Boys & Dildos

I played around once (excuse the pun) with an object in my ass. (I won't tell you what it was but let me just say it was a suitable substitute at the time.)

But I just didn't get any pleasure out of it. The first woman I ever butt fucked experienced her first ever orgasm through anal.

So my question is, do most men putting something up their ass -- be it a dildo or another man's cock -- experience orgasm from that and only that? Or, as was my case, do they have to stroke their cock to spew, which they could do without something up their bum in the first place?

I really want to know if I was simply doing something wrong, for two reasons: one, I'd like to be able to achieve my own orgasm simply through anal "intrusion", without the accompanying cock stroking; and two, if I found that I could indeed climax from it, I would seek out a male lover. (I am bi-curious when it comes to anal intercourse, although I am undecided about putting a man's cock in my mouth. Still working on that.)
 
I played around once (excuse the pun) with an object in my ass. (I won't tell you what it was but let me just say it was a suitable substitute at the time.)

But I just didn't get any pleasure out of it. The first woman I ever butt fucked experienced her first ever orgasm through anal.

So my question is, do most men putting something up their ass -- be it a dildo or another man's cock -- experience orgasm from that and only that? Or, as was my case, do they have to stroke their cock to spew, which they could do without something up their bum in the first place?

I really want to know if I was simply doing something wrong, for two reasons: one, I'd like to be able to achieve my own orgasm simply through anal "intrusion", without the accompanying cock stroking; and two, if I found that I could indeed climax from it, I would seek out a male lover. (I am bi-curious when it comes to anal intercourse, although I am undecided about putting a man's cock in my mouth. Still working on that.)


For one, you need to think of you anal opening as a cock, vagina, or however you want to thing of it. Just because you have a hard on does not mean the other place is ready. You need to approach it in a sexual way. Tease it, rub it, think about what it would feel like touched, then slowly filled, then brought to orgasm. You need to make the rear want what it doesn't have. Just getting hard and shoving something up there won't do it.

The more aroused you get, play with your balls, and slowly rub your way to your anus. Tease the opening, then gentlly push against the opening, feeling the sexual nerve endings respond. Play with it like you would like your cock played with and teased, the way a woman would love to be teased. When you feel like you want something inside, be sure to lube up both inside and outside, ease in, then you will have to work to find out what makes you get off.

You won't feel the urge every time you get off. Also, you won't get off from strictly anal most times, in fact, you probably won't get off just from anal. But, after a few times practicing, and some experimenting on yourself , you will find the times you are very aroused, aching for anal along with the normal j/o, you will have an experience unlike most you have ever had. Each time will get better, and you will find yourself many times desiring to get out the dildo, vibrator, or fingers, ect, because you will feel the longing for something more than the usual masturbation.

You will find a whole new way to make yourself feel wonderful. The plus side of this is if you find the right person, you can enjoy this to a whole new level, whether it be male or female. You just need to give yourself time and practice, and get your mind in the right place. There are more sexual nerve endings in the anus than the penis. You just have to learn how to use them.
 
like them

I do like toys and use them now and then.
Makes me harder when something's inside me
I always want a bigger one that will hurt good.
pm me if you like trying new things
Objects....
things around the house that make you crazy.
raynice526 at yahoo.
 
I like my toys and would love to have the real thing i cum really hard when I play with my ass.
 
Another toy lover. I love riding a rabbit-type when masturbating, angling it so as it hits my prostrate whilst the 'ears' tickle that sensitive spot between my arse & balls. I'd like to lie on my back and fuck myself with it so that I can spray my cum over my face, but I'm not very flexible and my chest shoulders are a bit big for me to comfortably reach. When my wife uses one on me whilst sucking my cock it feels like my cock explodes when I cum.
 
I'm with you

Love wearing stockings and suspenders with a thick plug in my arse. Always ends with a lot of cum.
 
When the real thing isn't around a nice dildo helps the night go by
 
Great thread, great guys to share pics, thanks you all so much.
 
Back
Top