Boys that act like girly sluts

Original post subject

I have only been straight all my life. My ex wife had said she was bi curious and she love sex and would getting aggressive when she was chasing her orgasm. She also liked anal and would ask me for it when she was in that mood. The woman i was in a relationship with after her also said she was bi curious. She liked anal enough to ask me for it when she wanted as well.

Because of those 2 women they inadvertently caused me to become bi curious as well. Seeing how much they seemed to love to have a submissive side and loved cock made me wonder what I was missing. Considering that there really is no difference between a woman's mouth/ass and a guy's mouth/ass I figured a guy could enjoy cock as much as any woman.

Since then I gotten the idea and desire that I want to enjoy it at a level that would make women blush. The women I have been with seem to hit a point of letting their submissiveness control them and then they seem to hit a limit and pull like they are afraid of it or are embarrassed. I would love to find a submissive side and allow it full control without whatever it is that women seem to hold back. While I have no romantic interest in guys nor want a public display I do like the idea of becoming a slut behind private doors.

Personally I have zero desire to dress or act as a female and am turned off by the idea. I'm turned off by probably 99.5% of the men who do dress up. There are a few that no one would ever know. Most you can tell and it gets more obvious the older they get. But I do have a fantasy where I find the very rare top one that is hot and no one can tell it's not a female. While I have zero romantic interest in guys I think it would be the same for that person. But I do live the idea that I could date them for maybe up to a year. Do pretty much everything a couple does but keep that null romance that you have the first week of dating. Do the normal movies, dinner and other dating stuff. In public hold hands and she snuggles my arm etc. At home she would play the female role as well. The only difference would be in the bedroom and there I would be the submissive bottom with her playing the top. I don't know why but I love the idea of going out in public or to a friend's house right after sucking and swallowing their cum or have their cum in my ass.

I have the same desire if it was a girlfriend that ensures that I'm a regular bottom to a friend or 3. I love the fantasy that she is trying to make me as addicted to it as possible and manages when the guy(s) come over. Then she loves to take me out in public or friend where no one knows what I do sexually and then can discretely tease me about it even to those people without telling my secret.

In short I love the idea of becoming a cock slut for a girlfriend as well as for me so long as it's behind closed doors. I just want to do it while still dressing and acting like a male but the sexual submissive side and sexual lust and action resembling the sluttiest of females.
 
I been talking up this for years but most dudes don't wanna be taking the plunge. I got my first fem boy 12 years ago. I dig when they just coming out just working up the courage to come out in girlie clothes and wearing some way too sexy little skirts and heels and makeup overdone and they ain't really pulling it off but they are starving for compliments. You be cool say hello tell them they look beautiful and sexy and whatnot and they are usually cock virgins or maybe had a taste or two along the way but they are so eager to find something. There are a couple clubs I go to and the veteran crossdressing types don't give the newbies any respect treat them like amateurs so it all plays into your hand, you know? You have to be persistent and get em thinking you really dig em and a few drinks later... they give the best head ever. Most women just do it to do it because you want it but these eager newbies want to impress you AND they have been dying to get some dick for a LONG TIME usually. I date women and have even been married but I do like treating my dick to some extra special time with one of these types.
 
I been talking up this for years but most dudes don't wanna be taking the plunge. I got my first fem boy 12 years ago. I dig when they just coming out just working up the courage to come out in girlie clothes and wearing some way too sexy little skirts and heels and makeup overdone and they ain't really pulling it off but they are starving for compliments. You be cool say hello tell them they look beautiful and sexy and whatnot and they are usually cock virgins or maybe had a taste or two along the way but they are so eager to find something. There are a couple clubs I go to and the veteran crossdressing types don't give the newbies any respect treat them like amateurs so it all plays into your hand, you know? You have to be persistent and get em thinking you really dig em and a few drinks later... they give the best head ever. Most women just do it to do it because you want it but these eager newbies want to impress you AND they have been dying to get some dick for a LONG TIME usually. I date women and have even been married but I do like treating my dick to some extra special time with one of these types.


I need you in my life lol
 
Back
Top