Sucked my first cock

Bbwadmirer

Virgin
Some of you may have read my earlier post asking for advice about whether I should take the opportunity to make my fantasy of sucking cock a reality. I couldn't resist and I decided to meet the guy. He was about 15 years older than me, in good shape, and good looking. I never have found men attractive, just cocks, but he was well groomed, clean, and smelled really good (maybe that's weird to say, but he had a really manly scent).

I walked up to his front door and was really nervous. He opened almost immediately and he was in gym shorts and a sleeveless shirt. I had already told him in our email exchange that I wasn't into socializing and that I wanted to get right into it. He led me into his bedroom and started stripping off his clothes. I followed his lead and stripped down naked. There we were, no going back, I was standing naked with another man in his bedroom.

My cock started hardening immediately and he noticed. He asked if I liked what I saw. I did, his cock was so nice. I little longer than mine, but clearly much thicker. He walked up to me and kissed me. I could feel myself shaking. He asked if I was ok and I told him that I was just nervous with it being my first time. He smiled and told me it was going to be fine. He asked if I was ready to taste my first cock and I got down on my knees and grabbed his cock. I slowly slid it in my mouth and took as much as I could.

OH MY GOD, it was such a hot experience. I just let it slide in and out for a few minutes. My tongue was all over it and I focused a lot on the head of his cock. It was so hard, but the skin was so soft on my lips. At one point he grabbed my head and started pulling my face into his cock and holding it there when it had gone as far as it could. I was loving it.

He suggested we lie down on the bed and I continued sucking him. I started jerking him with one hand while sucking the tip of his cock and he seemed to really enjoy it. I took.a break from sucking and started kissing his balls and he was slowly raising his hips. I took it as a signal and I brought my tongue to his ass. He responded immediately with moans and it in turn had me hard as a rock and ready to explode myself. He was masturbating as I ran my tongue all over his smooth hole.

He was clearly getting close and told me to.go back to sucking his cock. It wasn't long before he exploded in my mouth. I was not prepared for how much cum he gave me. It felt like several big loads that just sprayed into the back of my throat. I swallowed again and again and played with some in my mouth. At this point I was jerking myself and came within 10 seconds of him and my cum was all over his legs and bed. I continued sucking and swallowed the rest of his cum.

The taste of the cum wasn't what I was expecting. So many people have written about loving the taste of cum, but I didn't. I think the idea of it being shot into my mouth is the big turn on for me, so next time I'm going to just swallow immediately.

Yes, there will be a next time. It was such a hot sexual experience. Why did I wait so long to try? Eventually I would love to try being his bottom, but for now I like the idea of just sucking his cock on the weekends.

Last edited:
Some of you may have read my earlier post asking for advice about whether I should take the opportunity to make my fantasy of sucking cock a reality. I couldn't resist and I decided to meet the guy. He was about 15 years older than me, in good shape, and good looking. I never have found men attractive, just cocks, but he was well groomed, clean, and smelled really good (maybe that's weird to say, but he had a really manly scent).

I walked up to his front door and was really nervous. He opened almost immediately and he was in gym shorts and a sleeveless shirt. I had already told him in our email exchange that I wasn't into socializing and that I wanted to get right into it. He led me into his bedroom and started stripping off his clothes. I followed his lead and stripped down naked. There we were, no going back, I was standing naked with another man in his bedroom.

My cock started hardening immediately and he noticed. He asked if I liked what I saw. I did, his cock was so nice. I little longer than mine, but clearly much thicker. He walked up to me and kissed me. I could feel myself shaking. He asked if I was ok and I told him that I was just nervous with it being my first time. He smiled and told me it was going to be fine. He asked if I was ready to taste my first cock and I got down on my knees and grabbed his cock. I slowly slid it in my mouth and took as much as I could.

OH MY GOD, it was such a hot experience. I just let it slide in and out for a few minutes. My tongue was all over it and I focused a lot on the head of his cock. It was so hard, but the skin was so soft on my lips. At one point he grabbed my head and started pulling my face into his cock and holding it their when it had gone as far as it could. I was loving it.

He suggested we lie down on the bed and I continued sucking him. I started jerking him with one hand while sucking the tip of his cock and he seemed to really enjoy it. I took.a break from sucking and started kissing his balls and he was slowly raising his hips. I took it as a signal and I brought my tongue to his ass. He responded immediately with moans and it in turn had me hard as a rock and ready to explode myself. He was masturbating as I ran my tongue all over his smooth hole.

He was clearly getting close and told me to.go back to sucking his cock. It wasn't long before he exploded in my mouth. I was not prepared for how much cum he gave me. It felt like several big loads that just sprayed into the back of my throat. I swallowed again and again and played with some in my mouth. At this point I was jerking myself and came within 10 seconds of him and my cum was all over his legs and bed. I continued sucking and and swallowed the rest of his cum.

The taste of the cum wasn't what I was expecting. So many people have written about loving the taste of cum, but I didn't. I think the idea of it being shot into my mouth is the big turn on for me, so next time I'm going to just swallow immediately.

Yes, there will be a next time. It was such a hot sexual experience. Why did I wait so long to try? Eventually I would love to try being his bottom, but for now I like the idea of just sucking his cock on the weekends.

Very sexy story. Glad you got the chance to suck cock.

Good boy

Very sexy story. Glad you got the chance to suck cock.

Hell, I didnt do this til I was 69. I date a woman, but I will never give up cock. I get harder for cock than I do cunt.

OH MY GOD, it was such a hot experience. I just let it slide in and out for a few minutes. My tongue was all over it and I focused a lot on the head of his cock. It was so hard, but the skin was so soft on my lips. At one point he grabbed my head and started pulling my face into his cock and holding it there when it had gone as far as it could. I was loving it.

He was clearly getting close and told me to.go back to sucking his cock. It wasn't long before he exploded in my mouth. I was not prepared for how much cum he gave me. It felt like several big loads that just sprayed into the back of my throat. I swallowed again and again and played with some in my mouth. At this point I was jerking myself and came within 10 seconds of him and my cum was all over his legs and bed. I continued sucking and swallowed the rest of his cum.

hot story, congrats, and thanks for sharing

congratulations, feeling a hot cock slide into your mouth for the first time has got to be one of the most exciting and scary things I have done.

sounds like you had a great time , well done you ,thank you for sharing and i hope you continue enjoying yourself.

The taste of cum

The taste of cum varies from person to person the same way the taste of pussy varies from woman to woman. Depends on a lot of different factors.
I've had my share of male lovers and have been very fortunate when it comes to how their cum tastes. However, I usually didn't spend a LOT of time "savoring" it in my mouth. (There were a couple of guys that DID make me want to savor it because it really did taste THAT good.)

Usually, I swallow fast and enjoy the aftertaste. For me, it's not so strong that way and there is a greater chance of me enjoying it. I'm not a "one night stand" type of guy, so my male lovers have been few in number. But, I was fortunate to have fairly long relationships with each of them while I had the chance. I enjoyed being able to enjoy the tastes of smells of one man only for a long time and marvel at how his tastes and smells changed from time to time.

Usually, I swallow fast and enjoy the aftertaste. For me, it's not so strong that way and there is a greater chance of me enjoying it.
Agreed. I'm not a big fan of the taste, so swallowing fast means it's less of an issue. Not to say that I don't enjoy the experience itself a great deal :D

I also do not like the taste at all, but I LOVE swallowing cum. I bet a lot of cocksucking men are like that but don't want to admit it. I just know that men like it more when I keep their dick in my mouth when they cum and I keep sucking and swallow it as they cum.

What a hot story.

Made me think of my first time on my knees with a mouthful of cock.

Like you, I dont really like the taste of cum, but I enjoy having a man cum in my mouth.

Any updates bbwadmirer? Have you sucked again since? Did you tell the wife? Try anything new?

I don't mind the taste, but wouldn't say I like it. For me it's the excitement of knowing I made him reach orgasm. Seems silly because I know I get women to orgasm, but the cum in my mouth is undeniable proof.

LOTS has happened since sucking my first cock. I did kind of tell my wife and I was not expecting her response. I didn't want to tell her that I already sucked a cock, so one night I brought up that I was starting to have urges to be with men. Her first question was if I was gay and if I wanted a divorce. I explained that I was not gay and that I wanted to stay married, but that I was hoping she would be ok with me exploring this urge.

That's when she told me she had something to confess. She had been cheating on me for about a year and a half with a co-worker. She said she wasn't in love with him and that it was just for the sex. I asked lots of questions and it sounds like he is just a very masculine, sexy, well hung guy that she said she couldn't resist. She kept telling me there was nothing romantic, just sex two or three times a month and no dates or anything like that. I don't know why, but I had asked how big he was and she said he was very large and that was the main attraction. Apparently he gave her amazing and multiple orgasms every time "said it was addicting."

Long story short, I wasn't mad at her. It actually turned me on knowing that she does have a sex drive, even if it wasn't for me. She said she wanted us to make it work and we ultimately decided that she should keep seeing this guy and I will find a safe partner to explore with. We're keeping it as don't ask and don't tell about our affairs. We will see how it works, but I'm really curious about her affair. We had sex afterwards and it was great.

I found a new friend even closer to me that I have met with several times. I go for my evening runs over to his house and suck him in his garage. Lots of fun! Ill tell you all more later when I have more time to write.

LOTS has happened since sucking my first cock. I did kind of tell my wife and I was not expecting her response. I didn't want to tell her that I already sucked a cock, so one night I brought up that I was starting to have urges to be with men. Her first question was if I was gay and if I wanted a divorce. I explained that I was not gay and that I wanted to stay married, but that I was hoping she would be ok with me exploring this urge.

That's when she told me she had something to confess. She had been cheating on me for about a year and a half with a co-worker. She said she wasn't in love with him and that it was just for the sex. I asked lots of questions and it sounds like he is just a very masculine, sexy, well hung guy that she said she couldn't resist. She kept telling me there was nothing romantic, just sex two or three times a month and no dates or anything like that. I don't know why, but I had asked how big he was and she said he was very large and that was the main attraction. Apparently he gave her amazing and multiple orgasms every time "said it was addicting."

Long story short, I wasn't mad at her. It actually turned me on knowing that she does have a sex drive, even if it wasn't for me. She said she wanted us to make it work and we ultimately decided that she should keep seeing this guy and I will find a safe partner to explore with. We're keeping it as don't ask and don't tell about our affairs. We will see how it works, but I'm really curious about her affair. We had sex afterwards and it was great.

I found a new friend even closer to me that I have met with several times. I go for my evening runs over to his house and suck him in his garage. Lots of fun! Ill tell you all more later when I have more time to write.

Sounds to me like a MMF in the making. What a hot story that would be, getting to suck your wife's lover's huge cock!

Sounds to me like a MMF in the making. What a hot story that would be, getting to suck your wife's lover's huge cock!

It definitely crossed my mind, but for now I'm not going to suggest that. Everything is working and I want to see how it goes. She already broke the don't tell rule and I then immediately broke the don't ask rule.

She came home last Friday night and I asked if she got hung up at work and without hesitating she told me she had stayed late with her fuck buddy (not her words). I then of course asked where they did it and how it was. We talked about it for several minutes before she asked if I had been with any guys recently. I told her last weekend and then her questions started.

Her last question was if the guys suck better than her. I said, "it's been awhile since you have done that for me so I don't really remember well enough to compare." She smiled and got down on her knees at the kitchen table and sucked my dick. We moved into the bedroom and had great sex. It was SO hot knowing she had another guys cock and cum in her just hours earlier.

Afterwards, she turned over and said, "well?"

I smiled and said, "that was amazing, but the guys still suck it better." She hit me with a pillow, we cuddled, and fell asleep.

Who knew sucking cock would bring us closer. I guess it's the fact that we now can be honest and have no secrets that make us feel guilty.

It definitely crossed my mind, but for now I'm not going to suggest that. Everything is working and I want to see how it goes. She already broke the don't tell rule and I then immediately broke the don't ask rule.

She came home last Friday night and I asked if she got hung up at work and without hesitating she told me she had stayed late with her fuck buddy (not her words). I then of course asked where they did it and how it was. We talked about it for several minutes before she asked if I had been with any guys recently. I told her last weekend and then her questions started.

Her last question was if the guys suck better than her. I said, "it's been awhile since you have done that for me so I don't really remember well enough to compare." She smiled and got down on her knees at the kitchen table and sucked my dick. We moved into the bedroom and had great sex. It was SO hot knowing she had another guys cock and cum in her just hours earlier.

Afterwards, she turned over and said, "well?"

I smiled and said, "that was amazing, but the guys still suck it better." She hit me with a pillow, we cuddled, and fell asleep.

Who knew sucking cock would bring us closer. I guess it's the fact that we now can be honest and have no secrets that make us feel guilty.

Sounds like your marriage is even better. You are a rare and lucky couple.

so sexy, just had my first as well, now I'm hooked!

You're lucky to have such an open relationship, even though it seems a bit complex. I wish I could be open to my wife about my need and love for cock.

Sucking my first

I remember my first cock sucking experience...was in a MMF 3 way. The way it felt in my mouth was and is incredible. My first MM cocksucking encounter was thru a gloryhole, both being sucked and sucking. I still enjoy sucking a cock, but its not a regular thing, and I don't swallow. I prefer they cum on my face, but sometimes I let them cum in my mouth...but no swallow.

I rarely visit the holes anymore, preferring to just stop at TMC in Tampa for some action if I need it...and I think about it way more than I actually do it. I did enjoy an encounter there one night with 3 guys in sort of a blow-bang scenario, and all 3 of them came on my face. That was incredible for sure!

Great story!

I've never sucked before either, but I'm curious about it. There are two things the OP said that I think are what makes me want to try it - the softness of the head on my tongue, and feeling the cum shoot in my mouth.

Great story.

I've never sucked before either, but I'm curious about it. There are two things the OP said that I think are what makes me want to try it - the softness of the head on my tongue, and feeling the cum shoot in my mouth.

Great story.
I think these are the same elements fueling my curiosity, ... feeling the head slip between my lips, then resting on my tongue (just being in my mouth!), and feeling him cum in my mouth!

what I remember most about my first and only time, so far,...

was the excitement of having another man standing in front of me with his shaved 7.5 inch, straight, circumcised cock ready for me to take into my mouth. I only planned on stroking him but when I saw it I knew I had to suck it. First I swirled my tongue over his large head then wrapped my lips around it. There's something wonderful about taking a semi hard cock in your mouth then making it rock hard. I slid my lips down the length of his shaft until my nose was pressed against his abdomen. It was such a turn on to have his cock filling my mouth....feeling his head pressing against the back of my throat then pulling back and sucking him in again. Over and over I sucked his hot cock. I tasted his pre cum but it wasn't until he slowly started to fuck my mouth that I knew he was close....I felt him get harder but the best thing was that I could feel the head of his cock swell just before he released his hot load into me. In my fantasies I had always swallowed the cum but in real life I didn't. I know that if I ever get the chance again I'm swallowing.

Back