BI MWM Looking for fun detailed rp on email

bc_smash

Just looking for fun
I love a good detailed, slow building role play. I like to be the curious guy who gets talked into, or seduced into mutual fun. Not just top or bottom. If you are interested, hit me up. Always looking for ideas.

I like the idea of being a guy who hasn't thought about messing around with another guy. But, for some reason he is either seduced, convinced, blackmailed or just so horny he tries. Finds he likes it. Just don't want to be "forced" into it.

smash_bc@yahoo.com

If I dont' answer immediately, stay calm, I will eventually answer them all. Even if the answer is no thanks.

Last edited:
I love a good detailed, slow building role play. I like to be the curious guy who gets talked into, or seduced into mutual fun. Not just top or bottom. If you are interested, hit me up. Always looking for ideas.

I like the idea of being a guy who hasn't thought about messing around with another guy. But, for some reason he is either seduced, convinced, blackmailed or just so horny he tries. Finds he likes it. Just don't want to be "forced" into it.

smash_bc@yahoo.com

If I dont' answer immediately, stay calm, I will eventually answer them all. Even if the answer is no thanks.

i share yr fantasy

omg I love to play the role of the older and/or ore exprienced bisexual 'turning' the innocent or 'curious' strasight guy of any age. my e-mail for role play is riterman2@aol.com.

Going to give this one more shot. Then i will probably just give up. Just maybe destined to go unfulfilled.

Back