Female editor wanted

rayne416

Virgin
Joined
Aug 26, 2016
Posts
7
I have been writing for just under a year now, but my latest story I want to tell from the perspective of a female, hence wanting a female editor to check my writing style. I write heavily on the topics of noncon/coersion, anal, rough oral, and humiliation, so if that is not your kink you probably don't want to help. Bonus points if you have experience in BDSM, this upcoming story touches on those themes and I'm pretty green on that.

My work can be read at:
https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=3344990&page=submissions
 
Have you found someone to edit this for you?

I'm not overly versed in the world of BDSM but I enjoy the categories your stories tend to fit into and have read previous submissions of yours in the past. I myself roleplay here on the forums and you're welcome to take a look at both my RP profile and my most prolific posted work, the Submission of Anna and determine whether you think I would be a good fit for your needs.

Please feel free to message me if you're interested/still looking! We can discuss more about the plot of your story and word count and see if there's anything I can do to help you.
 
Back
Top