Shaving around your anus

This woman is a bit rough with her shaving.
I am always much more gentle when I shave a woman.

I also think that with shaving around the asshole, it would need to be opened up a bit, using fingers or a dildo, since the crinkles & tiny folds of skin around the anus that many people have can get nicked by a razor, especially when you shave like this women did.
I was wincing at her nonchalance with her shaving strokes.

I just love to shave my woman or just watch her shave. It's such a turn on for me :)
 
i had my ex shave my cock and balls and anus

i shaved her between her getting waxed

we both like anal so being clean shaved made sense but it was so hot shaving each other
 
I have been shaving in and around my genitals for decades and have tried everything from electrics, to wet electrics, to various razors to depilatory cremes.

The products I currently use are the most effective and comfortable I've used in all of those years.

For my cock and balls I use the Gillette (men's) Body Razor. They're comfortable, effective, and safe and though I shave myself baby smooth I've never cut myself with it. I use the same shave gel that I use on my face, Edge Sensitive Skin, except when I treat myself with my wife's Skintimate Raspberry Rain for that sweet, sexy, scent.

For between the cheeks of my ass and around my anus I use Noxzema Bikini Shavers. They used to be pink, but now they're green. I liked them better when they were pink just because, you know, PINK...and I'm shaving my ass. They have a very small head that allows for careful and precise motion and placement in "tight places" and a a guard that prevents cuts.

I've used various methods to see what I'm doing down there depending on which shower I'm using. I've used a mirror, magnifying on one side, with a stand which I have either squatted or stood above. The configuration of one of our showers allows for me to place the mirror on a lower ledge while putting my foot on a higher one. This opens things up nicely as does squatting above the same mirror. That said, and if I'm patient enough, I can safely use the Noxzema Bikini Shaver by touch alone and without seeing what I'm doing.

This is what the Noxzema Razors looked like when they were pink.

razers-novema_300.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back
Top