The Newer & Naughtier Incest Thread

Ever thought/dreamed of having sex with a family member ?

  • Mother

    Votes: 202 27.0%
  • Father

    Votes: 51 6.8%
  • Brother

    Votes: 55 7.4%
  • Sister

    Votes: 226 30.3%
  • Daughter (Legal Age)

    Votes: 127 17.0%
  • Son (legal Age)

    Votes: 23 3.1%
  • Cousin / Aunt /Uncle

    Votes: 331 44.3%
  • No never but enjoy the themed porn

    Votes: 147 19.7%
  • No never

    Votes: 40 5.4%

  • Total voters
    747
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was younger I loved older men and now that I am 50 I like them young. I like the teaching sex part of it I guess. Deep down I guess I feel like I am playing the mother role.
Well someone has to show the younger generation the way. Glad you feel you can fulfill that delightful role.
 
Just a question that has been running through my Oedipal incest inflamed brain. Which is the hottest start for a mom/son/daughter threesome!
1) Mom discovers son and daughter having sex with each other?
2) Daughter discovers mom and son having sex with each other
3) Son discovers mom and daughter having sex with each other?

I like Number 1 best. Sis and I came all too close to making that one real. We were down in the furnace room of the house late at night and thought that no one would wake up and catch us. Soon Mom appeared and said that she needed to check out "strange noises" that she was hearing. I had just cum all over Sis' pubic hair but we somehow managed to cover up just before Mom poked her head in.
 
Number 3 would send me over the edge and compel me to join in the writhing mass of female flesh

I must be the the only guy that gets absolutely nothing out of watching two females go at each other. I don't understand how that excites so many men. Number 1 probably would do the most for me.
 
I like Number 1 best. Sis and I came all too close to making that one real. We were down in the furnace room of the house late at night and thought that no one would wake up and catch us. Soon Mom appeared and said that she needed to check out "strange noises" that she was hearing. I had just cum all over Sis' pubic hair but we somehow managed to cover up just before Mom poked her head in.

3:)....
 
Natural is hottest!!

Personally mother/son and father/daughter do it for me. I like the realistic stories, where both are hesitant and the mom more so because she's trying to be the "adult." I also love a good dominating daddy while he's also loving. Consensual is the best, I can deal with stories where the mom or daughter is reluctant at first then she really gets into it.

I love these scenarios too, because I believe that is how things would normally play out. even if a parent or child had an attraction, it would be slowly and nervously overcome, until the point where their desire takes over. Love it!!
 
Hello to all. I've been out of commission lately, so nothing to report. Just checking in.

BrettJ in Canada
 
Just a question that has been running through my Oedipal incest inflamed brain. Which is the hottest start for a mom/son/daughter threesome!
1) Mom discovers son and daughter having sex with each other?
2) Daughter discovers mom and son having sex with each other
3) Son discovers mom and daughter having sex with each other?

I'd much prefer if the two having sex with each other seduce the person they want to add to the mix rather than being discovered.

So son and daughter seduces mom for option 1, mom and son seduces daughter for option 2, and mom and daughter seduces son for option 3.
 
Mr T here, I had always had the fantasy of making it with my trampy older sister since high school days and it finally happened when I was 27 and she was 31. And then it happened again a few years later and a final time a few years after that.even though I knew that someday it would happen because we teased eachother endlessly and nudity was not a big issue in our family.
I also had a fantasy since my early teens of making it with my gorgous aunt,my mothers younger sister, but still 25 yrs my elder. She had smallish tits and her nipples were an inch long and forever hard. I knew this because she never wore a bra and would drive me to the point of jacking off many a days.Again, we both knew subconsiously that this might happen after lots of teasing through many many massages and hours of time alone in very secluded areas.One night my dream did cum true and then again one other time not long after the firstshile camping on the shores of Lake Superior. I must say, both experiences were exactly what I hoped theyd be and hopefully it will happen again with both beautiful women, only this time I intend to invite the ever sexy Mrs T in on the fun. She has a liking for pussy and both women would be happy to serve her all the wet sloppy pussy she desires. So time will tell, if nothing else, its a great fantasy to have a bit of fun with. And who wouldnt want to witness your sweetie sucking the tits and eating the cunt of either your sister or your auntie?Just the thought of it makes my cock jump!
 
Hello to all. I've been out of commission lately, so nothing to report. Just checking in.

BrettJ in Canada

Welcome back, I do like your stories, I can remember them from 2005, they are so arousing.
 
Incest

I think for the most part it's best left fantasy....but a very taboo and arousing fantasy! Lol
 
I also had a fantasy since my early teens of making it with my gorgous aunt,my mothers younger sister...

Same thing here. Although she and I never came even close to having sex with one another my ex wife detected the "electricity" between us and was very jealous. Auntie's daughter never appealed much to me sexually although I did like her and admired her independent spirit.
Eventually I became involved with another cousin whose mother I had never gotten to know but who looked remarkably like Auntie: coal black hair, blue-green eyes with a devilish twinkle, a sprinkling of freckles all over, shapely legs, a beautifully shaped butt and firm medium sized breasts. I have often wondered if Auntie had killer nipples like hers: large areolas with the longest teats that I have ever seen. We had the best sex I have ever experienced.
 
Mine were about older cousins....one happened....one didn't but for a while I thought she was interested.....I saw her pussy once....looked very inviting
 
First cousin

Connie, we were both young and it was a first time for each.
Loved it when her eyes fluttered and she moaned my name, when I first entered her wet pussy
 
It's both for me...the real part was long time ago...but a time I relished....but fantasy nowadays is just as fun
 
Incest. real or fantasy:
At a crucial time in my early, formative years...it was real...and because of that...it's played a major role in the shaping of my adult sexuality...and in the fantasises that I still carry and enjoy today...:rose:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top