Considering putting my cocksucker in a dress. Need size advice.

onit68

Virgin
Joined
Nov 19, 2012
Posts
12
I think I'm going to have my cocksucker wear a dress next time he sucks me off so he can feel extra feminine and slutty. I have no idea what size to get. He's about 5'9" and 150lbs. Any idea what size that would be in the US?
 
Take him to a store and have him try them on for you. It's not illegal for a man to wear a dress in the USA.
 
He wouldn't go for that. I need it to be discreet, so I'm trying to figure out what size to buy. I'd like it to be somewhat tight.
 
Cool. That's helpful, maybe I'll have him do his measurements. He's going to look good in his dress blowing my cock.
 
I think I'm going to have my cocksucker wear a dress next time he sucks me off so he can feel extra feminine and slutty. I have no idea what size to get. He's about 5'9" and 150lbs. Any idea what size that would be in the US?

not quite sure but it sounds like a size 6 U.S. if you measure your cocksucker you can find size charts on-line .x
 
I was hoping for it to be a surprise, but I might have to have my cocksucker measure himself.

If I decide to cum all over him in his dress, I need fabric that won't be permanently cum stained too.
 
Back
Top