$$$ for cock?

bicurious19

Literotica Guru
Any guys had a fetish/fantasy they just had to full fill, couldn't find a suitable partner, so went to a gay brothel for your first time? I did, and I'm glad I did because she (I have a thing for trannies ;) was Experianced, and knew how to take the lead, and took all awkwardness out of it. I was hooked after the first time, in amoungst sex with women, when lucky and pick up tranny at a club( hard work, but is possible) I'd keep going back to the tranny hookers. Any other guys pay for a man to put his cock in ur mouth and ass, then asked them to cum in ur face?

Any guys had a fetish/fantasy they just had to full fill, couldn't find a suitable partner, so went to a gay brothel for your first time? I did, and I'm glad I did because she (I have a thing for trannies ;) was Experianced, and knew how to take the lead, and took all awkwardness out of it. I was hooked after the first time, in amoungst sex with women, when lucky and pick up tranny at a club( hard work, but is possible) I'd keep going back to the tranny hookers. Any other guys pay for a man to put his cock in ur mouth and ass, then asked them to cum in ur face?

I never did but its a huge fantasy of mine to pay a guy to let me suck his cock and swallow his cum.

I pay a fair bit. And don't regret it at all. Generally 350$/hour and can add an extra girl for 100$. I had a gangbang with 4 tgirls at a brothel because I wanted to see what a bukkake was like. Loved it, and loved getting fucked by many tgirls

I pay a fair bit. And don't regret it at all. Generally 350$/hour and can add an extra girl for 100$. I had a gangbang with 4 tgirls at a brothel because I wanted to see what a bukkake was like. Loved it, and loved getting fucked by many tgirls

:eek:

:D

I'd be shocked at first, like the first guy, I'd grin like an idiot, like the second guy, then I'd have a raging hardon and a room covered in cum like the guy they need to make.

I'd be shocked at first, like the first guy, I'd grin like an idiot, like the second guy, then I'd have a raging hardon and a room covered in cum like the guy they need to make.
I'd take the money, though I might do it for free.

Back