Favorite multi-chapter stories?

OliviaM

Really Really Experienced
Does anyone have favorite multi-chapter stories they'd like to recommend? I usually like the Romance, Non-Con, or SF/F categories, but I'm willing to consider others (except incest, not my thing).

Really, this post is just because I'm flailing right now. None of the long-running stories I'm following are updating. I'm just going to roll around on the ground and moan for a while.

I'm gonna recommend my own story "The Diablo Masquerade" in the sci-fi fantasy category. I can't say it's my favorite story I've written, but it's the one I had the most fun writing all the way through. I'm currently working on the epilogue part to tie up loose ends for the 9 chapter story of hardcore sci-fi erotica. đź‘ đź‘ đź‘ Kant

You might enjoy my story "The Boys Next Door." It's a 7-chapter completed series.

It's an MFM story, categorized under Group Sex, but it resolves into an MF romance. Some readers looked at it through a love triangle lens, but there's actually a very different dynamic at play.

Though the guys are twin brothers, there's no action between them. They're focused on pleasing the studious heroine, helping her past her ingrained shyness, and showing her she can handle more than she ever thought she could. :)

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=2734409&page=submissions

Also, OliviaM, I really liked your first story! Sweet, sexy, likeable characters, a fun read. Please continue!

You might enjoy my story "The Boys Next Door." It's a 7-chapter completed series.

It's an MFM story, categorized under Group Sex, but it resolves into an MF romance. Some readers looked at it through a love triangle lens, but there's actually a very different dynamic at play.

Though the guys are twin brothers, there's no action between them. They're focused on pleasing the studious heroine, helping her past her ingrained shyness, and showing her she can handle more than she ever thought she could. :)

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=2734409&page=submissions

Sounds like something I'd like. Glad you told me in advance it wasn't a love triangle. I get so frustrated with those.

Also, OliviaM, I really liked your first story! Sweet, sexy, likeable characters, a fun read. Please continue!

Yay! Thanks! The stuff I'm working on right now (different characters) is not as innocent or sweet. I hope I don't turn off anyone who may be hoping for more of the same.

Sounds like something I'd like. Glad you told me in advance it wasn't a love triangle. I get so frustrated with those.

Oh, me too. I understand why some readers like them, but I can't handle the angst.

Yay! Thanks! The stuff I'm working on right now (different characters) is not as innocent or sweet. I hope I don't turn off anyone who may be hoping for more of the same.

It just means you've got range! I'm working on a darker piece right now, and it's way too much fun. My fave authors on Lit cover the full spectrum. Looking forward to reading your less "innocent" work.

Time stopping story

Hello,

I'm very proud of this one. It is a fairly long story about two best friends who discover an artifact that lets them stop time. The story evolves as the two friends realize that the god-like power they have found is not easily shared.

The story plummets into depravity and violence, but near the end there is a chance at redemption.

Give it a shot. If you like sci-fi, this may be right up your alley. It has 131 favorites, so I think a lot of people have found it entertaining.

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-time-spine-complete

-Lord Loxley

Boston to Birmingham qhml1. 6 part story in LW.

Absolutely one of my favorite stories .

I recommend the superbly crafted "Rock and Water" by justahole. Best way to describe it, I think, is a BDSM or D/s romance novel. The BDSM elements are safe/sane/consensual, mild to moderate, and are used to empower rather than degrade.

Back