MEN Who 💝 Uncut Cocks!

Can I love my own uncut cock on here? :cool:

As a guy who almost always fucks a woman bareback I adore that the extreme sensitivity of the nerve endings all over my head has been protected by my foreskin so I have maximum pleasure in her soft moist silkiness as I screw in and get plunging there.

The emergence of my helmet and its ridge is like a present un-wrapped every time I get solid, and the way I can't get the foreskin back over it when I'm at full stonker arousal gives me a zing.

The way my foreskin disappears onto the shaft but not without thickening its upper third, giving my phallus the shape not of a pole but of a caveman's club, is a grand visual set-up for getting mouth on there, thwacking her belly, or teasing her glisten-slit. Oooh nice!

Forgive me guys for talking purely hetero on this board ... except I didn't specify whose mouth!

Cut and envious

I love uncut cocks, mine is too I have about 1/4 inch of over hang, even when I'm erect only the very tip is exposed. The feeling of having your skin pulled back over the head your penis is something every man should be able to experience.

I love doing it slowly to other uncut guys too especially at the same time, then rubbing our sticky exposed penis heads together, then pulling the skin back up and pulling it back down again to find out they are even stickier than before and, well you know the rest.

I've met guys who are totally cut and I feel sorry they'll never get to know that pleasure.

I'm cut and have often wondered what those sensations must feel like. Of course, I have no idea what kind of foreskin I would have now either. :(

I have to be careful when i get around uncut, i like the feel bareback a little too much.

Can I love my own uncut cock on here? :cool:

As a guy who almost always fucks a woman bareback I adore that the extreme sensitivity of the nerve endings all over my head has been protected by my foreskin so I have maximum pleasure in her soft moist silkiness as I screw in and get plunging there.

The emergence of my helmet and its ridge is like a present un-wrapped every time I get solid, and the way I can't get the foreskin back over it when I'm at full stonker arousal gives me a zing.

The way my foreskin disappears onto the shaft but not without thickening its upper third, giving my phallus the shape not of a pole but of a caveman's club, is a grand visual set-up for getting mouth on there, thwacking her belly, or teasing her glisten-slit. Oooh nice!

Forgive me guys for talking purely hetero on this board ... except I didn't specify whose mouth!

Of course, SOS...the thread was founded for ANYONE who appreciates, possesses, admires, loves or worships the foreskin of the uncircumcised penis, and all the myriad nuances and details thereof...although our main focus remains the loving appreciation of the uncut cock by bisexual and gay men. Thanks for asking! Glori 💋(formerly Luv2SukMOff...before The Kindle Crash.)

I think uncut dicks are weird looking. Cuts are so much nicer looking..

Uncut is the way a cock should look! Same with hair...I like "natural" better! More interesting and more variety, as well. Throw in a never-ending variety of flavors and increased sensitivity in the glans, and I'll take 'em uncut, any day! 💖

Of course, as a devoted cock-lover, I LOVE any and ALL cocks! But...to each his own... 💓💋

Love this cock how it bends yummy

I particularly love that huge, out of proportion, head...so beautifully outlined within that wonderful, soft foreskin! And I ADORE his balls! I could feast on this cock and balls forever! 💝

Loving uncut cocks best,

Glori. 💋

I particularly love that huge, out of proportion, head...so beautifully outlined within that wonderful, soft foreskin! And I ADORE his balls! I could feast on this cock and balls forever! 💝

Loving uncut cocks best,

Glori. 💋

Something about getting to peel back that wrapping on the present!

Back