How do I flirt to fuck?

Interesting question... there have been times I wish I knew the answer. I suspect one path to your goal might involve eye contact and offering to buy him a drink. But I really don't know. I've always been too shy, sadly.
 
smile, engage in conversation, be friendly, be honest. If you can't be bothered going through that process hire a male escort.

I am always surprised how people turn simple communication into such a complicated process.
 
Don't assume you don't look good enough. That's just crazy talk and even if you don't know it, it's probably holding you back in your hit it and quite it endeavours.

Dress sexy, walk tall and smile. Men are simple and self confidence wins every time. The men should be approaching you if you are sending out the right signals.

Be safe and have fun!
 
A man's perspective...

Dressing sexy doesn't have to be slutty. You shouldn't send that message. Wear a dress, or a top and skirt that fits you well, and heels.

Try a nice club in a hotel, rather than a bar, and sit at a table. That way you can choose who may join you. Like others have said, don't shy from eye contact.

Another reason for using a hotel is that you won't have to leave with anyone. That could be dangerous.

Good luck and have fun.
 
Okay so let me set the stage:

I am 46, sexy, great eyes, amazing tits, pretty long, brown hair, some extra weight but not fat (I don't think so anyway haha). I am not a knock out and wouldn't turn every head if I walked into a bar. But I'm attractive and sexy, and know how to be seductive. And I've never had trouble getting a date. I'm just not going to get a man immediately on looks is what I'm trying to say. ;)

So I want to learn how to go into a bar alone, find which men are there on business or there to hook up, flirt with these men with the intention of fucking them that day/night without looking like an idiot, leaving with them and fucking them as I see fit.

How do I figure out who is there on business or there to hook up?
What magic things should I say so they know what I want?... so I am successful all while being safe?

I am married so this will happen discretely, away from home.
I will always use protection and be safe, so don't start worrying about me. ;) :kiss:
I have no doubt I will be very good at this. I simply want some help from y'all.

So what do you think? Especially y'all who travel a lot on business!! Please tell me how to best do this. :)

In all my years of traveling on business there is one woman who stands out as having her routine down perfect. I was sitting at the bar and she walked up and asked if anyone was siting in the chair next to me. When I said no she asked politely if I minded if she sat there. Of course I said no, and she quickly started talking, mainly asking questions like name,where from, how long are you here, staying at this hotel, etc. But it was the way that she asked and the comments that she made after I answered that let me know very quickly what she was interested in. So I guess my suggestion would be to be open and always remember what your goal is. How you say things sometimes more important than what your saying.
 
I'd have to say it's all about confidence. Plenty of eye contact to draw the attention towards you is also a requirement. Once you're engaged in conversation it's all about timing and confidence. Once you've settled into a comfortable state while you're engaged in conversation, find a way to plant the seed of your intentions. Don't be afraid to drop a line like "I've had a rough day, to be honest what I'm really looking for is a hookup". Once you get your message across to the person it'll only get better. It shouldn't be tough for an attractive woman to find what she's looking for at a bar or social environment. Don't be afraid to reveal your intentions. To most men in a bar it might be quite surprising but I'm sure it's enough to get any guy going.

I went out to a bar with my friends one summer in my younger years. The place was quite crowded for a weekday afternoon. After everyone took their place at the bar, the only seat left available was at the end of the bar in a corner or right in front next to 2 older women. I'd be forced to talk louder than normal to conversate with my friends. It was an awkward position to be in so instead I sat next to the older woman and her sister. Again I wasn't near my friends but atleast I wasn't off in the corner alone. I struck up a conversation with the two sisters while they drank wine. The younger sister was in her late 40s, she was attractive and single. Her name was Linda so I brought up one of my favorite songs from Linda Ronstadt (You're no good) Our conversation went smoothly as I entertained them with stories from my past. As our conversation loosened up from the drinking, my friends were wanting to leave. After she asked my age, I asked hers and once she told me I then looked into her eyes and said "so if I jizzed inside you, you wouldn't get pregnant" She had the OMG look on her face and after telling her sister what I had said she then asked for my number. Long story short, it was a long shot saying what I said to an older woman but it sure was one of the best summers I had, meeting up with her on the weekends and doing whatever we wanted. Pure bliss.
 
I have always found it simple be yourself. Be open to conversation. Eventually feel out whether that is something that is on the table. These things happen very naturally.
 
There's no signs that you can really read, there's no table that reads "I'm here for a 1-night-stand". For one thing, such behaviour is discouraged in men by the majority of women.

Be friendly, engage in a conversation. If you feel the chemistry just come clear. Tell him honestly that you are here for one evening looking for entertainment, nothing serious.

If he's OK with this, which most men will be, probably - you will have a few drinks and migrate in the direction of the bedroom.
If not - just part with him on good terms, and look for another one.

That's the best advice I can give, but I don't have a big experience in meeting at bars because it's not a custom in my country.

p.s. for some reason I initially ended the last sentence with "it's not worth it". For anyone who read that version - I got distracted by something and it was not what I was planning to write at all, lol. It's worth it.:cattail:
We just don't do it very often in Russia.
 
Last edited:
How do I figure out who is there on business or there to hook up?

Go to a hotel bar. Is there a male human there who is not the bartender?
Problem solved.

What magic things should I say so they know what I want?... so I am successful all while being safe?

"Is this a room key in your pocket and are you glad to see me?"
 
Go to a hotel bar. Is there a male human there who is not the bartender?
Problem solved.

Pretty much sums it up.!

Don't know about you, but where I'm from - a woman alone in a bar IS the signal for 'I'm looking for a hook up'. Either that or they're waiting on a friend to show up. A man will probably observe you for a few minutes trying to decide which option it is. Then he usually just walks up and asks if you're waiting on someone before he introduces himself. That's your opportunity to say, "No, I'm just in town for one night, looking for some fun." Enough said.
 
1. Possess a vagina
2. See number 1.

:D

But seriously.. I doubt you'll have trouble. In fact, you can probably be much cooler and calmer than you think, with great success. In fact, you may cause a riot if you go about it TOO aggressively. And of course, report back!
 
When I am out of town I usually ask someone at the hotel desk where the women hang out close by and also a good place to eat. I usually eat at the bar, and put my hotel key/card on the bar along with my car keys.

I usually like to see a woman walk so I can check her out - especially if she walks away from me. So you may want to walk around for a while before you choose a place to sit.

I can tell you it is much easier if a woman (1) establishes eye contact if she is looking for a man. Also, (2) sending a drink over is a good way. Unless you want to sit for hours, you can do one or two or both and get things going in a very short time. Also, when asked what you are doing, you can say you are looking to spend some quality time alone tonight with a man.
 
Dressing sexy doesn't have to be slutty. You shouldn't send that message. Wear a dress, or a top and skirt that fits you well, and heels.

Try a nice club in a hotel, rather than a bar, and sit at a table. That way you can choose who may join you. Like others have said, don't shy from eye contact.

Another reason for using a hotel is that you won't have to leave with anyone. That could be dangerous.

Good luck and have fun.


One of the things that has always resonated with me is the way a woman dresses. I agree with Hipshot that it doesn't have to be slutty.....in fact, better that it not be.

However, there are some subtle differences in the way a woman dresses to be attractive to men as opposed to other women. And I think men will pick-up on that. A heel that is at least 3", a hemline just above the knee rather than below, a lace bra with just a bit of lace showing, one more button undone, etc.
 
Okay so let me set the stage:

I am 46, sexy, great eyes, amazing tits, pretty long, brown hair, some extra weight but not fat (I don't think so anyway haha). I am not a knock out and wouldn't turn every head if I walked into a bar. But I'm attractive and sexy, and know how to be seductive. And I've never had trouble getting a date. I'm just not going to get a man immediately on looks is what I'm trying to say. ;)

So I want to learn how to go into a bar alone, find which men are there on business or there to hook up, flirt with these men with the intention of fucking them that day/night without looking like an idiot, leaving with them and fucking them as I see fit.

How do I figure out who is there on business or there to hook up?
What magic things should I say so they know what I want?... so I am successful all while being safe?

I am married so this will happen discretely, away from home.
I will always use protection and be safe, so don't start worrying about me. ;) :kiss:
I have no doubt I will be very good at this. I simply want some help from y'all.

So what do you think? Especially y'all who travel a lot on business!! Please tell me how to best do this. :)
This usually works for me...

attachment.php
 
Last edited:
I travel a few times every year, and have wondered if this would happen to me.

My advice would be to look at bars either in or close to nicer hotel chains, as most corporate companies require employees to stay in a specific location versus a roach motel. Then, look for a man sitting by himself or wait for one to break from the group. Approaching them with a bounce in your step and a smile on your pretty face will automatically turn most men on.

You can be more mysterious too, ordering him a refill without approaching him and waiting for him to come and thank you. (Seems a little bit too movie cliché though).

"Hi, how are you?" Is the only opening line you need. Conversation will blossom from there, but make sure you remain positive and inquisitive. When you have learned there name, make sure to use it a couple times in the conversation. Once the pleasantries are behind you, ask what there plans are for the evening. Showing your interested in what they are doing is a turn on in itself.

If they have plans with others, ask if they would like to meet with you later. Be as forward as you are comfortable with.

If they are free, either make plans or really turn on the charm, and get excited that they are free to "drink the night away with you".

The approach being smooth and unawkward is key.

Hope this helps and Good Luck!
 
This is an interesting question to me since I travel a lot for my job and I often will pop by the hotel bar for a nightcap. Have I ever fooled around on the road? A couple times over my 20+ years of traveling, but I've never tried picking up a woman at the hotel bar. Instead, my consorts have been women I met during the day or women I've gotten to know online.

Not all guys will be easy pickups, of course. Just because a guy is on the road doesn't mean he's instantly available. I'm certainly not. Sitting alone at the bar is a clear signal. Sitting only one or two stools away is good, too. Smiles go a long way. So does breaking the ice yourself with a simple "Hi" and typically small talk like "where are you from?" or "What brings you to town?" Based on your criteria, those would also be qualifier questions for you. Does this guy fit the profile you're hoping to find or not?

Open body language matters. Tiny touches of their hand, arm, or even their knee. Steering the conversation towards intimate topics, "I don't think I could ever travel like you do, I'm sure I'd get lonely." Or, more daring, ". . . I'm sure I'd get horny." Letting him know you can keep a secret, that you respect privacy, that you're not crazy or a professional, all those things would be important, too.

Good luck living your fantasy!
 
I am 46, sexy, great eyes, amazing tits, pretty long, brown hair, some extra weight but not fat.
I am married.

Well your words above certainly tick most of my boxes but this isn't about me.;)

A lounge or bar inside a higher quality hotel is the best option. This is for many reasons: 1) High probability your choice is a traveller (one of your parameters) 2) Somewhat safer for a one night stand, he will be a registered guest and the venue is initially public. You already told everyone to stand down on the safety moment and indicate you have it handled, just make sure that is for all aspects i.e. physical safety and sexual safety 3) It helps with your dilemma about sending an overt message for what you want as you are in a hotel bar but are not a guest (presumably). Any guy who can't figure out what is happening on that clue isn't worth your time. As soon as that comes out in your conversation (your magic words so to speak), it will be game on if you choose so.

Best wishes on your quest, I'd certainly be interested in hearing from you on how it goes if you are so inclined. I have had (and continue to have) an extraordinarily rich sex life yet I have never had a one night stand (as generally defined), I am fascinated by them, supportive (not at all prudish on the matter) and they remain a strong fantasy hence my curiosity.
 
I agree with so much written here already.

Whilst I have never experienced this before I do have a couple suggestions as someone who goes to bars, loves to people watch and I used travel a lot for work.

Firstly, dress in something that makes YOU feel sexy - that's the important thing. This will mean you will send out vibes based on how sexy and confident you feel. Also when you feel sexy, you are also comfortable in your own skin (at least I am) which again is a massive turn on (for me anyway!)

On a side note I agree with the comments on sexy Vs slutty they are not the same thing and its how you wear something that is often the key.

Secondly, I find wearing red gets me the most attention, nothing particularly sexy or slutty but I went out a few nights ago in a red turtle neck top and skirt. I had more attention then I was expecting.

Thirdly, eye contact and smiles. Oh and eye contact that lasts slightly too long.

After this its finding a reason to speak to the person of choice. So I assume this is dependent on whats happening around you.

Open body language, smiles and small amount of touching are great after a conversation is going. I think alcohol helps too.

At this point you will know if he is interested or not or at least have a reasonable idea.

It probably best is to open about what you are looking for but I would still be subtle about it. Nothing is more off putting than someone trying too hard / being too pushy or appearing desperate.

It will be awesome to hear how you get on .... please send an update

Good luck xxx
 
Dollie

A short skirt and low blouse always worked for me. Slutty is good. Admit it if you're looking for sex you're a slut. Smile, wave, and kick that crossed leg. A fancy hotel bar or a rundown neighborhood tavern will still bring the half drunk perverts slobbering and making propositions.
As my husband says it ain't rocket science.
 
Last edited:
A female friend of mine used to say that if you want to see if he's interested, flash a little tit ... just a little more than what you'd let other people see ... and watch his eyes. If he responds, ask him if he'd like to see a little more.
 
Don't give the impression that you are easy

In addition to many of the things said here (most of which I agree with) I would recommend that you do not make it easy for the guy you may be interested in.

Most men are natural predators and the chase itself is usually as important as the prey later on.

So make eye contact, perhaps then look away and smile shyly. If he is taking his time in coming over, you could always go to him and say something catchy.

One such experience I had in the past was where I was eyeing-up this really delicious brunette, but for some reason just couldn't pluck up the courage to go to her and say something. Well... it wasn't so much lack of courage but more that whatever came to my mind as the first thing to say, it sounded stupid to me and I didn't want to blow it.

After about half an hour of smiling back and forth, she came over and said:
"Look, I really have to be up at 6AM for a business meeting which means I'll have to go to sleep in about 2 hours. I really would like to spend the next 2 hours coming ON you rather than smiling AT you so unless you're gay, I'm in room 2137" and without waiting for a reply, turned around and walked off.

Yes, I realise this approach kind of contradicts my initial advice but in that situation, she knew she had me where she wanted so it worked a treat, even if I did think it was a little forward!

Best of luck.
x
E
 
Seem very interested in what he has to say.

Eventually, when you have the green light in your head that you want him, initiate physical contact. That can be a leg on his, hand on his shoulder. Whisper in his ear. If he reciprocates, plant the seed you are interested. He will either follow your lead or not. Good luck.
 
Back
Top