Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scalywag said:
hey.

so how's the weather there? almost ready for spring?
Nice and fine today, signs of spring are already starting to show, hopefully we will get some good rain then, it's been a very dry winter, had to buy in water about a month ago.

Scalywag said:
yeah, our backup catcher started last night, and went down in the first inning. javy played the rest of the game. they brough up another catcher from AAA pawtucket today....6th catcher on the roster this year. we're hurting bigtime (we lost to Tampax Bay tonight)
so my guys are still in first place. :)

btw... i used to work for platex at one time. tampons helped pay my tuition. :D

Scalywag said:
yeah, our backup catcher started last night, and went down in the first inning. javy played the rest of the game. they brough up another catcher from AAA pawtucket today....6th catcher on the roster this year. we're hurting bigtime (we lost to Tampax Bay tonight)
I was going to do up an image about baseball and Tampax, but I found this.
PML
Tampax

Scalywag said:
wow, that is dry. do you usually get a lot of spring rain?
May - Oct are normally our heaviest months but we are way below average this year.

- I dont think I'll ever really have a desire to watch twins again for an entire day when their mother has been away for a few days beforehand. Today has been exhausting.

- There is a possibility of my having to have surgery for the tendonitis. I'll find out more Thursday. This is definitely not my idea of something I want to be doing.

- I'm getting a bunny in about a month.

- Hello to everyone that I havent talked ot in awhile. I have missed being around.

Willing and Unsure said:
- I dont think I'll ever really have a desire to watch twins again for an entire day when their mother has been away for a few days beforehand. Today has been exhausting.

- There is a possibility of my having to have surgery for the tendonitis. I'll find out more Thursday. This is definitely not my idea of something I want to be doing.

- I'm getting a bunny in about a month.

- Hello to everyone that I havent talked ot in awhile. I have missed being around.

((((BIG HUGS to W&U)))) How are you doing?! How's the new house?

Sorry to hear about the tendonitis. Keep us posted about surgery. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you sweetie.

Congrats on the bunny, they are fun :)

Take care & don't be a stranger :rose:

did you perchance sleep in an unusual position last night? i tend to find that explains most of my mystery damage. when did you first notice it?

ed

silverwhisper said:
did you perchance sleep in an unusual position last night? i tend to find that explains most of my mystery damage. when did you first notice it?

ed

No, I didn't sleep in an unusal position. And it started about 15 minutes ago out of nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back