care to chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
htzhom.jpg

I like seeing who comes out of the wood work

Beautiful sight first thing in the morning. Inspiration to go out for some tri training...or stay in and get the heart racing in other ways.

htzhom.jpg

I like seeing who comes out of the wood work

Seeing that, I'm picturing coming in after a great and challenging workout. Dripping with sweat and with adrenaline still pumping through the veins.

Could just throw you on the bed, feeling the blood moving from arms and legs back to where is will now be needed...

Bending you over and stripping you of your sweat bottoms, shorts and panties. Need you too badly to take off your warm-up top and just diving in to enjoy you and all your post run glow. .

PS: Told you I'd post here for you ;)

Last edited:
Seeing that, I'm picturing coming in after a great and challenging workout. Dripping with sweat and with adrenaline still pumping through the veins.

Could just throw you on the bed, feeling the blood moving from arms and legs back to where is will now be needed...

Bending you over and stripping you of your sweat bottoms, shorts and panties. Need you too badly to take off your warm-up top and just diving in to enjoy you and all your post run glow. .

PS: Told you I'd post here for you ;)

well done ;) I like the imagery

I'll take your word for it ;)

it still applies

Well good. (It was true!)

And I liked the image you provided. Quid pro Quo seemed only fair.

There is something about the beauty of athleticism, I just love devouring a girl right after we've both been through a good, hard, workout. Doing long runs, swims, or hard CrossFit is such a turn-on.
I really enjoy seeing you on here as someone who has really worked for a great body, and isn't "skinny-fat" (ie: all skin/bone by metabolism and no sweat). There's just so much more to respect there. Plus, like you said, athletes have the best sex!

Well good. (It was true!)

And I liked the image you provided. Quid pro Quo seemed only fair.

There is something about the beauty of athleticism, I just love devouring a girl right after we've both been through a good, hard, workout. Doing long runs, swims, or hard CrossFit is such a turn-on.
I really enjoy seeing you on here as someone who has really worked for a great body, and isn't "skinny-fat" (ie: all skin/bone by metabolism and no sweat). There's just so much more to respect there. Plus, like you said, athletes have the best sex!

haha i have the metabolism of a sloth, I can't just sit around and not work for it.

coming home after a long run, and then stripping and getting into the shower... mmmh

haha i have the metabolism of a sloth, I can't just sit around and not work for it.

coming home after a long run, and then stripping and getting into the shower... mmmh

Especially a run in a cool rain (my favorite) or the snow (also fun to have people look at me like I'm nuts). Then come home and take off each layer one by one. Getting warmer and more excited with every piece towards a steaming hot shower. Climbing in with company and a knowing cheshire smile that your sweating is far from over.
Dragging fingernails over their back as you feel their hands massage your scalp and caress your hair. Moving lower and not letting your lips unlock, no matter how salty your faces still are from the run...
"mmmmh" indeed!

Especially a run in a cool rain (my favorite) or the snow (also fun to have people look at me like I'm nuts). Then come home and take off each layer one by one. Getting warmer and more excited with every piece towards a steaming hot shower. Climbing in with company and a knowing cheshire smile that your sweating is far from over.
Dragging fingernails over their back as you feel their hands massage your scalp and caress your hair. Moving lower and not letting your lips unlock, no matter how salty your faces still are from the run...
"mmmmh" indeed!

the worse the weather, the more I love running in it.

goodness why can't that be happening nowww

Woodwork

Thanks for drawing me out. I love that pose for so many reasons. Purple is climbing on my list of favorites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back