Car sex..?

What folks are saying about the nature of car sex makes me wonder if that's why my wife's fantasy (see the story I wrote for her) is set in an RV...hmmm

My wife and I met at work. We would take "tea" breaks to fuck in the parking garage durning the day. At times we would make fhree visits a day. There is nothing hotter than a women riding you, pencil skirt hiked to her knees, panties her mouth, gathered stocking straps visible, as you direct to cum while a parking attendant walks the lot.

She was attempting to but the center console was in the way! Lol, I wanted to rip it out and throw it on the highway while I drove

I understand the appeal of the center console. I like it. But I do sometimes wonder if we didn't lose a little something by going 100% bucket seats in the front.

She was attempting to but the center console was in the way! Lol, I wanted to rip it out and throw it on the highway while I drove

I understand the appeal of the center console. I like it. But I do sometimes wonder if we didn't lose a little something by going 100% bucket seats in the front.

British cars are typically more compact and simple; even with bucket seats the spacing and access is ... convenient! ;)

Car Sex Isn't as easy as it used to be

Remember those expansive bench seats?

My parents station wagon with the seats folded flat.

Now cars have expansive consoles and many seats don't fold flat. It's just not the same any more. Boo Hoo!

Remember those expansive bench seats?

My parents station wagon with the seats folded flat.

Now cars have expansive consoles and many seats don't fold flat. It's just not the same any more. Boo Hoo!

Buy a French car. Citroen. Those frenchies think about sex in relation to everything I tell you. Borrow my Picasso for a spin onto country roads and you'll see what I mean. Fold down the back seats to horisontal, raise up the boot floor to the level of those back seat backs, and you have a flat area for ... a couples swap at least! :D

[I bought it cuz of the ease of sliding a couple of occupied beehives into the back, but I think that would have to be a different journey] :eek:

LMAO...when I was married after I realized how my wife at the time was willing to give road head I purposely bought cars optimally designed just for that; I am not kidding. The best: 4 Runner for it had a lot more room and man she utilized it!

Well, the first time was my first long term girlfriend who broke up with me but agreed to be friends. We hung up at the mall the next we hung out and while driving home, started stripping in the passenger seat. She grabbed the flashlight I had on the floor and shoved it in her pussy and said that this is why we can't date, because she's a slut she just wants to fuck. So, when we got back to her house, after getting me hard
after grabbing me and playing with herself, she road me in the driver's seat right infront of her patent's house.

I love car sex. I think it's one of my favorite. Straddling a guy in the seat and riding him. I like how there isn't a lot of room to move around but the position is amzing. Also being bent over the hood of a car. For the post above me. I rode a stick shift in a truck once. The vibrations were amazing!!!

Also giving road head 😋

I love car sex. I think it's one of my favorite. Straddling a guy in the seat and riding him. I like how there isn't a lot of room to move around but the position is amzing. Also being bent over the hood of a car. For the post above me. I rode a stick shift in a truck once. The vibrations were amazing!!!

Also giving road head 😋

Hey welcome to posting on lit, ellolorin!

And ... speaking for a whole bunch of the Lit men, you're our kind of gal for sure! xx

I don't think there has been a car or truck we have owned that we have not had sex of one form or another in. Still, nothing beats being bent over his Harley letting him take me from behind. :kiss:

Just thought I would share... I had sex in a car last night. Actually it was a truck lol. It was amazing. Just hope he cleaned up the stain on the seat before his wife saw it lol

Don't know if this counts but I go dogging a few times a month, I love getting fucked on top of a cars still warm hood.

Back