The Woman Who Opened Her Eyes (closed for TheOlderGuy)

Trevor's head spun with the sensual sensations of Evelyn's mouth on his raging manhood. She seemed to know exactly how to reduce him to his purest desires. He kept his eyes locked on hers, her eyes begging for approval, his praying to maintain consciousness. His fingers locked in the hair at the back of her head. He began to control the pace with which her mouth dissolved his penis into her hot inner world, each time thrusting slightly deeper, as he learned to trust that she could handle another half an inch of length at a time. Their eyes never wavered from each other.

His cock was reaching certitude, and as her teacher he knew it was far too early to give her the pleasure of cum down her throat. This was his time to measure her skills, and clearly no remedial assistance was needed with fellatio. Trevor slowed the pace as he continued to face fuck her totally on his own rhythm, easing his cock from her mouth a little bit at a time, until it literally dribbled out the side, and he held it against her cheek.

"Little one! You surprise me with your talents. That little session earned you some major rewards, and you could not have had a better start to your training." Trevor placed his cock on her lips, "Take a few last licks, and then I want you to stand."

When Eve had finished and risen to her feet, their eyes unevenly matched by ten or so inches, their bodies drawn close by Trevor's hands on Eve's hips, he whispered in her ear in a quietly raspy growl, "Do you know, little one, what we would be doing first, more than likely, if I were not training you?" He craned his neck back to have a closer look at her face. "I would be licking your pussy." He stared at her for some sign of reaction. "That's my favorite thing in the whole world, is lick the pussy of a woman I desire. Weird, huh? For a Dom anyway? But the weirder thing is that since I'm the Dom, I get what I want. And I love licking pussy more than anything."

He adjusted her posture, making sure she was upright, and attentive to his words, and lowered the blindfold once again over her eyes. "We're going to put this back on now, because I want you to be sending all of your attention to your mouth." He ran a moistened finger along her cherry lips. "Sadly, my personal fascination with your labia and your super charged pussy is going to have to wait a bit. I bet your research, such as it was, did not reveal to you that some Doms like to . . ." he paused for effect, " . . . kiss. That's what we're about to do, little one. Now my hands might end up anywhere on your body, but you, you need to keep your focus, your mouth on my mouth, figuring out how to give me the maximum pleasure I desire. Mouths are more than just surrogates for our genitals. They are in many ways sacred vessels of truth. Our mouths can know our desires before we do. So, no pressure, precious, but this is your mouth's second audition of the evening."

Trevor drew her close, and his mouth covered hers, teasing her lips with his tongue, his raging cock now nestled along her belly. As he bowed his face to meet hers, he lifted her onto her tippy toes, with his large hands on her ass cheeks. His thumbs spun the butt plug slowly and then reseated it as deeply as it could go.
 
Evelyn hesitated briefly, her head spinning from everything going on, and she found herself trying to guess what he wanted. As he lifted her up onto her toes the realization came to her that she needed to stop thinking and just move with it. But yet every motion seemed to remind her of the places the crop had struck her, her labia foremost among them. How much would it hurt for even his lips and tongue to touch her there now, much less the hardness of his cock? The pain of her breasts and pussy seemed to become part of the background, though no less stinging, but surely his touch would reawaken that sensation. Intellectually she knew that this was her body flooding with hormones, but even that thought seemed to be receding from her.

Her lips lightly nibbled at his lips, feeling the light scratch of his beard on her cheeks. She rose higher on her toes as he slid in deeper into her, that still strange fullness like some alien twin to the feeling of having a cock inside her pussy. She let her body lean into him, feeling his hot, wet cock against her belly. Uncertain what to do with her arms she simply grasped him at his waist to keep herself upright. Her lips grasped more hungrily, still playing about his lips rather than diving into his mouth, holding one of his lips between hers and sucking on it very briefly before nibbling again.
 
Her mouth on his seemed insecure, but fully craving, totally in pursuit of affirmation. He tried to delivery to her mouth the full potential of love, of sex, or procreation. In each moment of intersexual contact, new life threatened to change the delicate balance of one's life. It was merely part of the fabric of lust. Her lips probed tentatively. His lips responded with desire, the drive to consume, the awesome potential for the unknown. Trevor gave Eve no moment in which to doubt her commitment. He sucked her in, both figuratively, and in the very real manifestation of her mouth in his, slowly being dissolved into oneness.

She needed to learn to lose herself, to focus only on the pleasure of her partner. In the raw contact between her mouth and his cock, she had instinctively known this, without thought, without word, without justification. But her mouth, too close to her brain, tried to second guess her choices. No matter, There would be plenty of time for her lips to adjust to the powerful presence of his lips, his tongue wordlessly commanding her, his hands entangled in her hair, forcing submission, insisting on compliance.

Trevor kissed her willing lips, grasped both flushed cheeks in his large roughened hands, and then sweetly pressed his mouth against each of her brows, crouching in uncertainty above the blindfold, and, without ceremony, he roughly turned her body face first down upon the bed. He pressed her head sideways into the covers, and pushed his pulsing manhood against her steamy slit. He would ease her into submission, as long as he could, as long as his manic desires allowed. He ran the head of his rock hard cock along the moistened folds of her vulva, refusing to penetrate her until her silent begging transformed her. When she was virtually whimpering for completion, when the throbbing need for entry consumed them both, he poked ever so politely at her hot wet door, before unselfconsciously plunging deep into her center, melting and being melting by the complex core that defined her.

In one swift motion, his right hand slapped the flesh that rounded her right ass cheek. Without pause his left hand delivered another blow to her left cheek. His phallic penetration continued, without apology, without permission, without question of ownership. Eve existed in that moment for no other purpose than to satisfy the most primal of his urges. Neither of them pretended to polite societal custom. He owned her, pure and simple, and for this, she was grateful beyond measure.
 
She closed her eyes beneath the blindfold at the feeling of the hard, sharp slaps on her cheeks - so different that the deep, plunging feeling filling her pussy. She pressed her hands wide on the bed covers to support herself, but left her head pressed down where he had pushed her. There was a fullness that she hadn’t experienced before, the girth of the plug feeling like it was pressing his cock into her. There was a low moaning that took her a moment before she realized it was her own. The combination of sensations seemed overwhelming. An unexpected pleasant additional was the feeling of her breasts brushing the covers with every rock of her body. She knew instinctively that her nipples were at their long, hard points that were so sensitive to every touch. That electric thrill from her breasts was the opposite of the deep, hard wave that was building within her.

Evelyn had never been able to orgasm quickly, something that had been a frustration particularly in her younger sexual experiences. Long sessions of masturbation or play slowly led to the orgasms that were really amazing, and rushed fucks with overly eager boyfriends had made her more want to send them away until she could take care of things herself. Something to keep her exciting and anticipating before the actual sex had always worked better.

In waiting for him, running around naked, she had already started out pretty wet. She was surprised just how incredibly ready she had been by the time he entered her. Now it seemed he had only just begun to drive himself inside of her and she was already feeling the orgasm build. She wanted it, felt the need for it on a deep level, and starting to push back on the coverlet so that her body rose to meet his thrust all the deeper and faster. She usually was self-conscious of the sounds she made during sex, but she was so lost in all of the sensations she didn’t even think to stifle her increasingly primal moans.
 
Evelyn's moans vibrated deep within, Trevor both hearing them, and feeling the resonance of them in her pussy as it clenched his throbbing manhood. He was close to the edge, and trying to ride the high ground as long as he could. Pressing down on her coccyx with his right hand he drove deeper and deeper into the hot wet madness of her young and curious womb. His left hand grasped her thigh pressing her ever tighter against him, merging their motion into a frantic rhythm.

His hand crept slowly up Eve's spine, caressing each vertebrae, massaging each muscle, while driving home the cadence of his thrusts, his forceful intrusion into her deepest being. When his right hand reached her collar he pulled her head back toward him, his fingers looped beneath its fabric, constricting the flow of air through her throat, requiring a consciousness of breath that was almost psychedelic. His left hand moved to the plug wedged in her anus, moistening the rim of her asshole with his own spit, twisting the butt plug and wiggling it slightly in and out in quite the opposite rhythm of his cock in her pussy. Trevor could maintain this controlling movement as long as necessary, but his own desires fought him at a level beyond, on a plane he was only now discovering. He began to view the action, the fluid sexual friction between he and Evelyn almost as a voyeur, watching them through a window carelessly left ajar.

Trevor bent forward until his mouth was touching her left ear. The pounding continued into her aft portal. "Cum for me, little one. I want to feel your hot pussy grabbing me, spasming all over my hot desire for you. I want you to lose control right now, and I promise you immediate reward as I spill my seed inside you, burning hot trails of cum lunging toward your ovaries. We better hope that you have not sent an eager egg in their direction. Cum! Your Sir demands it!" Trevor clamped his teeth along the muscles of Evelyn's neck, munching along its veiny length, searching for that spot where total submission was the only choice. She was a prey brought down by a stronger beast. Release was the only certainty offered.
 
Evelyn felt like she was barely holding together. The primal feeling of him thrusting deep inside of her pussy was already more intense than any sex she’d had before, the pain of his earlier treatment of her now forgotten from consciously, but more accurately heightening her sensations from the flow of endorphins they had caused. None of this could she consciously at the moment though. The feel of his hand on her back had seemed an almost gentle counterpoint until it suddenly changed to a pull on her collar.

Her first reaction was of gasping panic. The sudden unbidden thought that she had made a terrible mistake and now she was in the middle of nowhere with her very life and breath in the hands of this man who was in many ways a stranger. She reeled up off the bed, body thrashing against the hardness of his cock, but her motions seemed uncoordinated and impotent against his control and a moment later she was forced down on the bed again, mind reeling, gasping with lights before her eyes that seemed to flash with each wave of sensation. As the buttplug began its counter-thrust pattern, feeling within her pussy surged - her whole experience was the overwhelming mixture of pleasure and pain as he drove her on.

“Cum! Your Sir demands it!"

It hardly seemed a conscious decision to comply, her body rocking with the first wave of the orgasm that was unlike any she had felt before. The eager thrusts of boyfriends or the explorations of her own fingers were nothing like this. Never before had an orgasm seemed to surge through all of the muscles of her body, not the least of which was the hot and eager clenching of her pussy. It was impossible to conceive of controlling the orgasm; she felt lost in even trying to ride it as she orgasmed again and again. She gasped against the collar at her throat and her vision seemed to narrow and sparkle with light. Each orgasmic wave seemed to carry her consciousness away from her body, her legs and arms going weak and unable to hold her own weight, the sounds of his cock slapping into her soaking wet entrance seeming to fade away.
 
Trevor's threadbare self-control was lost as soon as he felt Evelyn's pussy closing around his maxxed out manhood. He drove onward, harder and faster and deeper, releasing his hold on her collar so that he could use both hands on her hips, pulling her tight against him with each thrust of his cock. When he felt the arrival of that point of no return he held himself there, balls deep within her young and eager cunt. A low growl emerged from his throat, and he began to pump his load, rope after rope of cum that had lived too long within his dark desire.

As the waves slowly subsided and her thrashing eased, he bent forward again and whispered in her ear, "Good girl. You've been a very good girl, little one." He gave the butt plug a gentle twist, and slowly pulled it out, her anus still pulsing around it. Trevor brushed the sweaty hair away from her face and methodically soothed the muscles of her back, starting at her shoulders and ending with some playful squeezes of her buttocks. Still hard, he withdrew his cock an inch at a time, returning partially in again after each backward stroke. His moans softened but were still audible at the moment when he removed his blade fully from its sheath

Trevor pulled her upright, wrapping his arms around her from behind, his cock still engorged and wanting more as it nestled between her cheeks, his hands tucked under her belly, massaging the areas external to her ovaries. "Let's go outside, and enjoy the last light of the day. The lake is so peaceful here as the sun's light fades." He playfully slapped her ass, and walked down the hall. From the bookshelf by the sliding doors he took a small woven bag which he opened once he was seated outside. From it he took a joint and a lighter, drawing pleasure from the aroma as he passed it under his nostrils. After lighting it and a pulling the smoke deep within his lungs, he held it out to Eve, and patted the chaise between his open legs. "Come. Come sit with me."
 
His hands down her spine were the firm but gentle feeling that seemed to call her back. Her mouth gaped open, eyes blurred, the sensation of him easing back and forth inside her as he slowly withdrew. She heard herself giving little soft moans with each motion matching his, but without conscious intent.

When he pulled her upright it felt like surfacing, the feel of his hands on her belly, his cock just beneath her. Her nipples felt hard and hot. As he lifted her, her hands came to gently rest over her breasts, her fingers tracing around her hard nubs.

"Let's go outside, and enjoy the last light of the day. The lake is so peaceful here as the sun's light fades."

She almost fell over again as he slapped her backside and stepped away. The post-orgasmic haze was slowly clearing as she followed him down the hall and out the door, completely without any thought to her nudity or the wetness slowly cooling the inside of her thighs. There was something wonderful about being outside and naked. Her mind went to a phrase that seemed very appropriate to right now, that she had been "well and thoroughly fucked." The sensation inside her... her pussy, she might as well call it by that name, it was like he was still there in some phantom sense. Her breasts still felt engorged and charged. She was exhausted and couldn't possibly take any more, but yet she wanted more.

""Come. Come sit with me."

She sat down between his legs, taking the joint from him. She leaned back into his solid torso. She wanted his nearness, his warmth, his touch but she knew it wasn't her place to ask - or at least she was unsure enough not to ask and risk his disapproval.

"I, uh, I've never smoked before...."
 
"Well, it must be your lucky day, all around. Just draw a little into your lungs and hold it there for a moment." He moved her hand up to her mouth and watched her take a tentative draw. "That's good. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Now blow it out slowly. Watch the smoke dissipate. Follow your breath in and out. You can think about nothing, or think about everything. Pot doesn't really change anything. It just gives you more of what you already have, makes you more aware of what's inside you all the time."

The sun hung just at the tops of the trees on the far side of the lake now. You could almost see it dropping, leaf by leaf, lumen by lumen, a fine mist rising above the water as the air cooled. Trevor pulled Evelyn back against him, so their bodies spooned neatly against each other. His hands rested comfortably, one on her abdomen, and the left one cradling the underside of her boob. They breathed almost in unison. Words seemed unnecessary. But he couldn't stop the flurry of thoughts running through his head.

He'd hadn't crossed that line of forbidden demarcation between teacher and student since he was a young and naïve new adjunct. There could be consequences. He didn't even care. The experience had been a good one, for him, and he was pretty sure it had been eye opening for her as well. His mind raced through all the possibilities for the rest of the weekend. Unconsciously almost, he kissed her left temple, and sighed.

As the sun dipped lower and lower and the air took on a dusky chill he could see goose bumps appearing on the loose flesh of her upper arms. He folded her arms inward, and wrapped himself around her. The aroma of their mingled juices rose from the heat of her inner thighs. His longing to have his tongue running along the hot wet folds of her labia was quite overwhelming. He took the joint from her fingers and took another hit. Then he placed it back at her lips.
 
She coughed as she drew the smoke into her lungs, but recovered and tried again, managing to hold it in more this time. She relaxed into his body, feeling his solidity, and deeply pleased in the feel of his hand holding her breast in a way she hadn't felt for a while. The contrasts ran through her. Their ages, their genders, but it all made it seem to fit together, just as she fit inside of him and his strong direction moved through her.

It seemed a buzz comfortably developed in two places of her body: swirling in her head from the pot, and deep within her pussy from the sex. The feelings of earlier pain seemed to have faded away entirely, replaced by this lingering depth of sensation. She'd made it through his first test for her, it seemed, though she had some lingering uncertainty if some of those parts would get any easier.
 
"Sometimes submission is just about passivity." His words startled her from the hypnotic trance that the stunning sunset and chilling temperatures had imprinted on Evelyn's impressionable mindset. "Sometimes you're actively trying to please your 'Sir' your 'Daddy', your 'Master', your 'ME' -- you've done very well at that, little one. I give you higher marks for that than I did for your writing. And at my cynical age I don't just easily hand out A's to anyone that shows up. This next lesson will be all about NOT trying, just being. You have a few moments before the next lesson begins, if you want to go freshen up, or take a piss, or just walk around without someone else in your head every second, go for it. But I expect you to be back here, standing still, awaiting instruction, in five minutes. Go!"

There's always seemed to be a pause at this point in the training, a feeling of "What?" But Eve quickly recovered and jumped at the opportunity to center herself. Trevor made a call to Tony's Pizza, ordering a large pie with a garlic pesto topping, a house salad, and two of Tony's renowned cannolis. To her credit Eve was back in four minutes and thirty eight seconds, standing in front of him. "Good girl," was the only instant gratification she got from him. From then on it was all business. Trevor looked her intensely in the eyes, from a distance of a mere two feet. "Hands above your head, and stand here." He pointed to the base of the tree from which dangled the rough sisal rope. He wasted no time in securing her, firmly, caringly, and with her arms overextended just enough that standing up on her toes was a useful way to reduce the tension in her upper torso

Trevor sat in a straight chair just across the deck from her, offering no answer to the 'What's next?' question that hung heavily in the air between them. The sun had disappeared. The air continued to chill. The goose bumps rose on every inch of Eve's exposed flesh, her nipples were as hardened as closed fists. At 8:17 they both noticed the sound of an approaching car, the slamming of one car door, and then the sharp knock at the front door. Out of Evelyn's range of view Trevor greeted the delivery as he had hundreds of times in the past.

"Hey, Jimmy. I was hoping you were on tonight. Look, could you take that out to the deck while I go get my wallet? Thanks, Jimmy. It's good to see you. You must be shopping for colleges by now." Trevor disappeared down the hall, and Jimmy headed for the back deck. When Trevor caught up a few minutes later, Jimmy had dropped his parcel on the table and was standing mouth agape about five feet from Eve. "She's pretty cute, isn't she? So, here's the money for the food. Now I have a proposition for you, Jimmy. You've always been really reliable all these years, driving all the way up here. I hope you know how much I appreciate it. So, I have a $50 tip for you tonight." Jimmy's eyes lit up.

"But, if you prefer, and it's your call, Jimmy. Instead of the $50, you can have fifteen minutes touching her. No hurting. Keep your junk in your pants. But beyond that, you can touch her however you choose for the next fifteen minutes." Trevor was expecting a difficult deliberation, but Jimmy had no doubt about what he preferred. He nodded toward Eve.

"She's all yours, buddy. Make the most of it."
 
When given the five minutes Eve had scrambled for the house and the bathroom, glad to have that moment to collect herself. After relieving herself she turned the water in the sink up hot and soaked a washcloth. First the warm cloth wiped away the messy leakage of their sex on her inner thighs, but when she continued to clean herself more thoroughly, looking at herself in the mirror as if to ask who this naked sexed-up woman was. She smiled at the way her proud nipples stood out, cooling as the warm water evaporated. She never had been much of a make-up girl, so hot water over her face and pushing back her hair made her feel fresh and energized again. Not wanting to miss the five minute allowance, she hurried back out, unknowing that the rough rope awaited to offer her up to Dr. Waite’s favorite pizza delivery boy.

---

Eve looked at Jimmy, taking in his face full of curiosity and questions, but thrilling that his eyes shone with lust. He had a lanky frame, his body not quite catching up to his height yet, almost as tall as Dr. Waites. He looked over her, walking around her to inspect her, as if deciding what to do first. His hand reached out and traced over the curve of her left buttcheek as he came back around to her front. His hand rose over the arc of her hipbone, which stood out all the more as he body was stretched by the rope. He looked in her eyes as his hand slid across her belly slowly, as if seeking permission. Eve smiled at him, keeping things wordless between them, trying to encourage him.

His head dipped low and soft, warm lips closed on her right nipple even as his hand came up to stroke over her left breast. She made a small moan, looking down with her smile widening as she watched him tease at her breasts with finger and lips. So much of today had been about pain, force, and aggression and so little attention had been paid to her sensitive nipples that now they seemed to burst with sensation. Perhaps it was the puffs of pot, perhaps it was how her body had already been so energized by sex, but she could feel her body responding faster than it ever had before to such petting.

Petting seemed to describe it best. Something thing about the way he touched her made it clear to her than while he had fondled a girl like this before, he hadn’t done much more. He looked down as his fingers gently stroked over her trimmed pubes before exploring between her legs. He brushed fingertips over her clit and up and down her folds so lightly at first that she felt she had to encourage him with a soft “Mmm, hmmm.” At first he didn’t seem like he could tease both parts of her at once, but after a bit of experimentation with her wordless approval he settled back into it. His lips and tongue returned to her nipple, sucking on it before flicking his tongue over it rapidly and swishing circles around it. His technique as he moved back and forth between her breasts was incredible, but he only seemed comfortable with gently rubbed circles around her clit. That was pleasant, but not as imaginative and playful as the way he was making her breasts sing with pleasure.

“You can put your fingers in me,” she whispered between happy moaning breaths. It was getting harder and harder to stay up on the balls of her feet, particularly as her body surged with his play. He was bringing her so far, but she knew that she would ride along, almost able to feel the edge of her orgasm but never reach it, unless something changed.

His inexperience showed though, when his fingers only dipped lightly between her lips. It was enough to let the building wetness seep out and coat his fingers, which made his play on her clit much better, but not enough to bring her through to come. She was closer though, so much closer, and as she arced with a light bite to her nipple she couldn’t hold herself up anymore and sagged into the rope. Jimmy immediately caught her, his hand moving from her slit to support her under her bottom, and she instinctively wrapped her thighs around his waist. She felt his hardness in his jeans press against her and she ground against him as best she could, her need building. Eve had no idea how long he had been teasing her, playing with her, pleasing her like this but it couldn’t have been anywhere near fifteen minutes yet.

Jimmy held her with one hand under her bottom, one hand on her upper back, and she arced back away from him as his lips played over her breasts and his bulging jeans ground into her sex. She groaned louder than ever before and brought her head up to find Trevor.

“Please Sir, please. Let him fuck me. He needs it.” She moaned again as his teeth lightly worried her nipple. “Oh God he deserves it.”
 
Trevor watched from his lounge chair as Jimmy carefully explored the new territory strapped up before him. The contrast between his own demands on Eve and the boy's overt politeness was stark. But it was clear he had a reverence for female sexuality. And from the growing bulge in his pants it was also clear that Jimmy was relishing this unusual opportunity to have unfettered access to a woman's body.

These moments also gave Dr. Waites the chance to study Evelyn in a less distracted way. He loved the freshness of her face, free of the makeup and overdone lipstick that so many of her peers fell prisoner to. Her lips glistened from the natural moisture caught from her tongue as she savored Jimmy's attention to every inch of flesh. Her eyes twinkled as she struggled to contain her reactions. Trevor had been smitten from the start with Eve's responsive nipples, crowning such sweet little mounds of young breast. He'd been largely avoiding them so far, while training her for more basic behavior, but before his own sixty hours expired his mouth would be all over them, and that sweet pussy.

"... Let him fuck me . . ."

Trevor was shaken from his reverie. He focused his attention on Eve's face, eager and filled with a childlike need for approval. He hated to dampen her spirit, but there are some things you have to learn the hard way. "Sweet little one," Jimmy stopped touching her at the sound of the deep timbre voice of Trevor's voice. "No, no, Jimmy, please continue. I just need to have a word with Eve as you do. That's her name. This is Eve. And after being such a good girl all day, she's decided to misbehave in front of our guest." He clucked his tongue a few time on the roof of his mouth.

Jimmy returned to his ever expanding mission, Eve's legs still locked about his waist, their engorged sexual organs grinding in unison through the fabric of his jeans. "We'll talk about this more later, little one. But please remember what I told you. For you, my dear, this is about 'NOT trying, just being'. So I hope you can show enough respect to allow our guest to do whatever he wants, and that there will be no more outbursts about 'your' desires. And, little one, NO MORE TALKING!" He tried his best to maintain a severe look on his face as he scolded her, but beneath it all he was smiling in anticipation of how she would be punished later for her indiscretion.

He continued to stare at her until she lowered her eyes. "Good girl. And Jimmy, I want you to know that because of this little mistake, I'm going to leave the fifty dollar tip with you as well." He settled back into his chair, aroused by the passion with which they futilely tried to achieve penetration despite the intervening denim.
 
Eve closed her eyes, her cheeks hot more for having disappointed him than for the arousal within her, her lips pressed together against saying anything further. But her hips, her sex, could not remain still as Jimmy ground into her. They continued at this for a bit more until Jimmy decided to change things up again.

He inserted his hand between them, moving her away from the bulge in his jeans, now covered with her wetness. Fingers briefly played over her slick lips before plunging inside her, this time with no hesitation. His mouth closed on hers and Eve kissed him back with instinctual abandon as his fingers set to a rapid pace inside her. Was it two fingers, three? She wasn't sure, but she knew that now her orgasm was again rising.

She hung on the rope, no longer able to cling to him, without enough conscious desire to try to stand, her chest and arms stretched out with only some support from Jimmy's one encircling arm. Jimmy's lips moved to the hot tip of her right nipple and suckled and teased it, the final piece that brought out the wave of her orgasm. As she moaned and writhed in his arms, eyes closed, hanging there, in the back of her mind she thought that perhaps this was what Dr. Waites had meant.

Then with a final caress of each of her breasts, Jimmy stepped away from her, leaving her hanging. She opened her eyes to see him looking her over, her wetness on his fingers and on his crotch. Eve hoped he had a great big orgasm of his own as soon as he could take off those jeans. Then her eyes turned to find Dr. Waites in his chair, wondering what (or who) would come next.
 
Trevor silenced the shutter on his cell phone camera and discreetly took some photos of Evelyn Cross and Jimmy the pizza boy writhing in ecstasy just six feet from him. The lighting was dark and moody, but the shots cried out with the warm highlights of her bare skin against Jimmy's "Mama's Boy Pizza" uniform. With the zoom engaged he could catch close up the action of Jimmy's fingers, lips and teeth. Her flesh was rich in both color and shape. It was a lasting tribute to the blossoming of her sexuality as he was witnessing it.

When they had finished, and Jimmy had stepped away, Trevor rose and extended his hand, Jimmy engaging it firmly. "You've grown into a very loving man, son. Don't lose that. The world is going to try to kick the shit out of you, but don't lose track of that love. Your tip's on the table. Thanks for giving us your time as well. Eve will be out in a moment to say goodbye." With that Trevor nodded toward the house and Jimmy retreated through the sliders.

Trevor stepped to Eve, taking her cheeks between his large hands, he kissed her passionately on her lips. He craved her desire, but he was sating his own no matter what. His lips were on fire. As suddenly as he had lip locked her, he pulled away, staring into her eyes. "That was hot, babe. That was really hot. You're still going to have to pay for your indiscretions later, but . . . " his hands were already undoing the ropes around her hands, and easing her somewhat limp body back into the full field of gravity beneath her. " . . . right now you need to run outside and give that boy a proper thanks. When you come back I want you to tell me what you've been feeling. That will be your time to use your words. Freely. Without consequence. Think it over"

He kissed her playfully this time, and smacked her sharply on the right cheek as he pushed her toward the house.
 
Back
Top