Predator (Closed for me and Kleznor)

motheroftears24

Darkside Royalty
Joined
Sep 14, 2008
Posts
8,025
Major Taryn Carpenter

1

2

Captain Kristina Lee

1

2

3

4

Lieutenant Vikki Price

1

2


Master Sergeant Brianna Campbell

1

2

Sergeant Alice Creed
1

2

3


Specialist Carrie Dent

1

2

Private First Class Teresa Romay

1

2

3

4

5
Private Charlotte Le May

1

Comm specialist Katherine "Kitty" Vercetti
1

2





Major Taryn Carpenter and her soldiers were getting some much needed relaxation at Martino's Bar after a long flight from the US to the South American village of Val Verde. She was accompanied by Captain Kristina Lee, Lieutenant Vikki Price, Master Sergeant Brianna Campbell, Sergeant Alice Creed, Specialist Carrie Dent, Private First Class Teresa Romay, Private Charlotte Le May, and Communication Specialist Katherine Vercetti who they had nicknamed Kitty a couple of years prior on their first meeting. This was nothing large scale so a small army was required. They were sent in regards reports of numerous disappearances and gruesome discoveries of bodies in the nearby jungles. It was suspected that rebel forces or some sort of criminal organization wanted to take over the village. Major Carpenter suspected that their were some valuable resources in the area that either would want to obtain.

However, the villagers suspected otherwise. Major Carpenter was approached by a boy telling her that everyone was afraid of which translated meant "The Masked Demon of the Jungle" and that the attacks were done through invisibility according to those lucky to have survived. Major Carpenter and her team thought it was just superstition. However, they did assure that village leader that they would do everything in their power to find out what was going on and to stop the attacks.

They sat drinking at the bar discussing the situation. "So what do you think of the locals' ghost story?" Kitty said with a smile. She was very skeptical as well as the others.

"Sounds like something out of a horror movie." Major Carpenter sighed, "I honestly just think that maybe the Rebels are trying to just scare them away. Of course, murdering some to add menace. Regardless of the stories, they are counting on us to protect them."

Carrie replied, "It could be possible that the rebels or whoever is doing this is just in heavy duty camoflage which maybe explains the invisibility." Another thing the boy had told the soldiers was that whatever it was had very high tech weaponry such as a deadly laser, wrist claws, and could even very easily find people hiding with some sort of infared vision.

"Maybe whoever is doing this might have stole some high tech weapons from the government." Carrie suggested, "Governments are always trying to find new and more effective means for weaponry."

As they were drinking, they noticed some guys staring at them and leering at them from the corner of the bar. "Lovely, just what we need..." Captain Lee said sarcastically as she finished her rum and coke. In the other corner was lone man staring. Neither was a threat considering the girls were armed and could certainly hold their own. Master Sergeant Campbell and Sergeant Creed glared at the other men. "If I was looking for love, I would certainly not be wanting any of those animals." Sergeant Creed said as she sipped her Mai Tai. The soldiers laughed. Private Le May said, "Excuse me, I need to step out a bit for some fresh air."

"Wait, calling these guys animals would be insults to animals." Master Sergeant Campbell said, "If I am correct, the villagers warned me that they have been spiking women's drinks, so that would make them equal to whatever the lowest form of life is."

"Just stay close and just scream if you have any problems." Major Carpenter replied. Private Le May was a new recruit to the group and was still learning. However, she did posesess great combat skills. As she walked out, they observed the lone man walk out after. They could tell that the others were not with this guy because of the fact they stayed and decided to get up the nerve to go up to the soldiers who just smiled at how ridiculous the guys were being.

"Hey, pretty ladies we were wondering if you would love to join us for a party." one man said in broken English. Major Carpenter said, "Thanks, but no thanks...". The man talking tried to approach Major Carpenter to grab her roughly, but she quickly grabbed him by his arm, spun him to where he was facing away from her, and had his arm back to the point it could very easily be broken. His 4 friends went to react, but quickly backed away seeing the girls were armed.

The owner quickly took notice and had the men thrown out apologizing profusely. Kitty was worried about Private Le May. "I hope that guy that went out is not giving her any trouble." she sighed looking at the door. The others had faith that Private Le May knew what to do. Kitty was ordered back to the base to keep an eye on any communications that went through especially if it was Charlotte.

"I will go with Kitty." Lieutenant Price said, "With what is going on, I know those other guys seemed to leave, but just in case I don't want her going back alone. Besides there are some things I need to check up on. Just radio us to let us know what is going on and if you need help I will join."

She walked with Kitty back to the base watching vigilantly just in case the other four guys decided to retaliate. Fortunately, there was no disturbance and the two made it back to the base.

--------------------------

Private Le May

The smoke had been getting way too much in the bar from all the cigars being lit up. I had to get some air. I noticed the man in the corner follow, but did not immediately draw conclusions. Chances are it could be just harmless. I stood out on the porch of the bar looking into the jungle. It was a very beautiful evening. The man approached me at first making polite conversation. I knew Spanish, so I could interpret him. He told me how nice of a night it was and was telling me about the area. He told me that I was beautiful. It was not long before red flags began to come up as the conversation progressed. He began asking if I had a boyfriend, if I was still a virgin, and what I liked sexually.

"That is none of your concern." I said in Spanish, "I am here for business and damn sure not pleasure. I would suggest leaving if I were you."

He pulled a knife on me and attempted to stab me. I dodged him carefully and when I found openings I managed to kick and punch him. He was not very good at blocking. I managed to kick the knife from his hand, grab him, and throw him. However, I did not realize in the chaos that we heading into the jungle. As we were fighting, I heard a noise. Regardless of this man being my opponent, I wanted this to end without too much injury at least for this man to face justice. "Hey, what was that?" I asked. He told me in Spanish that he thought I was trying to trick him and foolishly went to attack me again when I knew we were being watched. I could hear what sounded like some odd animal. It sound like a mix of a clicking noises and other noises. I became more annoyed with my attacker. I spoke to him in Spanish. It translated to:

"Chill the fuck out, man!" I exclaimed, "I am sure you know about what is going on in the jungle and if you want to get back in one piece you need to stop fighting and trust me. Something is out here and this is nothing like any animal I have heard before! "

The man did back off a bit looking around hearing the noise as well. I took out a small flashlight and could not see anything at all.
 
Last edited:
It is dusk in the lush green jungles of Val Verde and its about time for the lone youngblood hunter Crash to take on his once every 3 days meal, he is always traveling the jungle up to midnight just to spend it hunting wild boars to eat, he got used to its delicious meat that he made it as his favorite delicacy, unlike the hell hounds in his home world that taste like putrid flesh. He sure doesn't want to go back anytime soon to Yautja Prime just to prove his worth and honor to his clan's chief, here on Earth there is something he learned more than just killing for trophies, although Crash is already familiar that Earth is another planet meant as a proving ground for rookie Yautjas, but to him he took on a different approach, and that is to learn about humans, especially female humans.

Luckily for Crash his blood brother Scar had already left him in search for a much more intense hunting ground, Scar went to the large human urban center known as Los Angeles to make a killing spree for an immediate commendation as a veteran, but before Scar set out to N. America, he left a gruesome and fiendish trail of death to lure more humans to Crash for him to kill. Scar skinned alive and hanged the bodies of his slayed unworthy targets as an intimidating sight for the humans especially the villagers on the beach but also to serve as an alarm for those humans who would not waste a time finding out a sadistic killer in the midst of the jungle and put an end to this merciless killings. That is how Scar got his moniker as "The Masked Demon of the Jungle".

But thanks to Scar's outrageous sense of honor and challenge that he left their scout ship for Crash to use it as he may well damn please. As for Crash however, he never really impressed much his chief let alone his other fellow young blood brothers who see him as somewhat weak and mediocre. Crash has always been more of a "scientist" rather than a pure warrior of his race, he is much more attuned in learning new technologies and studying sentient species from distant planets and that includes humans. He only got a few xenomorph kills during his last hunt in a game preserve planet and almost got himself killed, it was only through Scar that he made it out alive and avoid an almost inescapable punishment from his clan's chief. Scar brought him to Earth for a chance to redeem his honor so he could be at least accepted to be part of the clan again, but it seems that Crash is more interested on his hobby to capture prey rather than killing for sport and honor now that he is left alone to do whatever he wants.

While he is eating a freshly killed boar, Crash suddenly hears indistinct sounds coming from afar, he focused his sensors from his bio-mask to filter the blurry echoes, it only took a couple of seconds for the mask's high tech sensors to filter out and make a clear recording of the sound. Crash was able to hear loud human yelling in Spanish, he learned that there were two humans who are making the echoes. Crash suspected wrongly that the humans might be in search for him, so he wasted no time in going to their location by jumping on to the trees in complete silence, in just a few seconds Crash was able to locate the two humans who were seem to be quarreling, Crash observed that the male human has a poor fighting movement and is getting shamefully beaten by a female human who moved with such finesse.

Crash was quite impressed by the skill the female human displayed, as a fighter himself he deemed it a good challenge to fight the female human but more importantly for his own ego not for a trophy, he wants to capture the female human alive for further "analysis". So, as the fight seems to be deteriorating for the male human and with their continuous arguing, Crash sets up a trap to lure his prey deeper into the jungle, he produced a clear rapid clicking sounds from his mask throwing the sound farther so the humans could hear it well, so far only the human female seems to be aware of this and the male human rapist is still bent on attempting to get what he sexually desires, probably because he still suspects that Private Le May is tricking him and that the clicking sounds were just random sounds produced by nocturnal animals.

So to speed things up, Crash fires an ensnaring net that quickly catches Le May's would be rapist, as he was brought down facing the soil, Crash quickly sprints away while dragging the man as he screams for help, the drag was fast enough that Le May would have quite of a difficulty if she proceeds in chasing him. Crash assumed that the female would be on the trail to get the man.
 
Last edited:
I was close to apprehending the rapist. My plan had been to subdue him and take him back to the village to the authorities. However, that plan was quickly changed when he was snagged up in a net. I gasp at how quickly this happened. The man started panicking and was now actually begging me for help. Regardless of what he did, I could not just let him be killed. I had a walkie, but did not have time to alert my team. I had to catch up. I began chasing after the net. I was looking around trying to see if I could see who trapped him. Nothing. I could not see who was pulling the net. This was way more advanced that just regular camoflage. Maybe some sort of cloaking was created to actually fully hide a person. I certainly needed to tell the Major about this if I could catch up to save this guy and find out what was capturing him.

I found myself getting further and further into the jungle. I was not even in screaming distance. I was able to get to where I could get to my walkie. Unfortunately, communications was garbled in my pursuit. Kitty was back at the base and answered, but she could barely understand me. I was starting to get a little out of breath.

"Need assistance..." I continued, "My... attacker was captured by something. I am in pursuit now. Whatever caught him is invisible! In the jungle, please help!"

Kitty exclaimed, "I cannot understand you because of the static..." I began yelling at whatever was dragging the man through the jungle. "Let him go and deal with me!" I yelled. My would be rapist dropped his weapon so there was no way he would not be freeing himself. I tried to take out my gun so that I would have it ready to deal with the invisible assailant, but realized in my fight with the would be rapist that it fell out. "Fuck!" I exclaimed.

------------

A little bit passed and Major Carpenter and her remaining soldiers left the bar concerned for Private Le May. They heard her scream and tried to follow. For it being just a short amount of time, Private Le May got quite far into the jungle. Captain Lee found Le May's gun as well as a knife. "Charlotte!!!" they began yelling as they frantically began searching for her. They had their night vision goggles to aid in the search due to how dark it was.

They heard from Le May on the walkie, but could not make out fully what she was saying not only from how out of breath she was, but the fact that there was some static. "I am having trouble getting through to her!" Kitty exclaimed continuing to try to make some contact to try to find out what part of the jungle Private Le May was in.

They continued screaming for Charlotte and tried the walkie again. Still garbled static. "Dammit!" Kitty exclaimed still unable to make contact with her and radioed the others letting them know that Charlotte did make contact, but she could barely understand her. "Keep trying!" Major Carpenter ordered. Meanwhile, they were having to watch out for venomous snakes, spiders and whatever other deadly animals that lurked in the jungle.

In the distance, they could see lightning in the distance and with the direction of the wind, they knew a storm was coming. "This is all we need!" Private First Class Romay exclaimed.

"We have some tents in our packs." Major Carpenter suggested, "They should hold if the storm is not too terrible bad, but we need a clearing to keep from being underneath the trees. We will camp here. Hopefully, maybe if she finds her way back maybe she will see the tents."
 
Last edited:
Crash noticed that the female human is in pursuit of him, though she wasn't able to catch up just as he anticipated, although she yelled at him demanding for a challenge, it didn't fool Crash, he has a purpose for taking the rapist, he will use him as bait for the other soldiers.

As Crash was far enough for the female human to be able to track him, he finally stopped and immediately punch his wailing captive, quickly rendering him unconscious. Crash hangs him upside down under a tree that is filled with lots shrubs and bushes to conceal him, the same way Scar did to his mutilated victims before.

After he managed to hide the lifeless body, Crash immediately sets out to get to the female human who is looking for the man. He used a very sophisticated telemetry from his mask to track back the location where the female human stopped. Following the waypoint made by his mask, again he leaped from tree to tree in complete silence so his target won't sensed him. Fortunately for Crash a storm sets down pouring heavy rain on the jungle, that will surely work to his advantage as it will slow down the female human if she continues her search. But one thing for certain also is that Crash's invisibility will be inhibited by the rain water, so for now his stealth ability is nullified.

Then finally Crash saw his desired prey stranded and taking cover under a tree, while the storm still roars loudly. However Crash isn't going to get his target unaware, he wants to make it a fair fight just for the sake of the damn Yautja code. So again, he threw out that same rapid clicking sounds to distract the resting female human. As she was startled and looking everywhere in confusion just to spot him, Crash landed hard on the ground just a few meters away so she could see him and be intimidated at the sight of his horrifying look.

Crash slowly walks towards Private Le May to finally get her, its now up to the Private if she will make her stand and fight or flee away for her dear life.
 
Last edited:
Private Le May

I could not catch up and had briefly stopped to catch my breath. I kind of had an idea where he was going due to his direction. It began to rain and I was drenched in a matter of minutes with how hard the downpour was. It was lightning and thundering so there was no way in hell anyone would hear me if I called for help. I cursed under my breath. I decided to keep on though. I had to find out what the hell was going on. I heard the same noise that I heard from earlier as well as the bushes moving in a small distance. I briefly tried taking shelter under a tree at least until the downpour stopped. The lightning was not as bad.

I still heard some noises of the rustling of plants and hoped maybe it would be the others, but I would have heard them call for me. I had to admit, I was getting scared as fucking hell. Suddenly, I heard something jump down in front of me. Lightning illuminated the humanoid looking form and I was in horror and disbelief. I was hoping it was just some guy in a costume. I decided to treat the situation as such. I did not want to show I was vulnerable. I called him out. There was only one which made me wonder if it really was the rebels or criminals. Normally, there would be more. I had to figure something out though. I had no firearm which meant I had to be very careful. I had to improvise. I grabbed a large branch and brandished it like a bat.

"So, you are the one responsible." I yelled, "This is going to end once and for all! I cannot allow you to hurt anyone else!"

This thing was a cream color with a lot of dark speckles on his body. He wore a mask and had dreadlocks. The head looked to be the shape almost like a chameleon. He was had some sort of fishnet over his body, a loin cloth, a little armor, weapons on his wrists. "Please just be someone in a costume!" I though to myself fearing the possibilities. I got in defensive stance ready to engage my new opponent.
 
As he got closer to his target, Crash's bio-mask determined the object the female human is currently holding it gave him a magnified view of the improvised weapon and made a quick analysis of it. Crash deduced that the improvised weapon the female human is holding will not be able to deliver even a minor injury to him. And while the bio-mask is making an analysis of the branch, it also recorded all of what the female human spoke and filtered it making a clear copy of the voice for mimicking purposes, Crash however never understood anything what she said simply because Yautjas only have a small extent in understanding human language. So everything Charlotte said fell on deaf ears.

Then as Crash is finally within Charlotte's reach, he quickly blocked off the swing from the wooden branch with his left arm, breaking the wood in two as it landed. Crash did not waste any moment in giving Charlotte a time to make another strike, so he made a one fast slash with his finger claws across her face, giving Charlotte's left cheek some very serious lacerations and as a result she spew out lots of blood her mouth while she screamed due to the severe trauma and her head was bashed to the right.

Just as he landed the strike on her face he quickly followed it with another slash on the side of her right breast, tearing off the clothing of the black tank top that was covering the side breast as well as the bra cup beneath it and grievously lacerating the skin of the right breast. Crash immediately did the same to the side of her left breast.

Charlotte's body was battered left and right with lots of blood spraying out before she fell lifeless to the ground. She is clinically dead for sure due to the shock and blood loss, but Crash checked on her and that he could still revive her only with the use of his high tech medical gadgets.

Nevertheless Crash drag her currently dead body on the soil while more blood continuously spilling and being washed away by the rain water, with her arms above her head as she was being moved to where Crash is taking her.

After a few minutes of dragging Charlotte's lifeless body, Crash finally reached the scout ship, there he brought Charlotte to the med bay of the ship and placed her on a large bench that is surrounded by trophies that was collected by Scar. Just a few feet away from the bench is a small cylindrical glass tank containing a live exotic creature that is wriggling very lively due to having sighted Charlotte just in front, it seems that this creature considers her a very suitable host or rather.... a mate. The creature swims more wildly with each minute as if demanding to be released. Crash banged the glass tank causing the creature to get disoriented.

Then Crash gets into work on reviving Charlotte, he opened the lights on the overhead board and draws out tables under the bench filled with sets of various medical instruments, he only took the small vial that contains a glowing bluish fluid and placed it on the side of the bench, then Crash completely rips off Charlotte's soiled and tattered tank top as well as her soiled tattered bra and toss it on the ground, then he holds her chin and pours down the bluish fluid, the fluid immediately reacted upon contact on Charlotte's wrecked tissues, working its restorative ability that it quickly regenerated the loss tissues, muscle and skin of her cheek. Then Crash grabs her right breast and applied the blue fluid on the wounded part and doing the same to her left breast, it didn't take long before Charlotte's wounds were completely healed like nothing happened. But still she is clinically dead, so Crash took a triangular shaped metal object which is humming with red light and placed it on her sternum, the metal object attached itself on Charlotte's chest while it continuous to hum.

Crash then carried Charlotte inside a small empty circular shaped room that is filled with white mist on the floor, there Crash hanged the still lifeless body of Charlotte upside down at the center of the small room as an indication that she is not much of a challenge, her arms dangle while her breasts and armpits are completely exposed and sweating due to the room's warm temperature.

Crash then left her, the triangular metallic object will work on its own after one hour by applying a greenish fluid that works differently from the blue fluid and a special kind of defibrillation.

She will wake up on her own an hour later once the triangular metallic object is done resuscitating her.

As Crash leaves the scout ship, he took Charlotte's tattered tank top and bra as well as her walkie-talkie and dog-tags with him and sets out to locate the other soldiers.
 
Last edited:
Private Le May thought that her new assailant was unable to understand her, so she tried Spanish still thinking he was in costume. He still did not speak, but still used the animalistic clicking sound.

"Guess your not much for speaking aren't you." she continued, "No matter! My actions will have to speak for me then!"

Private Le May took a swing at her new enemy and the branch snapped clean in half. She noticed no damage. The branch was pretty long, so it still had quite a bit of length regardless of the damage it took. She went to try to take another swing and the thing clawed the fuck out of her. She was in shock and horror as blood poured down the deep gash on her cheek. Not only that the blow from the strike had greatly injured her to where her vision was going blurry.

"Oh.... Oh god!!!" she gurgled as blood poured from the cut and her mouth. She screamed a blood curdling shriek. Though she was in pain, she was determined not to let this thing win. Even with her vision blurred she could still see him. However, he got her again cutting her breasts.

As this was happening, the man that had attacked her earlier woke up groggily and could see what was going on. He saw how bloody Private Le May was and saw the creature attacking her. He was actually starting to feel bad about his actions toward Private Le May and other girls from the past that he had raped and began uttering a soft prayer sobbing hysterically. He regretted that the fight even happened and intentions. He hoped that if he could survive and that if her team found him that he would turn himself in as well as help them find her. He passed out from being squeamish seeing more and more blood.

Eventually, the fight was over and everything had faded to black for Private Le May as she fell to the ground...

--------

Captain Lee

I could not sleep very well. I did not drink very much as the bar and decided that I would sit up and keep watch due to the fact that the others were sleeping very well. I did not want to disturb them unless I had to. Though it was raining, it actually felt pretty damn good and I loved watching the lightning. Something I had enjoyed since I was younger.

However, the storm could not stifle the loud piercing shriek I heard further in the jungle. It was a scream of sheer agony. I could tell. My heart began to race and horrifying thoughts of what could possibly be happening to Charlotte filled my mind.

"Everybody, get up!!!" I yelled several times, "I heard Charlotte and she is in trouble!"

No one replied from the tents and there was no movement. The drink and fatigue must have done them in for the evening. I had to take matters into my own hands. I had to find Charlotte. I grabbed my rifle and took off running towards where I knew I heard the scream come from. I ran as fast as I could to find her. I looked and saw her bra shredded all to hell. I gasped in horror when I saw her white bra. It was covered in blood. My heart sank, but I tried not to draw any conclusions. For all I knew, the perp could have ripped her clothes, but maybe she gave him one hell of a beating so I hoped it was not her blood Tears began trying to slide down my cheek, but they were quickly wiped away. "Maybe she is still alive." I tried to tell myself. I did not know if it was the guy that had walked out with her or whoever had been terrorizing the villagers, but dammit someone would be paying dearly if any harm came to her.
 
Last edited:
Crash continues to leap from tree to tree while the storm rages on, he goes back to the the hanged male human rapist to check if he's still unconscious and good thing he's still asleep. Then, Crash dropped Charlotte's dog-tags just a couple of clicks away from the hanged the man as a way to confuse the other soldiers in tracking their lost teammate. He sets out to look for the other soldiers to scout on them. Time and time again, Crash just happen to spot another lone soldier going cautiously, he observes this soldier as to where she is going and just as he expected, she happens to find the things belonging to her comrade, well the lure did work for sure.

While she was checking, Crash threw out again the clicking sounds to her location to get her attention but he sure hides very carefully as his cloaking device still cannot function due to the continuous rain, fortunately for him the soldiers haven't figured out that he is using the trees to his advantage.
 
Last edited:
Captain Lee

With the storm, communications were still not great. I hoped the storm would let up in order to let me get a hold of Kitty to notify her of the situation and hopefully maybe she could wake the others to let them know. However, this did give me more time to find out more about the situation. I begin hearing the clicking noises again. Just in case it had something to do with her disappearance, I listened trying to figure out where the noises were coming from.

I moved further and saw more blood as well as a very small scrap of Charlotte's tank top. I took off the night vision goggles and used a flashlight. Upon closer inspection, I saw blood on it. This worried me even more.

"Charlotte, please answer me to let me know you are okay!" I screamed. Still no answer.

------------

Private Le May awakened with a gasp hoping that what happened to her was a nightmare. She felt of her face and breasts to find no deep claw marks. She fully came to her senses to find that she was topless with something against her chest. She was hesitant to move it but wondered what it was. She felt humiliated knowing whatever she fought with saw her breasts and had no idea if it took advantage of the situation.

She had no idea where she was but knew she was in a lab of sorts. She looked oddly at the strange creatures in the jars. There were some alive but some dead.

"W-what is going on?" She thought to herself, "Why am I here? Where are the others!"

She knew this was not the rebels base. This place was too high tech.
 
Crash observed the female human carefully within the thicket of vegetation from the trees, she still seems to be completely unaware that the Predator is already nearby and still she casually shouts. Wasting no time, Crash proceeds again for another fair fight but before revealing himself, he saw that the female human carries a weapon capable of inflicting serious injury to him, the assault rifle Captain Lee carries is not a trivial weapon, although Crash's armor could block off the bullets with an ease, still, if the female human could land precise hits on his unarmored parts, he could be weakened or worse if she manages to hit his plasma caster then his ace weapon will be destroyed. So, in order for a fair fight to happen, Crash must deny the female human of her primary weapon.

Without warning, Crash targeted the assault rifle with the triple dotted laser designator coming form the bio-mask, the laser pointer starts moving from her leg going up to her arms. If Captain Lee checks her right arm, she would notice the triple dotted laser moving towards her assault rifle. If she is quick enough and observant, she might be able to spot him.

---------------------------------

As Private Le May finally wakes up from her supposed death, the triangular metallic object suddenly detaches from her chest and falls on the floor, it probably had expended all of its reviving contents to her. Meanwhile, the exotic creatures from the glass tanks surrounding her were all awake and were in a state of frenzy in wanting to get out from the tank. The tanks that were close to the Private are the tanks containing the Slime, the Ripper and a facehugger. They were all banging their respective tanks while in complete delirium in wanting to "attach" themselves to the hanged female human.
 
Last edited:
Captain Lee

I looked around feeling like I was being watched. By who, I had no idea. For all I knew, it could have been the son of a bitch from the bar that attacked Charlotte, one of the rebels, or some sort of animal looking to make me a meal. I had the assault rifle ready just in case. I looked over at my arm and quickly moved. I saw the laser moving. I tried to see what was trying to target me and where. I took a shot but heard nothing. I was furious.

"Who are you and what have you done with Private Le May?!!" I yelled as I went to try to take another shot. The rifle was shot from my hands, but I still had a handgun which I took out. "Show yourself!" I yelled.


------------

Private Le May could hear a lot of commotion at the tanks to see the creatures beating into the tanks. She was frightened of them not knowing what they were and why they were getting so aggressive. Maybe wanting to be free from their captivity or worse. They definitely definitely did not look like any of the animals from Earth, and hoped the tanks would hold them. She writhed against her restraint wanting to get free to find out where she was.
 
Last edited:
Now that the assault rifle was denied from her, Crash could now finally face her. Although she still have a secondary weapon, Crash didn't bother it, for he knew the pistol doesn't have the firepower to penetrate his armor. All of her yelling fell on deaf ears only to be recorded just like what Crash did earlier to his first target. Then as Capt. Lee demanded to show himself, he did show up by jumping to the ground a few meteres away from her. Now that she is facing him, Crash slowly walks towards her and unsheates his wrist blades.

---------------------

As Private Le May wiggled like a fish while hanging upside down, the creatures in the tannk become more savage. The ripper had managed to violently break the glass tank, freeing itself on the process then immediately seeks out the hanging female human. The Ripper extends out its hexaped appendages that works as both arms and legs. It quickly crawled towards Charlotte and hops onto her belly attaching itself to her body with ease then it turns to face her breasts, crawling slowly on her cleavage, it then produce a low growling sound as it opened its mouth filled with lots of sharp teeth.
 
Last edited:
Captain Lee

I heard something in the trees jump down and turned to see what was making the noise. "What the fuck are you?!!!" I exclaimed in a mix of horror and awe. It sure as hell was not human and armored which was going to really make things difficult. I could see why the villagers called this thing a demon and shuddered to think what was under the mask. I had to hide my fear. I could not let this thing know how scared I was especially figuring it had something to do with Charlotte's disappearance. I tried shooting it, but the armor hindered me from taking this thing down. I gasped when I saw the wrist blades. I had a long hunting style knife with me. However, this was the best I had in terms of a sharp weapon. I took it out. I had to be extremely careful fighting this creature in this manner.

"Okay, so you want a knife fight, huh!" I yelled at it, "Let's go!"


----------

Private Le May

Private Le May struggled as much as possible with no result. This just excited the creatures more. She screamed when she heard one of the creatures break free and saw it moving towards her.

"No please!" She cried, "No! No! Go away! Fucking thing! Leave me alone!"

It jumped onto her and she was bitten everytime she tried grabbing it as it went to her breasts. She had no idea what it was up to but was terrified. She cried hysterically.
 
Crash just continuously walk while taking all of the bullets from her pistol and recording everything she yelled, his armor wasn't even scratched at all. Then as Capt. Lee draws out her combat knife, Crash made a loud roar to signify a honorable challenge. He engage the female human in a melee combat using his wrist blade. The fight is going considerably quite fair, Capt. Lee is skilled in using a knife, she's quite of a an adept melee fighter for a human, being able to dodge off the Predator's slashes with such efficiency in strength and speed. But she won't hold out for much longer since a Yautja is naturally more energetic than a conditioned bodybuilder, she will not last a prolonged melee combat as her strength will wear down before she could even wound her enemy. While the slashing duel of the two continues, Crash was finally able to outmatch Capt. Lee, by exploiting her fatigue he was able to land a successful slashing hit on her chest just above her left breast, the slash on her chest is quite grievous that she loses her tempo for fighting due to loss of blood and pain. But Crash didn't go relentless to her as a gesture of fair and honorable combat, instead he waits for her intimidatingly to stand up and fight.

--------------------------------------

Private Le May's screams of panic and fear only entices the ripper to molest her more. Even if the creature didn't bite her, there was no way she could grab it due to the creatures slippery and spiky carapace, even if she tried to she would only hurt her hands. While Charlotte continuously writhe and cries, the ripper suddenly slithered on her right breast and then begins sucking on it, letting her feel its menacing sharp teeth as it munch her soft and fluffy mammary, if the ripper wants to eat her breast literally it could do so in just a few seconds, it would be like tearing a wet tissue paper but for now it enjoys sucking the milk out of her breast, while its leg-like appendages coiled on the base of her breast. While this is happening, the slime and the facehugger writhe in rage within their tanks as if they madly want to take their share over the woman, but unfortunately they don't seem to posses the needed strength to break out from their tanks.
 
Last edited:
Captain Lee

I was impressed by the skill of this creature as we fought. He moved to where I could not find any sort of weakness in his armor or if there even was any sort of weakness in it. I wondered if this creature was truly a demon or what the hell it was. My knife and his blades collided together several times, but it was clear who was going to win especially when he slashed me across the top part of my left breast. The cut was deep and bleeding heavily. I screamed in pain and tears welled up in my eyes . I collaped a bit from the pain. It walked over me. I could not give up. I managed to slowly give up. I took a tore piece of cloth from my shirt and pressed it to the wound.

"I won't let you win this!" I said going back to attacking the creature. I hoped that I would at least have the strength to do so until my team found me and would back me up. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see my watch. It was about 4 AM and they got up very early at five regardless of drinking quite a bit. It was something that all of us were us to. I had an idea. I kept fighting. Not wanting to show way too much vulnerability.

-----------

Private Le May began feeling rather odd. She could tell that the bites had some sort of toxin, but it was nothing deadly or severe. Rather it acted as a sedative of sorts. Nothing that would knock her out, but it was subduing her and she could feel her pussy dampening to the point that she was drenched. She was trying everything she could to fight to regain her senses, but that was proving futile. "N-no please let go and leave me alone!" she sobbed before her cries of protest became moans of pleasure. She cried out a bit as the bizarre creature latched onto her breast drinking from it as well as squeezing it a bit. She was writhing against her restraints, but this time for different reasons. She was forcefully becoming aroused. Her body shivers. "Oh fuck yes!" she moaned actually caressing the creature.
 
Last edited:
Crash was quite impressed at the resilience displayed by Capt. Lee, gravely wounded as she is but still she is determined to stand her ground and continue putting up her fight. He watched her tored the hem of her tank top and make it like a makeshift bandage to cover her wounds by encirling it around from her torso to the back.

As the fight resumes again, Crash still uses his wrist blade and nothing else to block Capt. Lee's slashes, although this time he could see that her movement is becoming slower than before, this made all the more easier for him to overpower her. While she is continuously slashing him, Crash again found again an opening which he exploited for the second time, as Capt. Lee made an overhead slash he quickly blocks it with his left hand and slashes his wrist blade across her exposed belly, precisely lacerating it enough for her belly to bleed but not to the extent of seriously cutting her guts out. The slash was enough to put Capt. Lee down but this time Crash decided to end the fight, he grabs the woman by the throat forcing her to stand up and quickly punches her face left and right, the punches were strong enough to make her completely groggy and spew blood out of her mouth, then he finally slashed her upper right breast with his wrist blade, cutting the skin deeply and ripping off the cloth that she used as a makeshift bandage.

As Capt. Lee could no longer put up a fight, he grabbed the back of her tank top and dragged her along the ground with her legs touching the ground while her upper body is quite tilted upwards.

-----------------

Meanwhile in Private Le May's cell, the two seemed be having a wonderful time doing an obscene lovemaking. The ripper was never really bothered by the her whimping, sobbing and pleas as well as her writhing and squirming, it was completely drowned at moment in its most based instinct to continuously rape its victim. As it had drank enough of her milk, the creature quickly caught a strange but arousing scent coming from her abdomen, it releases itself from the right breast ignoring the caressing hands of the woman and then it slithers upwards going to her lower abdomen. The ripper inserted itself inside Private Le May's blue cargo pants with little effort, trying to locate the origin of the arousing fishy smell being oozed out, without much trouble, the slithering creature had finally located where the fishy scent is coming from, it sniffed directly on the crotch pad of Private Le May's soggy panties, the wetness is mixed with rainwater, sweat and orgasmic fluid which made the fishy smell all the more intoxicating for the ripper. Without waiting any further, creature inserted itself once more this time inside Private Le May's panties, from there it slithered more wildly due to having owned the woman's prized sex, the ripper became quickly aroused not just because of the scent but also from the smooth and wet skin that it felt from Private Le May's womanhood, the ripper feels like its home inside the woman's panties, the close dark, damp and smelly region is like a safe haven for it, far better than being locked inside the tank. The ripper then starts its raving by chewing and grazing Private Le May's pubic hairs, it enjoyed the taste and scent of the genital hair that it actually uprooted and ate some of the hairs.

While this is all happening, Private Le May would hear loud footsteps just outside her cell, without a doubt that would be Crash, if Capt. Lee regains her consciousness or is awake but dizzy for the whole time, she might hear Pvt. Le May's loud moaning from her sexual enjoyment episode.
 
Captain Lee

I was doing everything I could to keep my wounds in check as well as keep fighting whatever the fuck this thing was. Still of course, no luck in finding any flaws on the armor. No matter what I did, I could not either injure or take this creature down to find out for sure what he was. I was fading, but not dying. I screamed in pain as the creature slashed my stomach. The wound was superficial, but hurt like a bitch. To make matters worse, I was even trying cover myself consider my breasts were exposed and were cut more. .

I did lose quite a bit of blood, but luckily not a fatal amount. I kept collapsing only for it to pick me up and punch me. He was also quite skilled at hand to hand combat. I was only able to get in a few hits and kicks before unconsciousness set in and I went down.

Though, I was unconscious, I could feel myself being dragged. I moaned loudly in pain wonder where I was being taken. I opened my eyes off and on to see the jungle. I coughed up a little blood from the hits to the face. I am eventually awakened to what sounded like moaning. It sounded like Charlotte. I could barely struggle against my captor with how much pain I was in. I was glad that she was okay, but a bit weirded out. "Charlotte?!" I asked wondering what was going on with her. I tried to ask the creature, "What the fuck did you do to her?"


-------

Private Le May

"This is so wrong, but ahhhh!" she moaned as the creature sucked more and more on her breasts until releasing them. Her skin was sensitive which was another effect of its non lethal toxin. She moaned even louder as this small creature slithered its way down her stomach and into her pants and down her panties seeking her pussy. She could not think of anything. Not the other soldiers, trying to break free, or the fact that she was being held captive. All she could think of was the forced pleasure she was going through as this creature was very close to her pussy lips writhing around. Her cries got even louder.

She heard the hatch open and could hear her captor dragging something in. Though she heard Captain Lee's voice, she did not respond which worried Captain Lee even more.
 
Crash never bothered his new captive that he is dragging along the halls of the ship when she is calling out her comrade's name, then when she asked him "What the fuck did you do to her?", Crash simply responded to her in a low growling tone as well as in the crudest way he could think off based on his little understanding on human language, "FUUUCCK". He then goes on dragging Captain Lee to her designated cell while Private Le May is having a fun time with the obscene worm. Once inside the cell, Crash hurls Captain Lee on a platform that has two slanted pillars which quickly activated and restrained both of her arms and legs with some kind of focused gravitic beams which also spreads her legs and hauled her arms above her head. While behind her, Crash claws off Captain Lee's tank top, with one swipe he teared it off into shreds without inflicting an injury to her, there Crash saw Captain Le's bare back. As a worthy opponent, Crash could in fact take her spine and skull as a trophy, thus he could finally have a ticket way home, but a trophy would pale in comparison to what he will do to her, better to leave your trophy alive than make it a lifeless decoration. Still though it doesn't mean that Crash isn't tempted by the prize in front of him, he runs his sharp fingers through Captain Lee's spinal cord from bottom to top as if like a child having a slight enjoyment after receiving his new toy. While being excited at his prized, Crash branded his 'trophy' by searing Captain Lee's spine with his laser sight heating and marking it enough to make Lee's skin totally hot red, this of course will be very painful for the Captain that it will make her scream at the top of her lungs, but Crash knows that she is strong enough that she will not pass out from the shock and pain. After searing and branding her spine, Crash goes on further to clawing slowly on her spine near her pelvis, literally puncturing her flesh then he caress the bone through the wounded flesh, deeming it as a worthy prize for his collection. Probably by now Captain Lee will be shuddering due to the massive shock and pain she is sustaining. Crash withdraw his fingers out of Captain Lee's body, the two holes on her back is still fresh and she is bleeding a lot, it won't be long before she succumbs to loss of consciousness due to blood loss, but Crash isn't bothered by it although it doesn't that he won't tend to her wounds. Crash goes to a work bench just near the platform where Captain Lee is being held at, from there Crash uses a large spoon-like apparatus that fans out in a circular shape turning itself into some kind of a large metallic plate with a burner at the center of it that fires up gently with a light blue flame, then Crash took a pouch containing chunks of ceramics which he crushed into smaller pieces with his hand then he cast it to the burner that made the burner flared out and the flames were consumed in the process upon melting the pieces of ceramics into glowing blue like jelly substance. After that Crash took a spoonful of the melted ceramics bringing it to Captain Lee and then without notice he plastered the still hot molten ceramics on her bleeding belly, immediately sealing the wounds but it also brought great pain to Captain Lee due to intense heat which seared her skin and flesh but miraculously it will not cause her skin to be burnt nor leave her flesh cauterized, Crash did the same to her wounded breasts as well. After the healing procedure, Captain Lee will probably succumb to a deep shock which will render her unconscious for the time being.

Regardless, Crash left her hanging on the platform and goes to the other cell where Private Le May is still held upside down having her fun with the Ripper, as Crash noticed what the fuss was all about, he let out a load roar which startled and disturbed the Ripper from its happy time, it stopped violating Private Le May's womanhood and goes out from her pants, slithering away to hide somewhere safe. Too bad Crash wasn't able to kill the pest, so he goes out and ignores his unworthy captive.

Crash left the ship and goes back to the jungle to hunt for the other soldiers, most probably they are now searching for their missing comrades.

Meanwhile in the ship, the Ripper goes out from hiding and slithers hastily back to Le May, leaping and attaching itself on her belly and inserting itself once again inside her pants and panties, resuming its sexual assault to the hapless woman. This time however, the Ripper goes on to the next level, it started slithering inside her sex, and it did so without too much effort, however the insertion have sent pain to Le May as the Ripper's skin isn't as soft as a human penis, but rougher than crocodile skin.
 
Captain Lee

Private Le May still was unable to answer. I began to panic, but due to the injuries only able to struggle lightly. This creature did not understand me so I figured I was getting no answer, but I figured that something had been in the jar and was having its way with her and there was not a damn thing I could do to stop it! I was taken to another cell. I cried out in pain as it tossed me down roughly. I moaned loudly in pain. I freaked out even more as it began undressing me wondering what the hell this thing was planning. It was focused on my back caressing my spine. "What the fuck?" I thought to myself. Suddenly, I felt a hot pain that caused me to scream. I was fighting back tears. Whatever this thing was doing to me hurt like a bitch. "NO!" I cry out. It was nothing compared to what I was going to feel next.

His claw dug literally into me and was rubbing a bone on my spine causing me to scream much much louder. I broke down due to the amount of pain I was in. Though he did not understand me. I sobbing, "Why are you doing this?" I started to slowly go into shock. My back was warm with blood. I watched the creature prepare some substance. Meanwhile my vision is slowly fading to black. This substance is just as hot as when it used the laser on me. Eventually, I passed out.

-------
Private Le May
Private Le May was unable to grasp what was going on considering the venom was clouding her judgement. She cannot even acknowlege the other soldier. All she was focused on was getting fucked. She whimpered and whined as the creature ran away with startled when the larger creature growled at it.

However, she was relieved when it came back to her and slid into her pants. This time up inside her pussy. Though she was moaning in pain, it was mostly pleasure. Her pussy was sopping wet which allowed this thing to move inside of her.
 
Back in the jungle, Crash heads to the location of the hanged man, he went back to him and set him loose so he could tell the others about the violence he just witnessed. Its about sunrise and most probably the other soldiers are now awake and will search for their missing teammates. Crash observes the recently freed hanged man from above within the trees as he walks away weakly back to the beach. It would take a couple of minutes for him to reach the soldiers.

----------------------------------------------

The ripper just loved swimming and slithering inside Le May's soggy wet nether, her pre-orgasmic fluids which coated its rough skin served as a good lubricant for the ripper to be able to swim with much ease. Then after slithering deeper, it finally reached the entranced to her now wet cervical "O" which is still tightly shut, the ripper uses its tentacle to stimulate her cervix so it would open, tickling and poking the soft flesh of the cervix as well as licking it, the ripper slithers as well while it do all these stimulation to Le May.
 
Last edited:
Major Carpenter
I awakened to find that Captain Lee was missing from her tent. I started calling out to her thinking that she might have briefly took a walk or something, but got no answer. The other soldiers were alerted by this. "What's going on, Major?" Sargeant Creed asked. I showed her as well as the others her tent and even asked if she told them where she was going. They all told me no. "I have a really bad feeling about this. There is so much that can happen in this jungle. We need to find her as well as Private Le May. I will radio Vercetti and Price to see if they heard anything." I said as I used before contacting her. Vercetti said, "We haven't hear from her. Lieutenant Price is on her way to join in the search."

Suddenly, we heard the bushes rustle and we drew our guns. Out of the bushes, the man from the bar came stumbling out. He was shaking and crying something about the masked demon. He threw himself into my arms only for me to have him by the throat. Not enough to kill him, but to add menace. I asked in Spanish, "Where the fuck is Private Le May and what the fuck did you do to her?". He said this which translated, "I am so so sorry! I was going to try to rape her! I wanted her so bad! It had been a while since I had a woman. She was quite strong and we began to fight. That was when I was snagged in a net. I could hear fighting and the Masked Demon got her! I don't know if she is alive or not! The creature freed me for some odd reason." he cried. I asked about Captain Lee and he told me that the creature also took her as well. Dent took out a rope and tied the fucker's hands up. He was coming with us since he knew the jungle, then afterwards he would be turned into the authorities. After tying him up, she slapped him across the face.

"If anything happened to them, we find out you are lying, or you try getting fresh with any of us, it means your brains go splat! Got it, pig!" Dent said harshly. She could be a real hot head sometimes. I tell her to cool it and that the authorities will handle it once we finished scouring the jungle. I suggested that we all split up and I told Lieutenant Price my plan. "Okay, I will start searching then." she replied. We went our separate ways and the rapist showed me where he had been taken and where the fight took place. Maybe there would be some clues.

-------------

Lieutenant Price
Upon hearing of the disappearances of not only Private Le May, but Captain Lee. I had to go. Since we were splitting up we could cover more ground. As I was walking, I noticed a shred of a shirt that had blood on it. It belonged to Captain Lee. I figured I was on the right track and hoped that she would be okay and maybe it had been someone else's blood. I took out my gun especially hearing some odd noises wondering if it was some sort of animal. I looked around and saw nothing. I began calling out to Private Le May and Captain Lee. The sounds seemed to be coming from everywhere.

----------
Private Le May

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh god!" she exclaimed in sheer ecstasy feeling the thing slide much deeper within her feeling it lick and rub around her cervix. She writhed even more even caressing her breasts and playing with her clit. Her cervix opened for the creature allowing it even further inside of her. It was hurting her, but it was a very pleasurable pain.
 
Crash followed the trail of the hanged man until he was able to reach the location where the soldiers camped, he watched all the female soldiers and records everything they are saying from afar. The soldiers are well armed and they harshly interrogated the poor sod, Crash is getting more thrilled to go for hunting each of these exotic preys to test their mettle as they all seem to sate his appetite in desiring to collect them all as his living trophies. He observes the female soldier who is grabbing the hanged man by the throat and yelling at him, she looks more robust than the rest of the soldiers, Crash figures that this female soldier is the clan leader due to her commanding stature, her pose, her height and most of all.... Her body that is muscular built, a body which is truly fit for a warrior. Crash deemed that she will be the worthiest opponent of them all and that he is going to challenge her last. Crash also observed the other female soldier who points her gun at the man while continuously yelling, making threats and frequently bashing the man with her rifle, she didn't looked to be an equal of the leader but she is very ballsy and adamant, she could be potentially a worthy opponent as well if her body is as strong as her mouth. The hanged man got his predicament even worse as it seems that he will go for another tiring trek with the ladies who now took him against his will, well maybe he is hoping that he could at least pay for his crime by helping the soldiers track the location where the Mask Demon took the other two soldiers but it is evident that he already tired due to not having taken something to eat and drink.

But Crash also heard the leader that she ordered one of her subordinates to split up to go looking for any traces of Capt. Lee. And that she and the rest will go together to look for the location where the hanged man last saw Pvt. Le May.

Without wasting a moment, Crash leaves the scenery and heads out to the location where the other soldier is scouting, he wants to see whether this soldier would be worthy to be claimed as a trophy. Using again the trees as the most effective way of travelling the jungle and tracking someone as well, it didn't take long for Crash to spot his target. Upon observing Lt. Price, Crash saw that she isn't as tough looking as the one he recently captured, but still he wouldn't leave without challenging and testing this soldier's capability, regardless whether she would prove worthy or not, Crash will still take her for his own schemes.

As usual for confusing his tragets, Crash throws out the same old clicking sounds to Price's location, as Crash got her attention, he targets her rifle using his laser targeting sights as a way of drawing out his location to Lt. Price. Its up to her now if she will fire her gun at him. Either way, Crash is already prepared to whatever she's gonna do.

----------------------------

Meanwhile, the Ripper got more sexually addicted as the cervix slowly opened up for it to venture into Le May's uterus, it wiggles wildly as it slithers slowly to her womb. The ripper uses the claws from its tentales to pinch her cervical walls so as to attach itself and use it as a leverage to pull its body further inside.
 
Last edited:
Lieutenant Price

I kept looking around looking to see where the sound was the loudest. I wondered maybe if if was some sort of bird or something else. It was just the oddest sound. It was a series of clicking mixed with a very loud purring noise. Not the typical catlike purring noise. Just in case it was an enemy trying to mess with me, I aimed my gun to where the noise seemed to be the loudest. I began to call out to see if maybe I would have some sort of luck.

"Captain Lee! Private Le May!" I yelled, but no answer. I hoped that we were not too late and they were killed by someone or something especially from seeing the blood on the shirt. I was angry and worried as I fired into the area where I thought the noise was the loudest. I heard a rustling noise. I waited. I saw some branches part, but could not see what the hell was coming towards me. At that point, I was freaking the fuck out. What the fuck was I seeing or really should I say not seeing considering it was invisible! I had always been skeptical, but now I am thinking that the villagers were knowing what the hell they were talking about when they said this thing was a demon. I could hear footsteps and saw the tracks. Two footprints so it meant that it walked on two legs.
I attempted to fire, but my aim was so freakin shaky that I could not aim straight.

---------

Private Le May

Her moans were mixed with screams of pain as this creature went much deeper inside of her. She was writhing very wildly. This thing was making her cum multiple times regardless of how much it was hurting her. So much so that she was in tears
 
Back
Top