, he is quite anxious to elevate the level of conversation in the Personals.

And he has successfully avoided the fate of so many personals on here: the constant self-bumping with no replies. I'm sure he has generated interest far beyond his wildest expectations.

Back