Make me dirty

Strawberry shortcake

Though he had just sucked my cock and made me cum on his face for the second time in 15 minutes, I didn't want him to think that I was gay or anything; so I gave him a strawberry shortcake!



painting
 
painting

"Stop squirming," she scolded. "You know I'll only have to start all over again if this doesn't turn out right."

He supposed her infrequent controlling mood was one of those artist things, and one of the things that had originally attracted him to her, but he didn't expect to be one of her subjects.

No, strike that. He'd thought that if he was going to be her subject, he'd be the model... not the easel.

Yet, there he was, naked on their bed. She had a brush in her hand and three small pots on the bedside table. Her intent expression adding to the implied threat behind her words.

"I'm sorry." He drew a calming breath, held it for a count of five, then exhaled slowly. "I'll try to do better."

"Thank you... of course, I'm going to have to clean up this line that went all wonky when you moved."

Before he knew it, her tongue was dragging its way over his hipbone, painting a delicate line from his outer thigh to the edge of his pubic hair. Damn, that tickles, he thought, fighting the desire to wriggle closer to her mouth.

Then again, if she wants to paint with chocolate, who am I to complain?

curtain
 
fireworks

He'd suggested a picnic for their 4th of July together. So, that afternoon was spent companionably preparing food in the kitchen, packing the hamper with their favourite foods and a good bottle of Merlot that blew their drinks budget for the next couple of weeks.

They walked hand in hand, he carrying the hamper and she, the blanket, chatting about the somethings and nothings that made up the everything of their life together.

When they reached the secluded meadow on the edge of the woods just outside the town limits, she spread out the blanket and he unpacked the feast. As the sky shaded gradually from blue to black, they ate, drank, talked, laughed and, finally, kissed.

The fireworks took them by surprise. She was tugging on his bottom lip with her teeth as his hand slipped into her panties beneath her thin summer dress, and the first explosion startled her into biting a little too hard, sending them both into fits of giggles.

Soon, though, they resumed, accompanied by the fitful pops and bangs of the display. As he entered her, he looked down at her pale face, sporadically bathed in blue, green and red light from the display. As they moved together, he caught glimpses of her expression, a mixture of intense concentration and a deep, deep hunger.

His thrusts grew more urgent, and her legs wrapped round his waist as she strove to take him deeper still. And as the fireworks reached their climax, a series of deep, thudding concussions that made their chests ring in unison, so did he. She sank her teeth into his shoulder, that low moaning from deep in her throat muffled, but still music to his ears...

After, as they lay beneath the stars, the sweat cooling on their bodies, he pulled her close, his nose nuzzling her ear. His breath made her shiver, and when he whispered, "Happy Dependence Day, baby..." she thought she might die from happiness.

dangerous
 
Last edited:
She looked into the dangerous depths of his eyes, and knew that she would surrender to him.



mirror
 
She looked into the dangerous depths of his eyes, and knew that she would surrender to him.



mirror

Nothing could mirror her true intentions like the way she was lasciviously toying with the small handheld mirror.

frugal
 
Her austere attire highlighted, rather than downplayed, her frugal, budding sensuality; and so Sir Reginald saw his next conquest in his hapless ward.


dress
 
The dress was specially fitted for the princess, the bustle large enough that no one in the fawning crowd had any idea one of her handmaidens was underneath licking the new royal's pussy as she waved to her public.

proud
 
proud

Sally was prod as hell of her accomplishment; she was sure no other girl had managed to satisfy the sexual appetites of the entire crew of the USS Nimitz.

latifundia
 
Mis-spelling and repeating yourself, Tio? C'mon, you can do better than that, surely...?

Odd that you would consider so obvious a typo as a misspelling, but, still, it was thoughtful of you to put the time into checking my past offerings. I do appreciate your devotion.

proud

Too proud to serve in heaven, he eventually found employment as a free-lance used condom cleaner for Liverpool brothels.

lassitude
 
Last edited:
A Secret Meeting In The Shower


It was on a Wednesday afternoon that a man named David Wenders had stepped into the house next door and walked over to the bathroom.

And after he looked around and made sure that he was alone, David knocked on the door and heard a voice say, "Come on in!"

Then, after he opened the door and stepped into the room, David saw a hot babe whose name happens to be Susan Crosby standing naked in the shower as the water cascade down each and every part of her.

And after she looked at David and said, "Close and lock the door before they get in.", he had done exactly that before he got naked and joined Susan in the shower.

That was before they kissed each other on the lips and Susan had kneeled down and sucked on his huge cock before David picked her up and gave her a hard fucking in the ass.

"Oh, God! Please put your cock inside my pussy! I really want it in my pussy! Do it now!", said Susan before David took his dick out of her butt and started sucking her tits and fucking her snatch.

Then, after they had finally allowed themselves to cum and stopped to catch their breath, David placed a gentle hand on her head and said, "You know, Susan. Sooner or later, you will have no choice but to ask Peter for a divorce."

"I know, David. It's just that you are still married to that frigid bitch Sarah and I...!", said Susan before both she and David heard a noise coming from outside.

And when they got out of the shower and saw Peter and Sarah fucking the living shit out of each other by the pool, Susan said, "On second thought, sooner is better!"

condominium
 
Working as a high-class escort had paid for her sports car, her elegant condominium and her annual jaunt to St Lucia, but at the expense of her innocence and after today's events, the price was becoming too high to pay.

photograph
 
A Far More Better Lover Than Alec

photograph

"You live in that house now?", asked an amazed Leslie Hunter while she was pointing at a photograph that Kevin Dolenz was holding in his hand and before he smiled and asked, "Would you like to see it?"

And after she nodded her head, both Kevin and Leslie had left the diner and went over to his new house.

When they got there, Leslie looked around the living room with wide eyes and said, "Wholly shit, Kevin! This place is wonderful!"

"Maybe even better than the place that you once shared with Alec?", asked a curious Kevin before Leslie smiled, rolled her eyes and answered, "Maybe."

That was before Kevin stepped out of the bathroom and saw leslie leaning her naked body on the reflecting coffee table and looking at Kevin like she was about to say, "I could explain this!"

But before she was able to do that, Kevin took off his clothes, placed his hands on her shoulders and gave Leslie one huge fucking in the ass.

"Please, Kevin! Take your cock out of my ass and use it to fuck my pussy! I really do want it in my pussy!", pleaded Leslie before Kevin popped his dick out of her butt and drilled it deep into her moist snatch.

Then, after he sucked her tits and she screamed her lungs out, Kevin and Leslie had finally shot cum out of themselves before they laid down on the floor and she laid her hand on his chest and said, "If you were to ask me, Mister Dolenz. You really are a far more better lover than Alec ever was."

"Coming from you, Miss Hunter. That really does say something.", said Kevin before he kissed her on the lips and allowed her to rest with him on that floor.

pornographic film actor
 
hammock

She was the only passanger on the airboat this trip, but the pilot didn't mind. Maybe there wasn't much profit in it, but the view was worth it. His view, that is. A view from a top his high seat down the plunge of her blouse, stretched to its limit by her ample bosom. He left the usual route and stopped at a small island in the swamp to offer his client a personal nature tour. A glimpse of the lust in her Miccosukee guide's eyes was enough to convince the tourist, and her first visit to a hardwood hammock was more venereally satisfying than she could ever have imagined.

minaudiere
 
As Lauren sipped her wine, she watched Jonathan approach. He wore a tailored suit sans tie. It allowed her the curvature of his chest better.
As Jonathan pulled out the chair to sit down, he said "Nice to meet you in person."
"I am also. I see that the agency didn't disappoint me this time," said Lauren.
"I glad you approve. What would have been your contingency plan?" asked Jonathan.
Lauren reached in her minaudiere and extracted a vibrator.

autotonsorialist
 
autotonsorialist

"If the hairdresser shaves the pubis of every woman who doesn't shave her own, who shaves the hairdresser's pubis?," asked the curious grad student.

"Queries that imply self-referential or recursive tautologies concerning autotonsorialists have no place in either serious philosophical discourse or frivolous literary erotica," averred her pedantic professor.

ecclesiastical
 
Jacob had both a love of food and the Lord. However as he watched Sylvia brush the flour from her bosom, he knew that attending culinary school was a better choice for him than an ecclesiastical path.

Insouciance
 
As Maria lay on the massage table, she was very insouciant, day dreaming about her masseur licking her delicate flower...


Garden
 
Her Moment Of Sin


I was outside and working on the garden
When I heard someone enjoying some sin.

That was when I walked back to the house
And took a peek without being a total louse
At my wife geting ass fucked by another man in
Our very own bedroom which made me sick!

She was able to pull such a nasty trick
To keep me away from her moment of sin!

Sin City
 
Sin City


The weekend had been crazy. She had no idea she was going to have so much fun. It was a spur of the moment weekend trip with a few girlfriends to Las Vegas. The other girls had been talking the whole ride up about all sorts of naughty things that could happen in Sin City.

At that time in the backseat she had no idea what they were talking about but by the end of the weekend after many cocktails, clubs, dancing and then male strip clubs she understood all too well.

She did more naughty things in 48 hours than she had done in her whole life. The first night after gambling, drinking and dancing her booty off she found herself naked with the DJ from the last club they visited with. He did things to her body that set her on fire. By the next evening she was revved up and ready for more.

And more was what she got, the woman was on fire, shot after shot just owning the night. Never in her wildest dreams did she ever even plan sleeping with 3 men, male strippers at the same time. She had every hole filled to the brim, begging for more. By the time the men were done with her she was left looking like a rag doll. She never felt more alive, never came so many times in one setting as she did this night. Her girlfriends had no idea where she was and now she truly understood the meaning of "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas."

Furthermore
 
Furthermore

Debbie mouthed the cock, then swallowed it all the way down and held it. When her nose started to tickle from the curly hairs, she slowly came up for air. She looked up at her lover.

Jack smiled, chucked and said "Go a bit FURTHER..."

"...and you'll get some MORE..."
 
Back
Top