Pics of Older Ladies???

Princess,

Your definately an example that beauty knows no age.
Very nice pics of a very nice body.

I sure hope you post some more :)

Definitely the Princess4me

You are just lovely. Looking forward to seeing much more of you.

Princess4U

Princess ~
VERY Nice . UMMMMmmmm...... Please post M( . )( . )RE !
Tony .

Great pics....your not older, your just getting into the prime of your life. Please keep posting your pics. Don't stop till your..well very much older.....:)

:p

age isn't anything noting but a number

ditto what ruby said..:)
plus your skin looks lovely

can i ask what you do to keep fit?
**crosses fingers** i just hope i look that good in 12 years..
**BLUSH** keep posting please :)

subject line idiocy..d'oh

yeah, yeah...so i'm tired:)..LOL

Incredibly sexy photo's!

Very nice.......very sensual and sexy. I'm all for seeing alot more of you too kiddo!

To sleep......perchance to dream - William Shakespear

I remain........

Very nice!

Great pics, Princess!!
Something about those older women!!! Very sexy!

Encore! Encore!

noflames

zoekat

guess it's just the result of good, clean living - hehehe - thanx for the kind words - i drink a lot of water and do aerobics twice a week - that's about it ~

Last edited:
did someone say "fully body shot"???

i posted a few full body shots (well at least the rear view) in the "panties" thread yesterday - believe me, once you get little "older" those full body shots are few and far between >>grin<<

Last edited:
Princess You Are Gorgeous

Damn Girl, 40 and looking F-I-N-E FINE.
Your soft succulent breasts arch toward me, aching for my gentle touch. MMmmmm nice hard nipples, beautiful curves.
And As far as the ASS.. Damn Girl I am an Ass man from the get go. And nice choice of red turd cutter. :)
Learned that from The Man Show. :) LOL
Anyhow enough of the book keep em cummming. I know I will.

Last edited:
40 is not OLD !!!!!!!!

You are not getting older, you are getting better !!!!!! Better looking I mean (I assume better in all ways) I always knew you had a gorgeous ass but I never knew you had such BEAUTIFUL TITS !!!!!!!!! You must have been hiding them. Very nice hard nipples, excellent tits you have !!!!!!!!! Show us more.:p ;)

looking good at any age

I will have to agree with all the other comments made here. P4u, you are one beautiful woman, I saw the pics on the panties thread and still think you should post more full body shots here

I am surprised that I have not seen Wildrose post to this thread yet :) for an even older woman than you, she looks good also

Did I hear someone mention my name??? The only reason I havent is that I ran out of pics to post...some are too big..and the rest you cant use again...and right now I dont have anything to compare with these great pics...and yes, I'm definately older!!! will try one for now...more later...if I can get some help taking some!!! I know this isnt exactly what your looking for guys..LOL

Attachments

• mvc-001s.jpg
    mvc-001s.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 5,768
Wildrose!!!

You big tease!!!

Come on, show us what we love to see. I'll be happy to come over and help by taking pics, but can't make any promises that I'll behave.

Hey, WR...how do you like it best? Doggy style? Missionary? You on top? You on top of the dryer?

noflames

Thanks for the wonderful photos of you.It's great to see real ladies showing their bodies unlike the usual models ssen in the sex sites.I'll be looking forward to your next batch of shots !:D :D :D :D :D :D

Very Fitting Handle Name

Princess, you are a princess, very sensual, erotic, and classy. I must say, your photos are giving my imagination a hefty workout, which is very good.

The thing I like about older/mature women is that they are confident, and they know what they want and how to get it. No more little girl games. I love it!

Your photos are great! No other words really, very exquisit.

awwww inabox

that is so sweet of you to say - i enjoy posting these pics so much and it's words like yours that are just the icing on the cake -
xoxoxoxox

Last edited:
Ahh...the Pleasure is All Ours

Princess the pleasure is all ours. Thank you for sharing your beauty with us. Honenstly.

Re: awwww inabox

princess4u said:
that is so sweet of you to say - i enjoy posting these pics so much and it's words like yours that are just the icing on the cake -
xoxoxoxox

Please Keep Posting. As they say women are like fine wine. They get better with age.

princess: your tits are just lovely, they are very lick-inviting. I would love to see your behind. You are a gorgeus lady.
Mex

Princess, you look great ...
I love looking at beautiful older women and fuck them well if I could ... :D

Well since I had to start over as a "virgin" perhaps I can re-use some pics...dont know what happened here...
Hey who says I have to pick a "favorite" position....I like them all ...but never tried the dryer!!!! Floor yes, loveseat LOL

Last edited:
Back