A Rebirth

Great pics Hs !
Great looking ass although I am more partial to Simon's:devil:
But such a lovely pair you two make

mmm...I think I can help clean you up. However, you may get wetter and have something else to clean up before the night is over.

The red is newish. Only wore them when I received them in the mail ;) I need to find a full body stocking red. ;)

Glad you liked pics dear :kiss:

i vote yes please on a full body stocking in red...or green...or both...hmmmmmm...oh yes, that image is soooooooo very naughty & nice...and mistletoe and toys...hmmmm...starting to feel a lot like a naughty & nice & slutty Christmas...:kiss:es & :ps...

i vote yes please on a full body stocking in red...or green...or both...hmmmmmm...oh yes, that image is soooooooo very naughty & nice...and mistletoe and toys...hmmmm...starting to feel a lot like a naughty & nice & slutty Christmas...:kiss:es & :ps...

Mmmmmm... naughty and slutty! Do I have to be naughty or nice to get what I want for christmas?:kiss:

Impure thoughts? Do tell ;) I'm glad you keep coming back handsome :kiss:

If you post them I will cum. :devil:;) My impure thoughts will remain a secret for now. But let's just say your hot body makes my imagination work overtime thinking about the kinky things I would love to do with you.;)

Thanks for all of your hot sexy posts.:kiss::kiss::heart::devil::rose:

One of the beautiful things about women is the ability to have multiple orgasms. The more the merrier! Cleaning them up is half the full especially if the cum again during the process. Yummy!

God you are just so Gorgeous, you make me smile like an idiot when I think of you. :kiss:

I want details mister ;)

have u come home from work, rip off your clothes to find sexy undies and netting...thrown u on the bed and tie your wrists and ankles to the bedposts....start to tease your naked body before me, only slightly covered....kissing, nibbling every inch of u
have u cum in my mouth before i fuck u

Back