Lustful Revenge (TirithIre & AmySaysChillout)

Joined
Sep 22, 2018
Posts
5
On a Tuesday afternoon, a young woman found herself focused entirely on her computer. Her single bedroom apartment dark, except for the light coming from her laptop. It wasn't an uncommon setting for the woman, who was named Liliane. Her fingers, each digit hitting the plastic keys with increasing pressure and velocity. If anyone else was in the room at the time, maybe they would have had some sympathy towards her. Sitting on the night stand placed next to her bed, stood two empty beer cans and half a bottle of Jack Daniels. This empathy, as hypothetical as it may be, would be short lived if this imaginary person would turn and take a glance at the computer screen, the message being typed and the person that it was to be sent towards...

..

From: Kimberly Washington
To: Bangbus
Subject: Destroy her please

Hello.

Oh wow, what a crap way of starting an email like this, huh?

Anyway...I should probably introduce myself, huh?

Hi. My name is Kimberly Washington and I'm contacting you guys (or guy? I have no idea how many people are behind your 'company') because I know a woman who ACTUALLY DESERVES to be in your disgusting videos. I know you are legit, otherwise there would be no way that you would have received such bad press the past few years. Under most circumstances, I would have said that you were the scum of the Earth and that you deserved the worst of things for what you have done to some of those women in your videos. But I'm drunk, feeling really petty and actually need your help. So...whatever, right?

Anyway, so there is this girl. Amy Villalobos and oh god, how I hate her. She's this twenty-five year old woman and everything in life has gone well for her. From her looks, finances and love life. So, she's this preppy daddy's little girl. Parents saved her a fortune for college and unlike me and half of America, she never needed to take out a loan for college. So, you know, she's not knee deep in debt like I am. As for her looks? Well, I'll attach a picture of the slut at the end of this message. She's a tall brunette, with a super pretty face and she knows it. Unlike me, she's got amply boobage going on; something like a D cup, last time I checked. Slim in all the right places, not so slim in the places that mattered, apparently. What I'm talking about is her ass. It's huge for how skinny she is. I'm not sure if the picture I will send you will do her any justice, but guys practically snap their necks from how quick they turn whenever she walks by.

So, you're probably asking yourself why I'm willing to not only use my real name, but go out of my way to contact you to destroy her reputation? Well, it's because she's dating the man I love and it's killing me. Her boyfriend, who I'll call Tyler right now, is a man I've been in love with since middle school. But ever since he met Amy during our Freshman year of college, he's been heads over heels over her. It makes me sick. She acts like a goody two shoes but I know she's a slut and I want you to do the usual thing you do to woman. Namely, give her the roughest, crudest, most degrading wild sex imaginable. I want you to cum inside of her nonstop and give the camera a show while you do disgusting things to her fat ass. You might even want to keep her to yourself at the end of it. I don't even care. I just want...Tyler...to see her like I see her.

I'll help you too. Want her social media? Boom, you've got it. Want to meet her? I'll make it happen. Want me to introduce you to her? Of-fucking-course I will.

As promised, here's a picture of her. If you want more, get into contact with me.

Please.

- Kimberly

NJoUjJT.jpg
 
Kaiden Demirez had long been known among the porn crowd for his Bangbus video's. Of course the video's had started out low tech and home made really as he had uploaded to some of the more seedy sites just to get a feel for what kind of video's that would attract an audience, but he quickly found the idea of sexual destruction drew the most views.

From there his business had soared. He had a good tech friend of his Arun who was part Korean part Chinese help him expand his set up for his next initiative. Arun helped him launch Bangbus.net, which he launched and posted not only his own video's but also commissions as well. Apparently a LOT of people were willing to pay for women to be sexually used, objectified and fucked mindlessly.

Arun also helped Kaiden with the Bangbus itself. Kaiden did have an engeneering background, so they had stripped the interior of the bus and insulated it to be completely soundproof. From there They made sure the rear of the Bangbus was smooth and padded so that no one inside would get hurt, but there were many eye bolts installed, along with an intricate system of ten camera's which Arun had all automated for a 'go time'.

Once the Bangbus was upgraded there were husbands who contacted him to make porn video's taking their wives, boyfriends who wanted their girlfriends utterly and sexually destroyed, and even the random 'invitation' which for the most part he ignored. If a Husband or Boyfriend wanted their significant other utterly sexually used in front of millions of people he would send them a waiver, get their help in setting it up and then carry out the plan, but the random petty revenge plots? they weren't as much his thing.

Kaiden was sorting through his emails that day just making sure that everything was in order when he came across Kimberly's email. At first he hovered over the delete button, but then paused as he read through it. It was more the photo of this Amy who really just caused him to groan slightly at the sheer picture.

" Oh baby... that's a fine ass."

He was amused by Kimberly's utter hate for the woman... and with very little digging through social media Kaiden had a very good idea of Kimblerly's looks and how Amy smashed Kimberly in almost every category. Kimberly's pokes at him for being a porn maker and degenerate was amusing to Kaiden, but he thought it through. He HAD been meaning to do a Bangbus special, and this would be completely uncharted territory for him, so he sat up a bit straighter, and began to write his reply:

From:Bangbus
To:Kimberly Washington
Subject:Re: Destroy her please

Thank you for Contacting Bangbus,

Your application for a Sex session involving your clear nemesis has been received and accepted. There are four terms to the upcoming agreement, and if you have a problem with it at any time you wish to reconsider your request, you have until the date of Amy Villalobos's sexual destruction.

1) You will forward all other pictures that you have of her. I am going to use her as my Bangbus Special event, and as such she will need to be marketed for my fans to see.

2) You will arrange a metting. A party, some form of social event where I will be able to meet her. You don't need to introduce me to her, but you WILL need to assist in getting her thinking that perhaps this Tyler is cheating on her. From there I will be able to ply her towards a more agreeing state.

3) You will ensure that at some point between now and the event date you will ensure that all obstacles between myself and her are removed. That includes her boyfriend, and any friends. I will in turn ensure that she agrees to what she's going to endure and at the end of the event you will be provided with premium footage of every part of her being used.

4) The Event will take place in three weeks time. If you need more time to fulfill your side of things feel free to let me know, but otherwise I will assume that date is fine. I will align my Bangbus for that day to the address of the party provided, you will also be provided a live stream of the main event and will be provided with all forms of revenge on Amy.

You have until the day of to terminate this agreement. Any further communication will constitute your full agreement to the above terms and you will not hold Bangbus or any of it's affiliates responsible for any fallout after the event. I look forwards to working with you Kimberly Washington.

Regards,
Bangbus


With that Kaiden clicked the send button and left it at that. He doubted this Kimberly would want to actually go through with it, but hey, if it had a chance of getting him access to that beautiful ass, well it was worth a shot. For now, he had a 'normal' video to make and the gagged nude blonde haired white girl who was hanging by a pair of leather cuffs connected to a chain in one of the ceiling loops had more 'work' to do, she already drooling and turning the system back on Kaiden moved around behind her, his pants sliding down revealing the VERY impressive cock which he proceeded to slam into the woman, continuing his 'breaking' of her as she screamed and tried to beg around the gag. His thoughts drifted to Amy's fantastic ass though, and with such inspiration he hammered the lithe white girl for hours upon end, making sure the camera caught every time she was forced to cum over and over and over again!
 
After sending the email, Kimberly thought about the events in her life that had lead her into doing something so cruel. For a second, there was a gut wrenching feeling in her stomach when she received the notification. A brief moment, where Kimberly could only think to herself 'Oh my lord, have I done?'. This moment was short-lived, as this temporary lapse in her anger quickly disappeared and with another chug from her bottle, the young woman grinned. Her frustration with Amy had given her the motivation to continue.

From: Kimberly Washington
To: Bangbus
Subject: Re: Destroy her please

First off, thank you for messaging me back. I know that you might have been skeptical, but I promise that I am 100% genuine. I don't know if you're curious or not, but mark my words - I hate Amy and I'll GLADLY give you more pictures, so you know the kind of "look at me" pictures she puts on her Instagram while touting how she's loyal and perfect.

dvsn5UM.jpg
K6TljLu.jpg

YC678Gp.jpg

Secondly...For the meeting. There are two events that we could use to our advantage. First and foremost, her boyfriend will be hosting a party to celebrate a promotion he had. We could use that, or on the other hand, I can easily set one up. Maybe I'll use my birthday as an excuse. Amy desperately needs approval, so I can guaranteed that I would be able guilt trip her into coming. The choice between the two is up to you; both fall into that three week deadline.

During the event, I can do everything possible to manipulate Amy into thinking that Tyler is up to something. Cause some drama and I'm sure she'll be pissy and angry. Enough that she would drink, I think - and Amy is a light drinker. I'm sure we would be able to use that to our advantage. As for her friends...I can get them to step off. I'm part of her circle of friends, anyway and I believe I can get them to leave Amy alone, especially if I tell them that Amy and Tyler are going through a rough patch and that I'll handle it. :)

I hope this is to your satisfaction and I can't wait to hear from you again.

- Kimberly
 
Kaiden was certainly an example of self-entrepreneurship even if his business was porn in the dirtiest and more depredating fashion towards women. He had no doubt since Kimberly was calling him the scum of the earth that she was disgusted with herself that she’d have to reach out to someone like him for her vengeance on this Amy, but she had started down a very slippery slope, and in the end if it could get her the man who she fancied, Kaiden didn’t care as long as he had access to this Amy’s clearly stunning body.

He had given the white girl who he was breaking another break after another hour since at the back of the Bangbus he could see that he had received another email from Kimberly. Truth be told he was imagining it would be a ‘I’ve changed my mind you’re a sicko and I don’t want to go through with this’ type email, so as he gave the poor woman who he was fucking silly a firm slap to her quivering ass and heard her squeal through her gag he chuckled, though as he went and plopped down onto his ass and hauled his laptop up he was honestly a bit caught off guard with the fact that she certainly did seem to be one hundred percent genuine.

The additional photo’s provided only caused Kaiden to groan in appreciation… that thick wide ass was clearly begging to be used, and though he would certainly enjoy forcing his cock down Amy’s throat as well, he certainly was VERY well known as an ass man both from the videos of anal destruction that he had done in his early days of production but also even from his current video’s which usually included hardcore anal play whether the recipient was willing for it or not.

Downloading the current selection of photo’s along with the one that he had received from Kimberly in the initial email Kaiden sent them off to Arun who dualed as his media guru with the title in that email of Bangbus Special: Innocent Beauty Destruction. He outlined his plan to Arun and Arun would create a ‘Coming Soon’ Section on the Bangbus site. Kaiden was going to do the special live streaming so that Kimberly and this boyfriend would be able to view it live, but also advised Arun that he wanted her face blurred in the pictures until the day of. After all, while he doubted any of Amy’s friends would go to a site like Bangbus, it was better to keep it a secret as well.

With that done he turned his attention to Kimberly’s email and began to compose a reply.

From:Bangbus
To:Kimberly Washington
Subject:Re: Destroy her please

To Kimberly,

I can see you’ve had quite the experience with Amy and she’s certainly a piece of work sharing such pictures while claiming to be loyal and perfect. I have no problem with utterly exposing the inner slut more than likely hiding just beneath the surface, but if you have any further pictures I will use them for the Bangbus Special, which will air in three weeks.

As for the meeting, I would think it’d be easier to set things up at your birthday party. Firstly it will allow me to show up as a guest more easily as you can simply say I’m a friend, and secondly as long as you can guarantee that she’ll be there we should be good to go.

Personally I don’t really care how you manipulate Amy, if she’s a light drinker I will ensure that something special is slipped into her drink which will have her panting with desire by the time that the special is going to start. Her friends will be your responsibility, and I fully expect mud to be thrown in a figurative sense between Amy and Tyler, which will make things even easier.

Within a week I will forward you pictures of Amy and a random man who I will compile photos of to make it look to Tyler that he’s cheating on her. Of course they won’t be real but I’m sure you can use the firepower to get Amy all upset. Now, I know you want her destroyed, but I am going to give you one final question Kimberly. Since you’ve clearly seen some of the Bangbus material, is there anything special YOU want to have happen to Amy yourself besides just being fucked into an orgasming and utterly broken state? This is going to be caused by you reaching out to me after all, so you get one special request.

Please also reply with the date of your party and you can be guaranteed that I will be there.

Regards,
Bangbus


With that Kaiden grinned and sending it off he crawled around the woman, his hand smoothing over her naked side as he gave her still reddened ass another slap, eliciting another squeal from her. Yet moving behind her he opened one of the floor panels and pulled out a bottle of lube before he popped the cap and coating his fingers he also drizzled some of the lube both over his cock and into the crack of the blonde’s ass.

” Time to break some new territory.”

He could hear her panicked squeals and screams for him not to, but as he grabbed her hips and positioned his cock to anally take the blonde he grinned to himself. This is the life He thought to himself before he began forcing his cock into her ass, though he was already looking forwards to breaking Amy, she was going to be a fun time he could already tell just from the pictures of her!
 
The thought of how Kimberly had first found Bangbus snaked its way into her train of thought, while she waited for Kaiden's reply. It was sometime during her third year of college, when she needed to write a paper on the dangers of the web. While everyone in her sociology class was focusing on the dark web, Amy (her teammate for this assignment) insisted that they needed to do something accessible to everyday people. While they did their research, Kimberly came across a forum that suggested 'Bangbus' for some really good erotic material. When she had viewed the site, she thought that it was totally disgusting - the thought that these featured women were real women and not actresses made her stomach crawl. Nevertheless, it was a good subject for their project - although Amy, upon hearing what the site was all about, could only say "Ew. Okay no, forget it. Let's just talk about the dark web like everyone else."

How funny was it that ultimately, she would be featured on that site a few years later? Maybe if Amy hadn't taken Kimberly's effort for granted and had actually looked at the site, she would have spared herself of this fate.

"Serves her right." Kimberly mumbled to herself, taking another sip from her bottle of liquor.

Amy always took things for her granted. Her help in school, her loving boyfriend, her standard of living. God, how Kimberly loathed that woman. She hated the fact that on social occasions, that she needed to put on a facade on how they were close friends. She hated the fact that she needed to pretend that she wasn't in love with Amy's boyfriend . She hated the fact that someone who worked as hard as her, was living in a shabby studio apartment whereas a woman like Amy, who never had to put in half the effort as her, was living in a condo. She hated the fact how she could only find a man every now and then on Tinder, where as Amy had the perfect man - and guys practically lining up the street for a chance to speak to her.

Kimberly took another chug from her bottle, nursing herself with the harsh liquid.

Amy was going to get hers. That body of hers was going to get her in the most compromising situation anyone could be in. That ass of hers, which had always gotten guys to turn their heads whenever she walked past them, was going to attract the worst man possible...for her relationship, anyway. Kimberly chuckled to herself, imagining Amy's fat ass getting penetrated by Kaiden's cock. Amy squealing and whining while the cameras in the van captured every expression, groan and whimper. Every jiggle from her fat ass whenever Kaiden hammerfucked her or slapped those cheeks.

A notification caused Kimberly to snap out of her revenge fantasy and look back towards her laptop. Kaiden had replied and she was more than happy to send a message back.


From: Kimberly Washington
To: Bangbus
Subject:Re: Destroy her please


Hello,

You better believe that she's a piece of work. Her Twitter account, although private, is full of pictures like this. She shares these under the guise of showing off how her diet works, but I KNOW she does that for attention. Ugh, that to think that her boyfriend is thinking of proposing to her...anyway, sorry. I'm rambling now.

I'll have everything ready for my birthday party. I'll invite more people than I would normally like, because I feel like it would be easier for you to blend in. Amy has no idea of how you look like, but might not be open to talking with you if you're the only stranger there. So, for you not to stick out like a sore thumb, I'll invite quite a few other strangers as well. My place is not big enough for a crowd, so I'll find someplace else to host my party. I'm thinking a hotel? Or do you have a place that's free that won't strike too much suspicion? Ooh, or maybe I can convince Tyler to host it at his place? That would be pretty hilarious.

Thank you for the help. I would appreciate it if you could forward me those pictures. Anything like Tyler touching the shoulder of another woman is sure to strike a nerve with Amy. I'll think of a way to get her to see it and not confront Tyler directly, don't you worry about that.

Don't spike her drink though. I don't want her to be drugged for this. I want her to be brought there fully conscious and 'aware' of what's happening. My request as far as the video goes...don't gag or tie her up. I will watch the video afterwards and I want to see her struggle, flail around or even resist a little while you do fucked up shit to her - and slowly have her accept everything. That's my request. Oh, and close ups of her face and big ass while you demolish her - but that's something I'm sure that was already on your mind.
The party will be help in exactly three weeks. I'm going to make the Facebook event and have her accept it asap.

Sincerely,
Kimberly
 
Kaiden had been thoroughly enjoying the muffled cries of the blonde he was currently breaking in when his laptop chimed. Leaving it for another half hour he let the blonde's arms down and instead pushed her face down into the cushioned floor of the bus as he shifted around and now that he had opened the white girls ass a bit he continued with hard fucking her so hard that her slim body was shaking with the impact of his thrusts.

Kaiden prided himself on three things really. Firstly the quality of his work. While some porn producers put out low quality video's Kaiden with the help of his 'crew' created super high quality video's that brought the degredation and forced pleasure to the forefront. Secondly he prided himself on his stamina. He could straight up hard fuck a girl for an hour without even needing a break for himself, which for many took the willpower of many a woman. After all after being forced to cum all over his hard thick cock most women were putty in his hands.

Thirdly though he prided himself on his ability to get what he wanted. There was never a case of real rape prosecuted against him, and even with the screaming squealing crying and begging no woman who had been a part of the Bangbus porn line ever brought forth charges because... well before every encounter every woman signed the waiver for the Bangbus, and so while none really understood what they were in for, all succumbed to it.

Finally taking a break the pretty blonde was sprawled on the floor twitching as the cameras got a close up of her widely dilated and reddened asshole as it gaped from such abuse. Kaiden returned to the laptop though and smirked as he read through Kimberly's email.

Man she really hates amy... all the better for me.

He thought before he began his own reply.

From:Bangbus
To:Kimberly Washington
Subject:Re: Destroy her please

To Kimberly,

I have looked up her Twitter and you're completely right, she's a slut in the making. If anything, by the time I'm through with her she may be so addicted to cock that she'll want to be a regular to the Bangbus.

Your birthday party will be fine, I'm definitely thinking that we should keep the party in neutral ground, I have found that some people even those you wouldn't think are customers of my site, and we wouldn't want wind of who I am leaking to Amy before the right time.

Since you don't want her drugged I won't sedate her, but you'd better believe I'm going to lace her drink with a potent aphrodisiac. She's going to be drunk, horny and needing to fuck before I even get her in the bus. There's a hotel I use for the more random meet up's, and it should work perfectly fine. The rates are cheap but that's because you'll be a VIP of my cousin who owns the place.

Here is a forward of the address, I will be there, and I'm looking forwards to making Amy into my personal cum dumpster in every single one of her holes. There will be no gag's or ties, I fully intend to pin her and fuck the living shit out of her while she cries and begs until that begging turns into screams of pleasure for the world and Tyler to see.

Best Regards,
Bangbus.


True to his word Kaiden sent photoshopped photo's of Tyler touching women and being 'overly friendly' towards them. He even had Arun splice together a photo within a club that Amy and Tyler had gone to months before to make it look like at one point Tyler had been grinding with another woman. There were about ten pictures in total and of course Kimberly didn't have to use them all but they were ammunition to get Amy riled up.

If Kimberly looked on the main Bangbus site about a week and a half in she'd see that there was a central logo change with a ** Coming Soon, Bangbus Special ** on it, along with promises of the most epic Bangbus special as well. The stream would be held for a full twenty four hours, there even a count down to the special on the site. A link opened up the photo's that Kimberly had sent along with some that Arun had gotten from Amy's Instagram. They were all either cropped or blurred to not show her face but promised that the large assed woman was going to be utterly destroyed.

Arun even set up that during the stream those who donated would be able to 'request' different things, such as forced fellatio, spanking, brutal pussy hate fuck and the list went on. Kaiden had laid out the whole suite for his customers, and was going to make quite a bit of money off this. First though he had to get Amy into the Bangbus, so as Kimberly's birthday approached Kaiden was busy ensuring that the Bangbus was in the rear of the underground parking lot. He had even gone to the trouble to block off the area where the bus was, it tucked into the darkest corner he excitedly rubbed his hands together.

This is going to be epic!

He grinned, the day was at hand and Kimberly along with the other guests would be arriving in an hour. He was dressed in a simple pair of black track pants and a loose black t-shirt, nothing special, nothing to set him apart.

All right one more sweep before the part starts.

The party would be in the main hall on the main floor, there were three exits that lead down to the underground parking. Kaiden was seriously looking forwards to this, and though Amy would fight at first he was sure, he also had a good hunch that she was going to secretly enjoy what was going to happen to her by the end of it!
 
Kirsten 23 yo

https://binged.it/2ybITDa

Kersten left the gym after her workout, her body ached deliciously as she walked down the road to her car. she smiled feeling the sun on her face as she pondered what she was going to do this weekend, her boyfriend, she laughed at that, they'd lived together for three years and yet he was still a boyfriend.

He was away for the weekend, some dull work thing she'd begged out of, on her knees with a mouthful of his cock, he'd agreed.

Movies, pizza, wine and books sounded wonderful as she neared her car.

The rapid footsteps of the jogger raised no alarms till the cloth was clamped over her mouth and nose, struggling Kirsten tried to remember what to do from the self defence class, she gasped feeling the harsh chemical in her mouth, then everything went black.
 
Kaiden's Bangbus business had only amplified further with the taking of Amy. He had run the special for the twenty four hours and had learned quite a bit from his pilot project. Firstly even he found twenty four hours a bit too long, and secondly, the planned taking hadn't quite pushed his kink buttons as much as he had thought it would, though of course anally breaking such a beautiful woman into a complete ass slut had been quite the thrill.

Afterwards though he received hundreds of emails from men and even women wanting a set up, and while he did set a few dates up, there was a void there missing as well. Kaiden wanted the thrill of taking someone truly unwilling, and he had some thoughts in mind of where his next 'hunting ground' would be. So a few weeks after the special Kaiden had parked the non descriptive Bangbus in the rear part of the parking lot of one of the local gyms.

At first he wasn't even really sure of what he was looking for. All he really knew was that he wanted a fit beauty who he could push the boundaries with, willingly or not. He had already set up the system for a twelve hour period, setting the donations page with a list of anything and everything that he'd be willing to do to a woman on camera for the right price.

However when he saw the brunette, he knew she was the one. He had seen her there previously, and usually she was with a guy. He assumed since she was alone that day this would be the best course of action. Setting up the jogging 'path', he was on her before she even realized what was happening.

One strong arm around her waist, the other clenched about her chest as the rag covered in chloroform covered her mouth and nose, and even as she tried to get a breath all she could get was the drug. He gave her credit she almost broke free before the chemicals kicked in and her brain shut down. He had heavily doused the rag so she'd be out long enough, and beneath the shade of the nearby tree no one noticed Kaiden drag her away.

The rear doors to the Bangbus stood open, ready to receive her as he hauled the unconscious beauty in. Once in he worked quickly, pushing her onto her front he pulled her hands behind her back and clasped ropes around her wrists, tying them tightly with tight knots so that she'd have nothing to grab for, the smooth black ring gag easily being pushed into her unconscious mouth and the clasp tying tight behind her head. Rolling her then onto her back he pushed her further up into the center of the bus before he nodded.

" You'll do."

She'd be out another five minutes at most, but she was already helpless, so Kaiden hopped out, and closing the doors of the Bangbus behind him he made sure to walk to the front of the bus, ensuring no one would even spare a look before he drove off. He headed to one of the more secluded area's and parked in the basement of the underground parking there. Deep within the bowels of the parking he blocked off the area with cones before he headed into the rear of the Bangbus... ready to claim his next victim, sure that by then whoever she was, she'd have woken up by that point and in Kaiden's eyes the real fun could begin!
 
Kirsten couched away, choking as she tried to close her mouth, she was appalled to find a ring gag holding her mouth wide open, she tugged at her wrists desperate to fine escape, but they were tied to well.

Fighting down her panic she looked around trying to see where she was, bright lights obscured almost everything.

Thrashing her body Kirsten was unable to get her hands free, she groaned in frustration as she shook her head trying to get her long brunette hair out of her face. Desperately she struggled managing to shuffle into a corner and force herself up on her legs, hoping she'd be able to kick out at her attacker before escaping.

Panting hard with the effort she was disgusted to feel herself drool, it ran down her chin and onto her sports bra.

Mentally she tried to calm herself waiting for her opportunity to escape what ever sick bastard had kidnapped her in broad daylight.
 
He didn't hear her coming to, though really Kaiden knew that by the time he had parked she'd be awake, which was why he had made sure that the initial parking was so out of the way. After all it wouldn't do for someone to come save her. As he finished up though he went back to the front for a moment and pressing the start stream program and setting the timer for twelve hours, he made his way around to the back of the bus.

As she managed to get herself up onto her legs though he was very much ready for her, so even as the doors opened he launched up and into the bus, the doors on a spring loaded locking mechanism so even as he did they swung closed behind him. Eyeing her he grinned as she was already drooling, her sports bra and yoga pants framing her delightfully.

" Welcome to the Bangbus."

He eyed her up and down though nodded to himself.

" You'll do for now, but we'll need to work on your breasts. Don't worry, it's nothing a boob job won't fix."

He had the classic shit eating grin on his face, but he moved carefully and with practiced precision, not leaving her any openings, though really without her arms or hands she only had her legs to work with, though he worked on getting her cornered, the floors walls and ceiling padded and soundproofed, so even had she been able to scream or swear at him she wouldn't have gotten anywhere with it.

First though he was going to get her clothes off her, and from there... well he was going to have ALL sorts of fun with this brunette beauty!
 
Kirsten tensed as the doors of the bus opened, she snarled in frustration as the slammed shut behind the man.

She eyed him coldly as he smiled smugly.

"Welcome to the bangbus," he said.

Kirsten wanted to scream and shout at him, attack him with anything she could but he stayed out of reach of her kick, Kirsten wasn't willing to forgot the support of the corner to attack him for fear of winding up on the floor.

"For now, you'll do," he smirked, "but we'll need to work on your breasts. Don't worry its nothing a boob job won't fix."

Kirsten shook with anger trying to scream through the gag at this monster, how dare he say such things, sure her breasts were a B, but they were firm and perky, not some dumb bimbo's 'jugs'

She screamed again challenging him, hoping she could kick him somewhere painful, and keep kicking.
 
Kaiden couldn't help but grin... this one was going to be much more of a fighter than the last one. The sheer hate in her eyes simply caused his pants to tent, it was clear he was enjoying her rage, and even as she kept herself in the corner he nodded as she seemed so intent on staying on her feet, which he didn't blame her at all, though of course his viewers weren't there just for a stand still.

He clearly got to her with his comments about her breasts, and even as she screamed again he finally made his move. Moving on an angle he let her kick at him, blading his body knowingly he took the hit but as it connected into his side she'd find he caught her leg with his arm before she was able to get it pulled back.

" Nice kick."

He growled though with that his other hand clenched into a fist and curling upwards he connected it into her stomach with a rather harsh punch, hitting her partially in the solar plexus as he spun around and dropped his weight, spinning her out from the corner and slamming her onto her back on the padded floor.

" Now we can get started..."

He knew the punch would wind her for a moment and the impact would leave her dazed a moment as well, so he released her leg and leap frogging forwards he landed straddling her hips as he looked down to her.

" Look, I don't know your name, and truthfully, I don't care. I'm going to take what I want from you."

With her hands tied behind her of course him kneeling on her like that would hurt, but taking hold of the bottom of her sports bra she could see him lean a bit to the right before he pressed a panel and reaching down into one of the storage compartment he took out a pair of medical grade scissors, he grinning to her though he soon cut her sports bra right off her.

Deciding to let her contemplate that he shifted back so he was kneeling between her legs, his eyes on her.

" Try kicking me again, go on... I dare you."

He growled the dare but at the same time the dangerous glint in his eyes told her he wasn't kidding around, and the efficiency with which he had acted... well she wasn't dealing with a novice!
 
The man moved closer, Kirsten took her chance trying to kick him as hard as she could, her kick connected solidly, but he didn't seem to feel it.

"Nice kick," he said.

His arm pinned her leg tightly before she could recover, his fist slamming into her gasping she felt herself spin through the air and slam into the floor, her wrists exploding in pain.

"Now we can get started."

Dazed she tried to recover as he leapt on her straddling her pinning her down painfully. Kirsten groaned trying to recover from his lightning fast assault.

"Look, I don't know your name, and truthfully, I don't care. I'm going to take what I want from you."

She trembled as the light glinted off the medical shears he snapped in her face threateningly. Grinning evilly the man cut her sports bra off tossing the material away.

He shuffled back so his was kneeling between her spread legs.

"Try kicking me again, go on... I dare you." he said threateningly.

Pulling back her legs as fast as she could Kirsten tried to kick him in the face one foot after the other hoping to overwhelm him.
 
Truthfully Kaiden was enjoying himself immensely. Of course he'd have a bruise on his side from her kick but really, when cornered that was the best course of action. He had let out his breath as she had kicked so as not to grunt or indicate the pain of her kick cause DAMN she could kick, but even as she groaned and tried to recover, he was fast on her.

Even as he cut off her bra leaving her topless, giving her another chance to fight only heightened the 'fun' for him. As she kicked up at his face he smirked and tucking one hand beside his head he shifted around a bit and catching her a bit before she had a chance to really get any good kicks in Kaiden was shoving on her hip, she being rolled onto her front before she even really had a chance.

The scissors were dropped back into the panel and the panel slid back closed as Kaiden pressed his hands down hard onto the small of her back on either side of her hips, he grinning as he moved and straddled her lower back facing towards her feet.

" Well you have a better ass than you do tits at least."

He knew yoga pants didn't really offer any form of protection so he took the opportunity to raise both hands only to slam them down onto her pant covered ass. Even as she was kicking and fighting though he was grabbing the waistline of the pants and was yanking them down towards her feet, stripping them off her along with any underwear she may have been wearing, though when she was nude he grinned and drew his hands up her bare legs.

" You're quite the kicker, but I'm just getting started with you bitch."

From there he straightened up and began alternating blows to her upturned ass, slap after slap shaking the flesh, sensitizing the skin and more than likely infuriating her even more, all the while only arousing him as well! With how he had tied her hands, they were palm to palm behind her back so even had she wanted to try grabbing at his cock or balls she was at both the wrong angle AND tied naked on the floor of the Bangbus!
 
Kirsten's breath rushed from her as she was flipped onto her stomach, clearly this bastard knew how to fight. Giving the terrified woman no respite he straddled her back.

"Well you have a better ass than you do tits at least," he said.


Kirsten shrieked loudly as his hands slapped down on her as, she thrashed wildly, no one had spanked her since she was a little girl the humiliation was too much. Desperately she tried to throw him off her back. But he was just to heavy.


She screwed her eyes closed as she felt him rip her yoga pants down, her lack of underwear obvious, with them pulled down it was even harder for her to kick and thrash, but driven by fear she tried anyway. She shuddered, repulsed as his hands stroked up her thighs.


"You're quite the kicker, but I'm just getting started with you bitch," he snarled.

His hands rained down on her bare asscheeks. She whimpered under the blows as her ass trembled from each strike, the flesh burning as he slapped away uncaring.

She sobbed, tears running down her cheeks as he continued to have his fun, Kirsten lay still hoping her lack of reaction would cause him to get bored and make a mistake so she could find a way to escape this sadistic bastard.
 
Oh this wasn't Kaiden's first rodeo, and every fight was different for the women in different ways. Some sobbed right off the bat, others like Kirsten fought tooth and nail to certain points... but Kaiden had grown up in some of the toughest neighborhoods, so he certainly did know how to fight. Some just needed to fight to rationalize what was coming next, but even as she shrieked in indignation over his spanking her he simply laughed.

" Ah ah, girls who try kicking me get a spanking."

He announced, though as her yoga pants peeled down he left them at her calves for now, letting that restrict her fighting more, though as she shuddered and tried not to respond to his taunting he clearly didn't care, and even as she whimpered, he was clearly enjoying what he was doing to her.

" That's right, you can try to not respond..."

Blow after blow connected with her cheeks, turning her flesh first pink then a dark red as he would alternate from directly spanking her to smacking across from the side and bottom, alternating the rhythm and direction her body never knew when the next blow was coming, and even as she tried her best not to respond he reached down after a good five minutes and dug his fingers into her red ass cheeks.

" Don't even think you can't respond, your body is mine."

He growled though making no mistakes his fingers squeezed and mauled the sore flesh before he straightened back up and went right back to spanking her red and sore ass, he making sure he didn't stop until she was at the point where not only wouldn't she fight because she didn't want what he was doing, but that she wouldn't be fighting because she had no energy left to do so. Only then would he continue on with what was coming next.
 
"That's right, you can try to not respond..." he said raining blows at random on Kirsten's ass, the tight yoga pants restricting her movement.

Screaming her anger through the ring gag she thrashed and bucked as he slapped her ass, the burning intensifying with each blow.

"Don't even think you can't respond, your body is mine," he said mauling her sore cheeks roughly.

She started screaming again as he resumed spanking her, her throat was raw as she desperately fought him, struggling for all she was worth to escape.

Weeping bitterly she realised it was futile, she slumped down, exhausted from the fight, hoping somehow, he'd stop, let her go, leave her alone, anything.

She barely felt the blows fall as she lay on the floor, her body shaking from each blow. She closed her eyes hoping it would be over soon.

Kirsten dreaded how long that would be.
 
Kaiden chuckled at her wordless screams, the pure anger, frustration and rage at the indignation of her situation only aroused him all the more, though as he mauled her reddened ass cheeks he continued, knowing that she wasn't done fighting yet.

Every person was different. Every person had a point where the futility of the situation came to the surface, at least for the time he had her for. Some gave up right away, others took longer, but each and every person had a point where they'd exhaust themselves and stop fighting. Kaiden was impressed with Kirsten's fight though, she kept going for quite a while.

Yet his position and how he kept himself... she had no purchase of success in getting him off her, in getting some action that would give her hope of freedom. Finally though as she slumped down he felt that initial submission and grinned.

" That's right... you're mine as long as I want you."

He growled to her, and even as she finally fully stopped, the blows continued for another minute just to ensure that it wasn't a ploy to get him to slip up before he moved down her body to straddle her thighs as she'd feel him lift her feet one at a time, peeling the yoga pants off her fully. When she was ccompletely nude he kept her like that for now as he held her ankle in a vice like grip, his other hand opening a panel she'd feel soft suede wrap around her ankle before she'd be able to feel whatever it was enclose easily and lock into position, before he did the other.

When he was done with that though he let her feet flop back down onto the floor of the Bangbus as he turned and shifting he faced towards her head once more as he stripped off his own simple black shirt, then his pants before his very thick, very long and VERY hard cock sprang out, though leaning down over her back he positioned his lips by her ear.

" Now then, are you going to be a good girl?"

He asked with a grin though licking along her neck he groaned at the taste of her skin mixed with her sweat from fighting so hard, and yet looming over her the way he was, how he was doing so meant his bare cock pressed up against the cheeks of her sore ass, letting her feel just how large of a cock he had that he was going to use on her!
 
Kirsten kept her eyes tightly shut felling her yoga pants being pulled off completely something soft was wrapped around her ankles before they dropped to the floor.

She shivered as she felt his cock touch her ass, so hot and hard, she dare not look at it, she bit her lip as more tears squeezed from her eyes and ran down her cheeks.

"Now then, are you going to be a good girl?"

Kirsten whimpered as he licked her neck, her favorited spot to get licked. she hated having him taste her, it was just too humiliating.

She lay very still hoping it would be over quickly.
 
Kaiden smirked as he worked on getting her into a better position of where he wanted her, and even as she shivered she could have twisted her head to look back and see it, though as her tears began he heard her little whimper as he licked her neck.

" I thought so..."

He purred, though as she lay so very still Kaiden groaned at the luxurious feeling of ownership of her at least for a while yet. Instead of just taking her sexually though he seemed to be enjoying seeing where she'd whimper or shiver, so as he tasted her skin he neck opened his mouth and dragged his teeth over her neck before he moved his lips down to her shoulder.

Kissing the flesh though he sucked the skin into his mouth, leaving a rather large hickey on her right shoulder, though grinding that cock into her sore ass cheeks the pain would have begun to fade a bit, though the assault had only just begun. straightening up after leaving his first mark on her he admired how still she was for now, though leaning back down for a moment he bit her earlobe gently, pulling on it before he whispered into her ear.

" I'm going to move you now, if you fight I'll use a whip on your ass next."

He may do that anyway at some point, but for now he was going to re-position her. Lifting off her a moment there was an audible click as he opened one of the side panels and taking out a stored firm cylinder foam cushion she'd feel him then taking hold of her hips and yanking her up a bit he jammed the cushion beneath her hips so that she'd feel her hips elevated up.

From there he clipped the D-link connectors on her ankle cuffs to tethers and she'd feel him connect them into eye bolts built into the Bangbus floor, though tightening the tethers she'd feel her legs being spread open nice and wide, the elevated position of her hips showing off her pussy along with the upturned hue of her ass.

When she was in position though Kaiden returned behind her and smoothing his hands over her sore ass, he popped the lid on a bottle of oil which also worked for lube before she'd feel him drizzle it all over her ass and thighs, his hands soon smoothing and slickening her skin, making it glisten even more before he drizzled more right into the crack of her ass which let the oil drizzle over the lips of her pussy lips as well.

" all right ladies and gentlemen, here we have our next conquest. This brunette's got some of the smallest tits we've ever had on Bangbus.com, but I am sure we're going to fix that eventually."

She didn't have to wait long before his thick strong fingers were pushing inside her, his index and middle finger plunging into her depths as he tested to see just how tight his brunette beauty was!

" Not only that, she's not even shaved. Before we can have some fun with her in any real sense, we're going to have to shave all this hair off. You the viewers deserve to see every part of her!"

He was sure she'd figure out she was being recorded in her current state by then, but Kaiden's fingers curled inside her, scraping over her g-spot quite roughly as though he was making sure she'd be aware of just how much control he had over her in this situation!
 
Last edited:
Kirsten hated feeling him kiss, her, she hated that he found her sensitive spots. She swallowed and wept more as she felt him leave a hicky on her shoulder.

His big fat cock grinding into her sore ass as she lay as still as possible. She trembled as he nipped her earlobe, another delicate target.

"I'm going to move you now, if you fight I'll use a whip on your ass next."

Kirsten shuddered uncontrollably at the though of getting whipped, how sick was this bastard she wondered?

She grunted feeling a cushion pushed under her, lifting her hips off the floor. Kirsten buried her face in the matts as she felt her legs being spread wide open.

Cool soothing oil was dribbled onto her sore ass sending waves of relief through her as the burning eased. She felt more of the oil being deliberately poured on the crack of her as, dribbling over her rosebud and trailing between her pussy lips, she could feel it drip off her, dripping the way she did when she was extremely aroused or after her boyfriend had cum inside her, a feeling she loved more than anything.

"All right ladies and gentlemen, here we have our next conquest. This brunette's got some of the smallest tits we've ever had on Bangbus.com, but I am sure we're going to fix that eventually."

Kirsten sobbed loudly as he announced she was a 'conquest' she wondered were people really watching of was this some sick new trick designed to humiliate her more?

She hated the comments about her breasts, they were perfect, as far as all, bar one, of her lovers had told her. Not stupid big things that other girls had to contend with.

Biting her lip she tried not to move as thick fingers penetrated her, more tears rolled from her closed eyes as they drove deeply into her tight pussy.

"Not only that, she's not even shaved. Before we can have some fun with her in any real sense, we're going to have to shave all this hair off. You the viewers deserve to see every part of her!"

Again she cried out loudly as the fingers probed deeply in her, pubic hair showed she wasn't some stupid little girl, the thought of being shaven was revolting to her, and that was exactly what this brute was proposing. Involuntarily she squeezed down on his thick fingers trying to push them out.
 
Oh it wasn't hard to see that her neck was a sensitive spot, and even as she swallowed some air and wept at her situation, though as he paid that small attention to her ear he grinned, he finding all sorts of 'spots' on her. Straightening up he grinned as she shuddered to his warning. The delicious power of conquest was addictive to Kaiden.

Even as she grunted though he heard her sob even as she tried to get his fingers out of her as hard as she could she couldn't get him out even had she wanted to. Luckily for her Kaiden decided that there was another course of action that needed to be taken first. Her loud cries only made him chuckle, though moving his other hand along her side he reached around and grasping her around the front on her neck he lifted her up, hauling her up onto her knees as she found herself with her back supported by his chest.

Leaning into her ear he couldn't help but suck on the lobe for a moment, his tongue dragging along the cartiledge as he nodded to the system, the automated response system causing a flat LCD television to lower down before it flickered to life, and even as it did on the left half was the main feed displaying herself as she currently was being viewed, and on the right top quarter was the live chat, the bottom right quarter showing the donations already coming in, people were paying to watch her get utterly conquered, fucked and overall destroyed.

Holding her up by the neck she could see on the display the comments rolling through the chat about her breasts, how small they were, how much Bangbus would need to work to make her even more beautiful.

" That's right ladies and gentlemen, this slut doesn't even have enough tit to really hold."

He was exaggerating of course, but holding her up his other hand finally left her pussy alone for now, instead he delivered a strong slap to her right breast, making the flesh bounce a bit from the impact. Delivering smack after smack to each breast alternatively he ensured that she couldn't look away from the chat or herself as he punished her.

As he did she could see that the chat was completely agreeing with Kaiden... there were many comments of Omg her tits are tiny! ranging to Come on Bangbus, punish her for having such small boobs. and they kept 'coming' rolling through the chat as there was no doubt she was on full display for the Bangbus.com subscribers! Finally though Kaiden grinned and ceased his assault on her poor breasts, though reaching up he worked the clasp to the gag loose enough that he could pull the gag past her lips and down to her neck.

" Look at all Bangbus' subscribers and apologize for having such small breasts slut."

He growled as he held her up, the comments continuing, especially when he mentioned that.

Yeah slut, say you're sorry for having tiny tits!
God her boobs are small, Bangbus you gott'a help her out!

They kept coming too... it was ceaseless, so despite her assertions that her breasts were nicely sized, apparently not everyone agreed with her!
 
The cruel bastard hauled her up from the floor, his erection pressing into her back, Kirsten could feel him smearing precum on her back as he manoeuvred her.

She closed her eyes as he toyed with her ear again hating having his fingers still buried in her pussy.


He gripped her face hard holding her in position, she heard the whir of motors, opening her eyes she saw the big screen in front of her, the masked man holding her so she couldn't turn away seeing it made it worse, his hand on her pussy moving as he fingered her, her firm pert breasts pointing skywards as her back arched.

Even with tears in her eyes she could see the counter rolling showing this pervert was making money from her abuse, the comments from the views were like daggers, they were abusing her for having such small breasts, they were all sick, Kirsten desperately hoped she'd find a way to make them all pay.

"That's right ladies and gentlemen, this slut doesn't even have enough tit to really hold."

Roughly he pulled his fingers from her pussy she cried out loudly shaking as he slapped her breast hard. She wept seeing the degrading comments roll up the screen as the mocked her. Feeling the gag being pulled from her mouth she worked her jaw easing the stretched muscles as she sucked in a lung full of air preparing herself.

"Look at all Bangbus' subscribers and apologize for having such small breasts slut."

Ignoring him she screamed as loud as she could hoping to attract someone's attention. Desperately she tried to pull away from the pervert before he did something more to her.
 
Kaiden wasn't an idiot of course, he had figured when he let her 'speak' that there'd be some renewed fight in her, and even as he held her up of course there were those who commented on her tears, wanting more of those, and even as she cried out loudly at his abuse of her breasts, he chuckled as she ignored his direction.

Even as she tried to pull away she'd be reminded that he had already tethered her cuffed ankles to bolts, she feeling how they gave absolutely no give, and even as she was thrashing again Kaiden's hand tightened on her neck, beginning to choke her as he was still by her ear.

" Go ahead and fight slut, you're not going anywhere until I'm done with you."

He growled, though even as she tried to get away there WAS no escape, though since she was fighting he held her by the neck and choked her, cutting off her ability to scream, not that it would have done her any good, but then again she didn't know the futility of her situation. His other hand simply picked up where he had left off though, slapping and mauling her breasts as he growled.

" I'm not letting you breathe until you nod that you're going to tell my viewers how sorry you are for having small tits... and you're going to make them believe it."

The chat was completely on Kaiden's side, jeering and mocking her, Kaiden's precum was smearing on her the more she fought, and he didn't blame her for fighting but Kaiden WAS making it clear who was the 'top dog' in this situation, and slowly he tightened his grip on her throat until she couldn't breathe at all. She could get herself choked out if that's what she wanted, or she could give Bangbus' viewers what they wanted!
 
Kirsten's scream was cut off as the bastard squeezed her throat, she choked as she gasped for air, her eyes bulging as she tried to breath.

"Go ahead and fight slut, you're not going anywhere until I'm done with you."

The stinging blows and rough mauling of her breasts barely registered as she tried to suck some desperately needed air onto her lungs.

"I'm not letting you breathe until you nod that you're going to tell my viewers how sorry you are for having small tits... and you're going to make them believe it."

Desperately she nodded her acceptance of his terms, she glanced up again at the screen seeing herself broken and abused, humiliated and degraded as the mob jeered her.


She felt his grip relax slightly his strong fingers sure to cut of her air in an instant if she did anything wrong.


"I, I'm sorry for having small breasts," she gasped out, hoping that would be good enough.
 
Back
Top