Fooling around

Your pass due

Congrats! Nitty5478:

attachment.php

If you're going to act like a dick you might as well choke on one too, but I'd say you already are considering your atrocious spelling.

Please see my earlier comments about fucking off and kindly follow suit.

Attachments

• 197243658649515953_me8Yg8IT_b.jpg
    197243658649515953_me8Yg8IT_b.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 825
Last edited:
Yep... that guy is an asshole. :rolleyes:

But in response to your earlier comment about harassing y? Where the fuck is that guy? So much less fun around here these days.

Exactly. It's something I quite enjoy, especially when they make it so easy. :devil:

Right....I peeked at the listing of recent posts. Not surprisingly, tact is absent, grammar nonexistent, and entitlement omnipresent.

Another interwebz tough guy; dimly, dumbly, domly-dom type mouth breather.

Right....I peeked at the listing of recent posts. Not surprisingly, tact is absent, grammar nonexistent, and entitlement omnipresent.

Another interwebz tough guy; dimly, dumbly, domly-dom type mouth breather.

Hmm yes, I took guilty pleasure in sneaking a peek myself. Nothing I found was surprising in the least. A man who works alone in jersey trolling for chicks on a site that can offer so much more.

For a classless, lazy slob such as that specimen looking to get his dick wet, I'm sure he'll grow tired of the fun being had at his expense and the lack of opportunities.

Another reason why I love having a thread. All of the nice connections I've made. I feel like I can unleash the hounds!

Hmm yes, I took guilty pleasure in sneaking a peek myself. Nothing I found was surprising in the least. A man who works alone in jersey trolling for chicks on a site that can offer so much more.

For a classless, lazy slob such as that specimen looking to get his dick wet, I'm sure he'll grow tired of the fun being had at his expense and the lack of opportunities.

Another reason why I love having a thread. All of the nice connections I've made. I feel like I can unleash the hounds!

That is one of the best things about a thread. Even if you aren't around, the people you've had good interactions with come out of the woodwork. Love it.

Maybe he's not all bad. Got me thinking about my pass and how glad I am they taught language arts at my skool. Am I rite?

You signature's suggestion that you are "kind of a fuckin' catch" would appear to be an understatement on a Board proliferated by hyperbole. Wish I'd have been around for your active days on this thread.

I'm selectively active. Just not on this thread and not with pics. While I thoroughly enjoyed the interactions with other Lit members who frequented this thread - and still do in other areas and in a different capacity - for the most part I no longer need the validation that followed posting pics. Also, I became uncomfortable with the rash of pic stealing and the thought that anyone could save my pics to their computer without my knowledge.

I'm not entirely a fan of calling this thread dead as I'm content to still interact with others here, but for ampic purposes Litsters should look elsewhere for their visual jollies.

I'm selectively active. Just not on this thread and not with pics. While I thoroughly enjoyed the interactions with other Lit members who frequented this thread - and still do in other areas and in a different capacity - for the most part I no longer need the validation that followed posting pics. Also, I became uncomfortable with the rash of pic stealing and the thought that anyone could save my pics to their computer without my knowledge.

I'm not entirely a fan of calling this thread dead as I'm content to still interact with others here, but for ampic purposes Litsters should look elsewhere for their visual jollies.
Sorry to hear this DRL; but thank you very much for the pictures youhad posted. Wish you well & hope to hear from you in the future.

Back