The Isolated Blurt Thread XLIII : Pointless Pining for Vagina of Brie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Triple-cream brie is not what some of you may initially think it is.

If you can get your hands on some, it is quite delicious.

First day back to work after the long weekend. Please let them not be dickheads.

The Pamona's pectin should be arriving today so I am going to be able to make my second attempt at rose petal jam.

trump-resistance-nuclear-weapons-are-not-a-game-they-are-10260384.png

WASHINGTON (AP) — Anchorage, Alaska, was warmer Tuesday than Jacksonville, Florida. The weather in the U.S. is that upside down.

That’s because the Arctic’s deeply frigid weather escaped its regular atmospheric jail that traps the worst cold. It then meandered south to the central and eastern United States.

Super cold air is normally locked up in the Arctic in the polar vortex , which is a gigantic circular weather pattern around the North Pole. A strong polar vortex keeps that cold air hemmed in.

Leaky polar vortexs suck.

it's supposed to hit freezing here early next week. oh, what a glorious day that will be.

@bessbell: Thoughts and prayers to all the Republican politicians who lost their seats today. We won't do anything to prevent it from happening again.

We’re above zero!

#winning

Maybe if I post that 50 times a day I will feel better about myself, or maybe not.

We’re above zero!

#winning

Maybe if I post that 50 times a day I will feel better about myself, or maybe not.

Apparently, making 50 posts a day about whatever bullshit pops into their heads makes some people around here feel better about themselves...:rolleyes:

Apparently, making 50 posts a day about whatever bullshit pops into their heads makes some people around here feel better about themselves...:rolleyes:

visiting 50 times a day just to look at your avatar!

It takes a lot of words and last words to show just how cleaver you are.

If I cared more than taking note, I would dig up all the whiny posts how blurt girls think they are better than everyone else.

This is worth a repost.

i wish more of you fuckers just posted whatever bullshit popped into your heads. it'd be a lot better than all the whining and back biting.of course, even that is better than the shits who just post talking points like good little bots. give me random nonsense or give me death!

or pistachio ice cream.

instead of the death. i don't really want death. i just got caught up in the moment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back