The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
uhhhh, y'all not mind pigeon holing me?

(not to mention insulting me with some SERIOUSLY sexist, chauvinistic and stereotyping bullshit?)

[Sorry, Molly... but that kinda crap is uncalled for!]

Woah, major apologies - I assure you no offence intended AT ALL, seriously not my thing

Back..Sorry about my rant. I know what it's like to be pigeon holed. I'm in IT after all.

I used the stereotypes and I know I shouldn't have. They were the same as everyone else.

Stupid phone..

And for that I'm sorry.

*humming a happy tune* So, john, how is that photography class of yours coming along?

Anybody got plot bunnies simmering? Now that my show is finished, I'm putting the final touches on "Exhibitions" before I move on to something I've been playing with for a while.

*humming a happy tune* So, john, how is that photography class of yours coming along?

Anybody got plot bunnies simmering? Now that my show is finished, I'm putting the final touches on "Exhibitions" before I move on to something I've been playing with for a while.

Make sure and wash your hands. ;)

How many plot bunnies do ya need and what flavors? I've got cages full of them danged things.

Boy, no kidding about washing hands around here sometimes.

Thanks Tex, I've got plenty of plot bunnies here already. Strange how they seem to multiply as quickly as their namesakes.

Boy, no kidding about washing hands around here sometimes.

Thanks Tex, I've got plenty of plot bunnies here already. Strange how they seem to multiply as quickly as their namesakes.

If we could figure out a way to sell them, we'd make a fortune.

Well, we'd make a fortune as long as we were willing to give up any idea of how they should turn out.

uhhhh, y'all not mind pigeon holing me?

(not to mention insulting me with some SERIOUSLY sexist, chauvinistic and stereotyping bullshit?)

[Sorry, Molly... but that kinda crap is uncalled for!]

Dearest Amy, I apologize for the behavior of a few of our party-goers. Allow me to point out, however, that we should not take what they say so personally. One must remember they are men.
A man is an uncomplicated person who lacks the proper sensitivity to understand the complexities of anyone’s life except his own. Please do not mistake this lack of sensitivity for cruelty. I cannot speak for the men who frequent this thread, but I can speak from my experience with most men I meet. They tend to act before thinking. They tend to revel in their own jokes, their own thoughts, their own beliefs before taking the feelings of others into consideration. I’m certain no insult was intended.

Okay, Amy, how was that for stereotyping and generalizing? :D

Let me have it, boys.

Dearest Amy, I apologize for the behavior of a few of our party-goers. Allow me to point out, however, that we should not take what they say so personally. One must remember they are men.
A man is an uncomplicated person who lacks the proper sensitivity to understand the complexities of anyone’s life except his own. Please do not mistake this lack of sensitivity for cruelty. I cannot speak for the men who frequent this thread, but I can speak from my experience with most men I meet. They tend to act before thinking. They tend to revel in their own jokes, their own thoughts, their own beliefs before taking the feelings of others into consideration. I’m certain no insult was intended.

Let me have it, boys.

I think you're dead on. I've often said that the male of the species is a simple organism. Keep us warm, well-fed and well-fucked and we'll do anything you want. Women have told me that they know this but keep hoping for improvement. That strikes me as silly. Once you know how a mechanism works, put it to work. Don't keep stewing about why a bicycle isn't a hot air balloon.

I think you're dead on. I've often said that the male of the species is a simple organism. Keep us warm, well-fed and well-fucked and we'll do anything you want. Women have told me that they know this but keep hoping for improvement. That strikes me as silly. Once you know how a mechanism works, put it to work. Don't keep stewing about why a bicycle isn't a hot air balloon.

So, I should say to him, "Go paint my bedroom and I'll feed you and fuck you."?

Without question, the female is the dominant spiecies. You have more common sense than us blokes; you give us life; and...there's one more but I won't go too far down that road

Keep us warm, well-fed and well-fucked and we'll do anything you want.

THAT is SO not gonna happen! I might buy you a coat and/or dinner but the rest? FORGETABOUTIT!

That strikes me as silly. Once you know how a mechanism works, put it to work. Don't keep stewing about why a bicycle isn't a hot air balloon.

Nah. I'd rather had it done right. But nice try! :D

P.S. and Sweetwitch: Good zap! I think theys all afreared of ya! ;)

Okay

You can orgasm so many more times than us men.

You rule.

Only if the man handles properly, otherwise she finds other means and hires a handyman or does it all herself.

THAT is SO not gonna happen! I might buy you a coat and/or dinner but the rest? FORGETABOUTIT!

Nah. I'd rather had it done right. But nice try! :D

P.S. and Sweetwitch: Good zap! I think theys all afreared of ya! ;)

Sweetheart, a good woman knows how to instill fear. It's handed down from generation to generation among women. ;)

Calm? Not really.

I'm having hot chocolate, john. Care to join me?

I would love to, Anna. Is it spiked with anything? Bailey? Kaluha?

Oh, the photography class was a one time deal, but I'm very tempted to sign up for another.

Sweet Lord, talk about loosing one's head.

And now, Rolf, I think a cup of coffee is well indicated. Kennels are noisy places.

I would love to, Anna. Is it spiked with anything? Bailey? Kaluha?

Oh, the photography class was a one time deal, but I'm very tempted to sign up for another.
No Kahlua in the house, but I have Bailey's and a few other things that are very good in hot chocolate.

I vote very definitely on another photography class. I've been looking for one myself.

And now, Rolf, I think a cup of coffee is well indicated. Kennels are noisy places.
Kennel? Do tell, please.

:D

Coffee sounds good.
I've got a brand new espresso machine, complete with one of those fancy milk warmer/frother deals. Then again, I also just made a fresh pot of regular coffee. Rolf will be around soon. :)

Let me have it, boys.

As usual, a good point well made. We're all guilty (if that is the right word) of acting without thought (I know I do it quite often), but I'm not sure about the limited application of jokes.
Stereotypes can be so limiting, don't you think?

Without question, the female is the dominant spiecies. You have more common sense than us blokes; you give us life; and...there's one more but I won't go too far down that road

Sorry Andy. I can see your point, but not in the ways it reads.

Is the mood not calm here, doll?

I surely hope it is.

Kennel? Do tell, please.

I thought it was getting like Battersea Dogs Home for a while there.
There are times when even a dragon must sit quiet and out of the way.
Rottweilers have sharp teeth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back