Shaving around your anus

debycha1968

Really Really Experienced
Anyone have any tips or techniques, positions etc. for shaving the hair around your ass ?

Anyone have any tips or techniques, positions etc. for shaving the hair around your ass ?

Well, Don't use a straight razor!:eek:

I would think something like GoodNews razor and/or just go hair removal lotion.

Well, Don't use a straight razor!:eek:

I would think something like GoodNews razor and/or just go hair removal lotion.

Depends on if the poster is male or female. A female should be very careful using hair removal lotion near her nether regions. It can cause quite a bit of burning and discomfort!

I usually just squat with my knees spread wide in the shower. Works brilliantly.

Just move slowly and have good balance.

I use a disposble razor. I have since college. I used to have a bf that would play back there with his tounge and finger so I did it for him. I don't get much attension back there any more (unless I'm by myself and feeling very slutty) but I still shave.

I did it just for hygene at first, having thick hair back there sucks. But I found I like it smooth for sexual reasons as well. Can't reallly help with advice on shaving though, I hated doing it and switched to getting waxed.

I find working up a good lather in the shower, and then hopping out and crouching over a mirror placed on the floor works well. (You can see where your going and it feels much safer!) I use a sharp disposable razor.

Same reason women shave anywhere, it's socially unacceptable to be unshaven for the most part, it's cleaner, and more sensitive to sexual stimulation when shaved smooth.

Fair enough.

Not sure I'm with you on the socially acceptable part though...I personally don't tend to expose my anus in public very often.

Fair enough.

Not sure I'm with you on the socially acceptable part though...I personally don't tend to expose my anus in public very often.

That's not my point. Most people are used to a woman shaving pretty much everywhere else, because of the fact that it's socially unacceptable, so having a hairy anus would be kind of strange versus smooth legs, arms, underarms, vulva, etc.

That's not my point. Most people are used to a woman shaving pretty much everywhere else, because of the fact that it's socially unacceptable, so having a hairy anus would be kind of strange versus smooth legs, arms, underarms, vulva, etc.

OK, sure. I was only trying to get my head around it. But thing is legs and underarms are on show, which is why we might shave them. I personally choose not to shave my vulva, but I understand why many do.

As it happens, I once had a girlfriend who did indeed have a rather hairy anus. Strangely, I didn't particularly find it a turn-off.

Yeah my Wife does mine for me, I find it way more sensitive with out hair and more Hygenic.

OK, sure. I was only trying to get my head around it. But thing is legs and underarms are on show, which is why we might shave them. I personally choose not to shave my vulva, but I understand why many do.

As it happens, I once had a girlfriend who did indeed have a rather hairy anus. Strangely, I didn't particularly find it a turn-off.

I think its cute how you think this topic is strictly for women.

I'm a straight, married male and I shave around my anus.

I'm just not a fan of hair in my ass crack.

It's pretty gross

Not as gross as back-hair, but pretty gross

I just use a disposable razor. One thing that helps is to use short strokes going from the anus outward, that way the shave is smoother.

I have a small battery operated trimmer similar to this one. You might get a close shave with a real razor, but this one is pretty safe and easy.

This woman is a bit rough with her shaving.
I am always much more gentle when I shave a woman.

I also think that with shaving around the asshole, it would need to be opened up a bit, using fingers or a dildo, since the crinkles & tiny folds of skin around the anus that many people have can get nicked by a razor, especially when you shave like this women did.
I was wincing at her nonchalance with her shaving strokes.

Back