Drow Assassin.. Closed

When Pavel moved back I knew what he wanted so I did as he silently wished. I slide my ass across his lap and came to a sitting position upon him. His powerful arms slide across me and gently pulled me into him. Our foreheads come together as we looked into each other eyes. His was warming as usual when ever I looked into them, but there was slightly more to them this day. He seemed more tranquil and positive. This I knew came from the nightly session he held. Just as I feel when Mother calls upon us children, so I know how vibrant he is and this gave me concern for the fact of Hannah and myself might do now.

My fear came when Hannah cleared her throat breaking our kiss. I shot a glance at her knowing damn well it was the same jealous that Pavel felt when I kissed the Priestess. I took a deep breath when she was blushing and chewing her bottom lip. She knew exactly what she was doing. She was wanting this confrontation with Pavel or as she put it, that our hand maybe forced sooner that later. I growled slightly as the anger flared in my eyes. This was no different than the acts of the drow! Yes we did it for power, but here she is doing it over sex over possession of me! My teeth gritted for I have fallen pray to her little scheme.

Surly Shara would enjoy her, they would be perfect together. I turned back toward Pavel as he spoke to be about a private chat. I knew what he wanted and it was not about the bend. I lowered my self to his forehead. “As you wish but I can think of something better to do than a walk. I lowered my face to his neck and began to chew and lick upon his skin. I push my breast up against his chest… ‘So little one, you wish to mess with someone whom has dealt with manipulation for seventy years so be it.’ I growled to myself as I continue to manipulate her jealousy. I took his hand and guided it between my legs. Opening them up to him, I allowed him t feel my heat.. I moved up and took his earlobe into my mouth, biting him gently…

“Wouldn’t you rather have me for breakfast?” I say it loud enough to Hannah to hear this…As I look into his eyes with my desire orbs…
 
Pavel's face clouded over in confusion and worry. He looked into Alaun's eyes, looking for a reason for her sudden predatory change. "No... now's not a good time for that. I need to keep my mind on what's coming. I would still like to talk with you after breakfast." As he said that, he pushed Alaun off his lap to sit in the chair beside him. He turned back to his plate for the time-being.

Hannah sat across the table, looking at the two of them. Like Pavel, there was worry written across her face as she watched Pavel and Alaun. She fidgeted with her food and bit her lip. The guilt hung around her as she ate slowly.

Breaking up the tension at the table, Sandrellys walked back to the table. He nodded at Pavel who smiled widely and seemed to relax. "How long will it be before they can get here?" he asked the group's ranger.

"Should be a few hours. They need to organize how to cover the distance to get here," he replied as he joined them for breakfast.

Pavel nodded, breathing easier. He smiled as he finished his food; his plan was coming together. The drow were going to be surprised by what such a simple Company could bring to bear on their mutual enemy. "Hannah, do we have elemental back-up prepared?"

Hannah snapped out of whatever she was thinking about, snapping up. "Hmmm? Oh right, yeah... I was able to bind 2. They should help tilt things in our favor." She reported, seemingly glad to talk about something else.

Pavel nodded. "Hopefully we can point Agnoz in the right direction when we're ready." He said, sounding a little worried. The big man is a great ally, but on days like today, his mind goes to places that Pavel found a little troubling.

Pavel's plate slid away as he pushed back from the table. He looked at Alaun as he stood up. "I'll be in my tent when you're done here." He said simply, walking toward his tent without looking back.
 
My brow raises when Pavel pushes me off his lap back to my chair after he was the one that put me there in the first place then he toss my affection back into my face as if I did something wrong. I shake my head as anger builds up. I remain silent the whole time that Pavel talks not caring what they think they may have. I feel myself falling back into my heritage and it confuses me, maybe this change isn’t what I need, maybe a session with Mother can cleanse me of this affliction.

I look at you as you stand and slur my people as if I was looking at the company as a pathetic force, which I never did but yet I get this from him. Something has changed and I fear that something has came about. I watch Pavel as he stands and looks at me and tells me that he will be in his tent when I get done here I am one of his lackey’s . I stand angered flared in my eyes as I turn and look at him. My mind swirling with what just happened trying to figure it out. But then my anger reaches my mind and I don’t give a damn what just happened. “Tell Pavel that I will be with shara the rest of this quest. I wish you all the best, but once this is over I suggest you all make a hasty retreat out of the Underdark.

I fight back the pain I feel in my chest for he is right there is no time for the emotions of love. I shoot a glare at Hannah and the wood elf. “Take care,… OH by the way, you must be past the bend by sunset. For the duergar hunt the bend at sundown. If your not past the bend and in our house territory, you will have hundreds of them to fight off.” I hiss and walk away, heading to my people where I shall more than likely not be welcomed to stay, but for now this is where my anger is taking me.

My heart aches and wish that I went to his tent even if it was just to be yelled at. Why do I let my anger do my talking for my heart. I slow my walk toward my people for my mind is on Pavel and Hannah trying to make sense out of all that just happened but I can put it into place and the only way to do that is to go back but I fear that my anger will only flare back up as soon as I do go back. I shall return later this evening or the morning before reaching the house dwelling
 
Pavel waited in the tent, hoping Alaun would come so he could speak to her. He would have taken her up on her offer any other day, but he had to keep his mind on the day's events. Getting closer to her house would bring them into range for their scouts and patrols; they had to be prepared to face the main body of what they could bring to bear.

After a prolonged wait, Pavel could hear the camp being struck outside. He bit his lip as he started to realize that Alaun wasn't coming. He could have handled her advances better, but it seemed so... forward. Hannah's reaction was particularly curious. He had just come around to the idea about Hannah and Glenda being lovers; the doubt of that idea started to creep in as he left his tent for his nave priests to see to. He had to meet with Shara to get the final details about whatever this "Bend" was and where to find it. Perhaps, he would find Alaun among her people again, but doubted she would stay put like that.

Saddling his horse, he made for the command group of the Drow soldiers that were already preparing to get underway at the sounds of the caravan packing and moving out. Looking around, Pavel made his deferential salute as he knew full well that he should show proper respect to the force that could have easily slain them last night.

"Where's your mistress?" he asked a soldier making part of the inner ring of protection in the camp. Following his direction, Pavel rode up and dismounted, calling out "Shara, I request parlay with Shara..." as he stood before what he recognized as the command tent. There was a certain etiquette and he was sure he'd be killed where he stood if he simply barged into their tent unannounced. Pavel waited, his simple tabard hanging over his traveling mail. He preferred not to wear his full kit when not facing an enemy imminently; it was too damn heavy for prolonged wear. As he waited, he scanned the Drow lines for a sign of Alaun. He did yearn to have her back among his Company, but he wasn't about to force her like some disobedient soldier.
 
I watch as Shara eyes come to me with a look of sophistic when the voice of Pavel reached us. I lowered my head from her gaze for I tried to tell her that he would come once he learned the treat of the bend. I have tried to convince her to allow the company to use the passage way but she still refuses for the lack of trust. I do not parlay with her about the company for even I am angered at them, but my trust is still with them. I bite my lower lip when the images and the feelings come to me, even thinking of Hannah put a cringe in my gut, one that is equal to the cringe I feel thinking about T’riss. I am so confused with this love, hate, anger, humans, betrayal. I only seek a peace of mind for a moment to get my bearings straight with my emotions.

Shara looks at me for a moment and nods for me to come with her. It’s something I do not wish to do for I know how my knees will buckle upon seeing him, but then that move he did this morning showed me that maybe I was just not up to his liking now that he saw me kissing another female, even though he seemed enticed by the action of two females kissing, his action afterward says different when it involves me. I do really need to try and see things from his point of view but our two different up bringing hinder that somewhat. I thought that maybe Hannah could help me but I even allowed my desires to control me there and ended up bedding her. An action that yet as settled upon Pavel’s ears, something that Hannah has surely already done.

I get a cold stare from Shara as I hesitate to do as she asks of me. I fear that I may have to explain to her what has happened but her being just like me will not see the problem, and just cast it aside as she will expect me to do as well. I now am regretting my choices that I have made once I was healed and managed to get Shara and Pavel talking. I have made a mangled situation out of a bad situation all together with these desires and feelings. I can only hope that Pavel’s strength can once again smooth the waters that I have stirred. I lower my head once more with the feeling of….Shame.. My brow arches at this thought.

“NOW!” Shara’s cold voice breaks my deep thoughts. I slowly rise and move toward her. “I do not wish to face him Why is it that I must accompany you?” I shiver at my courage or stupidity. She looks at me with the cold stare. “For if you don’t, I shall kill all of them. It is only you that keeps this alliance at a tolerable status. “You come here raging about them and their betraying ways yet you still dwell about that human.” She smiles with a mischievous look in her eyes. “Maybe I should get him alone and have a talk with him. Just to see what you see in him that make you such a mindless soul when it comes to him.

I say nothing to her remark as I come to a stop next to her. She looks at me with that smile once more before moving out the flap. I follow behind her slightly to her right. I am her first strike. I have this distaste look upon my face as I pull out both of my daggers and prepare to kill this man upon Shara orders if she give it…
 
When Pavel watched Shara exit her tent, his heart sank as he saw Alaun standing behind her. Even worse, she had her daggers out, ready to pounce. In that moment, he felt all the hope he had for repairing things with his new lover float away on the breeze. She was back with her people and she was ready to kill at the slightest indication. He tried not to let on, but his eyes may have lingered a moment too long as he saw Shara take note of this. A pleased grin creased her face as she waited for Pavel to begin.

"Dominicor, I come once again to ask that you allow us to pass around 'The Bend' as I have heard it called. It would be better for you and your house if we were to move together and cover as much ground as we can as quickly as we can. The Ritual is set to begin soon so the less time we take retaking your house is more time we can spend disrupting and stopping their ritual. As I've explained, all is lost for your people if the ritual is allowed to complete. I give you my word as a member of my order that knowledge of this passage will not pass beyond my Company and our only goal is to our mutual benefit. What say you?"

Pavel looked up, having placed his hand on his chest and bowing slightly as he made his pledge. He tried not to think about Alaun and the words he'd shared with her over the last few days. He searched their conversations for an explanation for why she would leave them now. He couldn't fathom what brought about her change in attitude this morning or why his rebuttal would cause such a rash reaction. He tried to push these thoughts away, but seeing her again brought them roaring back to the surface. He looked back to Shara as he heard her starting to speak.
 
Shara looked Pavel up and down, trying to see what Alaun seen in him. He was stout, handsome in a human way. She began to wonder if it went farther down. Her eyes traveled to his groin. She tilted her head to her side as she approached him. Her eyes continuing to go down the closer she got to him. When she go right into his face her head was looking directly down then quickly up to his face. Their lips were once again separated only by the thickness of a hair. She took a step back knowing he got a whiff of her sex for she was very aroused.

She looked over at Alaun, allowing her eyes to travel up and down her a few times before spinning back to face Pavel. Her breasts swaying just as much as her body did. “So you wish for us to show you a passage that will cut the traveling time in half so that we can get to my house and do what?” she walked again toward him. “Do you even know how many you face when we get to my domain?” she hissed at him while arching her back and pushing her breast outward toward him. She watched his eyes to see if he took the bait. Her mind doing the typical drow ways and if she was going to give him the passage he was going to give her…

I grind my teeth for now I feel anger as she flaunts her sex in front of Pavel. But I stand my ground not even looking at Pavel, but at Shara, for I fear to look at Pavel. I can already feel my heart aching to run to him, but my mind has control as I let anger do the controlling of my heart. I can feel my body trembling as the emotions begin to surface the ones that I wish to bury deep and never let come up again, but its no use. I look to Pavel with a very shameful look upon my face.

“Very well, come with me into my tent and I shall show you the passage on my map. Alaun stay out here and I don’t want to be interrupted. Shana walks past me into the tent. I only look at Pavel to see what he decides to do..

Shara removes her armor and waits for Pavel to enter. She is just inside the fold waiting for him to come through when she will clasp him into an kissing embrace….
 
Pavel forced himself to not move when Shara brought herself up to him. He tried not to react, but his body betrayed him as he felt her firm round breasts against his chest even through his armor. He swallowed and glanced at Alaun still standing her post as Shara strode away from him, but his eyes were drawn back to her heaving chest as she spun back around.

He could hear the disdain dripping from her words as she questioned his ability to help retake their house. He took it in stride as the Company had been underestimated all along their path to this moment. It was usually why they were so successful where other people might have failed. "With the combined strength of your unit and that of the Company, I am sure we will prevail over those that are in league with Bhaal and his minions. I only ask that you trust in our combined strength and our unified will." He glanced past Shara to Alaun standing behind her. He hoped she caught his meaning; not a moment had gone by since they met where she did not make clear her worry for her mistress. He also hoped she remember his promise. As he looked at her now, he looked for any sign of that recognition.

His eyes went back to Shara as she instructed him to come to his tent. He didn't get a chance to respond as she had already breezed back inside. He took a deep breath to steel himself as he walked toward the tent. As he neared Alaun, he paused and looked at her. "Don't think I feel differently about you. I hope I see you when I get back to camp." His voice was low to try and keep from letting on too much. He didn't have time to wait for a response, however. He didn't want to keep Shara waiting. Looking from the tent back to Alaun, he whispered. "I have to go..."

He slipped away just as quickly as he approached, stepping inside the tent. "Dominicor?" He said, peering into the darkened interior of the tent.
 
Shara was sexual hungry when she stood waiting for Pavel to enter into her command tent. Her hands were pulling and twisting her hardened nipples sending waves of pleasure coursing through her body. Her eyes glazed over with desire while she continued to squeeze her firm mounds. She growled with anticipation of ravish this human.

When he stepped in and called for her, she attacked by leaping at him. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pressed her lips against his. Her tongue danced across her lips and slithered over his into his hot mouth. She wanted to savory his taste while exploring him with the tip of her tongue. She pressed harder forcing her tongue deeper down his throat.

Her hands clawed at his tabard trying to get to the human’s flesh. She bucked upon his hip grinding her sex against him. She pulled back from her exploiter kiss and growled, “Get undressed.” she hissed while remaining upon his hip. She lowered her head to the nape of his neck and began to bite and lick his flesh.
 
Pavel recoiled as something sprang at him from the darkness inside the command tent. His eyes widened in shock as Shara's long lithe body clung to him, wrapping around him. He tried to turn from the incoming kiss, but her lips and tongue found his and danced across them as he stumbled around, trying to stay on his feet as he was thrown completely off-balance by another person wrapping around his torso.

"Dom... Domin...Dominicor... stop... what..." he manage to stammer out between kisses. Her legs were too tightly wrapped to do anything about, be he managed to reach up and grab her arms, wrenching them from around his neck and holding them back far enough that she would have to pull her face away or else be very flexible. "Dominicor! Control yourself!" He barked, looking into her glassy eyes. "This is neither the time nor the place for this behavior. We have precious little time to be wasting on personal pleasures."

He stood there, glancing at the entrance, hoping Alaun didn't hear this or come in and see them like this. He turned back to Shara and swallowed hard. He couldn't deny how physically alluring she was, but how she threw herself at him had turned him off completely to the idea of bedding her right now.
 
I could only wonder what was going through Pavel’s mind as I hear him calling her title out with a hint of surprise in the tone of his voice. I smile as I can picture the look on his face when one nude aggressive drow female attacking him in a manner of Fuck me human instead of Die human! I fight down the urge to giggle. I take a deep breath trying to regain the Drow composure that all expects us to have. I still feel the burn of what Pavel did to me this morning. When he wants my affection, he is blunt about it, but when I seek it, I am pushed over to a chair and told not now. I bite my lip for allowing myself to go back to that moment. “Pavel.” I whisper out as the emotions that I crushed last night and this morning was seeping back into me. I found myself missing him.

Shara climbs down from him with a hiss. “Fine, I guess you humans don’t share the drive of a sexual appeal for another. “You claim that you don’t have time for this, but do you not see you are marching to your own death. Do you not realize how short your lives are at this very moment?” her words cold. “Alaun has told me about the treachery that already flows between the members of your company. But yet you do not see it that is a weakness that will get all of us killed.” She holds up her hand in an enough fashion. She picks up a robe and puts it on. “We will be moving out in an hour. Now go!” She turns away, walks over to a cup, and begins to drink.

I hear the exchanges of words and I know that Pavel will be coming out to speak with me in that hard voice that he used this morning or he will go up to the company and find out what is going on to see if he is over looking anything. The only thing he is overlooking is the magical power that dwells down here. I admire his courage, his strength, even his hope, his belief that this will come out in their favor but I do not share those feelings I can feel that sense of betrayal and it is actually T’riss the one that is seeking an alliance with Bhaal, or it just might be me fearing the worse. What Pavel told me to do when that happens seems to be ages ago, when it was only yesterday.

I Look at Pavel when he walks out, I want to reach for him, I want to feel his arms around me telling me that all is good and He would be with me later, but I stand my ground and look back forward. I try not to show him any emotion what so ever. My mind drifts back to Hannah, and what she has done; my desire now is to put these daggers between her breasts. I close my eyes and try to think everything through but something just keeps me focusing upon evil, despicable demeanor, it was as if Mother was … CALLING US! I turn toward the tent as anger flares for now I now what my mood has changed the way Shara has turned back to her aggressiveness, we are within her range of calling and she is doing this, she must know of Bhaal’s plans that has caused a civil war among the drow. It must be affecting more than one house if Mother is doing this.

“Pavel, you have to get away from us… Mothers calling are affecting us; we are reverting to our most evil desires… GO! Please!” I cry out… I do not know how the outcasts avoid this power but there must be away to fight this calling…
 
Pavel looked sternly at Shara. "I think you have already lost, Dominicor, if you think we march into our death. If that is what you believe, then fear has gripped your heart and you will succumb when the enemy is upon you. I cannot help you except to say that your men and my Company want the same thing and there is no more dangerous foe than someone fighting for their home and their people. I think you will be surprised by the skill, courage and strength you will see today. I only hope you live to see it. I go to make ready and I hope that I will see you and your men beside me as we march toward YOUR home." Pavel pointed directly and forcefully at Shara to drive home who he is doing this for. He stepped closer to continue.

"As for not giving myself over to your animalistic advance, yes, human lifespans are short in comparison to those of the elven races. That is why our decisions carry so much weight; we don't have the time to try to correct what we've done. Right now, my mind is focused on one thing and one thing only: our foe and the battle to come. Now is not the time for me to give in to hedonistic desires or to cloud my judgement with pleasure of the flesh. Also, it sends the wrong message to my people if I were to waste time on such things in the face of what we are doing. You would be wise to provide a similar example to your men." He paused, waiting a beat for his words to sink in before he added. "And yes, I DO presume to lecture you if this how you wear the burden of command. I will say no more as our alliance depends on none of what happened leaving this tent. I will count on your discretion and I'll see you on the battlefield, Dominicor."

Without another word, he swept out of her tent as she had wanted anyway. Drawing a deep breath, Pavel prepared himself as he saw Alaun still waiting there. He stepped close and took her hands in his gently. She had screamed, practically begged him to leave the camp. He wasn't sure what she meant about Mother calling them; he wasn't completely sure who mother was. He did have to talk with her all the same. "I don't know what I said or did to drive you from me. I would never want that. I know your feelings for me, but I didn't feel that acting on them this morning was a good idea given what is coming before the day is out. I hope that when things calm down and we have retaken your house that you will come see me again and we can talk more about this. But the day is beginning and we must be on the move." He turned and looked at the command tent. "I need you here; you know my mind better than any other Drow and you must help Shara understand and give her the strength she needs to see this day through. I know how strong you are. If something is affecting you, I know you can fight it. You fought your urge to kill me; you can fight this." He reached up and caressed her cheek, hoping she heard him through what ever strange effect was creeping into her mind.
 
I stood outside of the command tent listening to the things that Pavel was saying Shana. I almost lost the battle of hiding my smile when he informed her that the carnal lust was not at the best of times. Something I got at the breakfast table earlier in the day but not as harsh. Pavel was a unique man, he was hard to predict and yet that is one thing among many that makes him so appealing. I smile once more as I remember back the night he took me and I underestimated him and was sore for a day. I shall not miscalculate him anymore.

When Pavel came out of the tent I stood my ground still slightly angered at him for the lack of respect this morning. But I was slowly getting over it, for the want to be with him was returning. One of my weaknesses is the carnal lust still lingers within me even if I am an outcast of the drow and soon well be severed from the mental link with her essences. I still believe I will have these same desires for him as I do now, maybe even more once I am disowned.

When Pavel touched my hand I jerked back. My eyes glare at him with a hatred, but my half smile tells him that I’m only playing the part. I have seen what my anger has done and what I was risking in this tantrum that I was forcing upon the ones closest to me. Shana thinks I have completely abandoned the company, but if Pavel will take me back I shall go back with them. I feel more at home with them than I do here, another misjudgment of mine.

When he told me of what he wanted me to do my stomach sank but I understood what he need done and I shall do it. I reach up and take his hand as he touches my cheek. I squeeze it tightly but I do not look at him nor do I speak. I allow my squeezing of his hand to give him the answer he seeks. I do not trust Shana and her troops while mother is evoking the calling. I bite my lower lip as I just want to fall into those arms once more, then I think of Hannah and what I was thinking of her. I must have been out of my mind when I was accusing her of betrayal. Then again I was under the calling of mother.

I watched Pavel leave and my heart dropped, I felt like I was going to die right there my heart chokes me as I feel that I may never see him again. I bit my lip as the overwhelming emotion brings a tear to my eyes..
 
Pavel strode purposefully to his horse and mounted it. One last look to Alaun before he wheeled and rode down to his caravan was all he could afford. On his way back down the hill, he clenched his hand before him. He could still feel the slight squeeze of her fingers on them and he wished he could have brought her back with him. Between this 'calling' she warned him about and the chance in Shara's behavior, he had to leave her to help guide the Drow toward the end.

He rejoined the caravan that was already in the process of striking the camp and helped where he could as he usually did. He took his map again and tried to figure out about this Bend that Alaun and Shara had spoken about. It might not be listed but he might be able to figure it out with Sandrellys' help. Either way, it was something that could be done on the road. He was back on his horse again as he moved toward the front to give the trailblazers and his Company's ranger an idea of their course for the day.

As the day went along, Pavel kept his eyes on the Drow column. If they were going to use some secret path, it would be best to mimic their movements. He may luck into it this way as well. He made no secret of his movements; he kept the Company bathed in light as he always did. He hoped that they wouldn't lose track of their new allies, but they were behaving strangely. If they were being affected as Alaun had said, they might be rather erratic as they got closer. He hoped that Alaun would be the stabilizing influence he needed.
 
I miss him, I keep looking over at the company that was moving parallel with us. I try to spot him riding that horse but only get glimpses which aggravates me for I want to see him all the time. I want to curse Mother’s calling for I know that is what changed me instantly with evil intendancies. I fear it occurred when Hannah and I finished our mating and I was still aroused by her in the morning lights. That is when we are most acceptable to this calling. Now I fear not only have I damaged Pavel and I , but also Hannah and I .. I miss her too. Her petite frame makes you want to just cuddle her up and carry her away.

I shake my head of these things for we draw close to the bend. I have a bad feeling about this as I shoot a glare over at Shara, I see the same in her eyes as she begins to turn us toward the passage. “Shara! We must bring them with us! Please” I move toward her to speak of things that others do not need to hear. I grasp her arm and spin her to face me. “We need them! If they die whom is going to stop the ritual?” I step into her as she was about to step into me, I have initiated the right to talk first. “Pavel will not tell about this passage. They others are all with him. They are not like us whom backstab for power. So just because he turned down you sexual offer don’t doom Triss and our house. I shall give you me and the human mage you eyed for a night of your pleasure.”

Shana shook her head no she couldn’t allow the humans to come through the passage. I begin to speak up but she stops me.. “I want all three of you willingly or anyone of them backs out or doesn’t perform when this is over you will give yourself to me willingly for execution. So do you still wish to offer?” She thinks I will back down from this but I wont. “Yes. Agreed now allow them to see our true location!” I demand my payment for the future services.

Shana nodded to the three warlocks that joined us over the night hours. I fear it is worse than we expect in my home domain. I rush to see if Pavel realizes that we are behind them and have turned north and a great distance was between us. “I am so sorry Pavel, My kind still has treachery high in the desire of my leaders.. I shall not follow that way anymore. I will speak with you about Hannah and I and take what punishment you creed to give me.
 
Pavel made another circuit around the caravan, checking on everyone, but stopped short as he looked to where he expected the Drow column to be. They were gone. Vanished in the blink of an eye. 'Torm preserve us...' he thought as he gritted his teeth in frustration. Then, he spun toward the cry from one of the lookouts in the caravan. There they were, about a mile behind, turning north. Pavel shook his head as he should have expected Drow trickery. Still, they were letting him see them; maybe he had gotten through to Shara or maybe Alaun did at the last moment.

He smiled as he hoped it was the latter. There was hope for his lover yet, even if she was being unduly influenced by her Mother. "Wheel the caravan about! We make for the Bend! Follow the Drow!" Pavel shouted as loud as he could and the word with up and down the Company. Slowly, the wagons started to wheel about. Pavel led them as fast as he could; he wasn't sure if he would see the Bend without following the Drow.

The caravan seemed to pick up speed and Pavel smiled to himself as he was sure this was Sandrellys' doing. He'd recently been gifted with magics that would aid others in traveling over land. Pavel hoped he hadn't used one of his more powerful gifts to do it as there was still the fight for Alaun's house to come. Pavel watched as the Drow warriors seemed to slip between a gap in the rock wall. If he hadn't seen them doing it, he was sure that he'd have missed it entirely.

The 4 core members of the Company arrived at the Bend first. They all stared at the pass disapprovingly as they all had the same thought: the caravan wouldn't be able to fit. Pavel nodded t them and turned to the wagon master when the caravan arrived. "Sorry, but here's where we must split up. The wagons will be no good here; they stand too much of a risk of getting wedged and there is no way to turn them around if we need to." Pavel passed him the map he'd been using and stated laying out the path they would have used had the Drow not showed them the Bend. "It will take you about a day and a half longer to get to the other side as near as I can estimate, but you can do this. I'm leaving you a portion of the men at arms and my two naves to guide and guard you. Torm bless you. I'll see you in 2 days."

With a firm nod, the wagon master got the wagons on their way as the men at arms assembled in formation. Slowly, the Company began to move on foot through the Bend. No one was sure what they would find, but Pavel's constant light at the head guided them and gave them strength. Pavel hoped that they would be able to take the House back without the help of his full Company, but if this was what they had, they would try just the same. He hoped it would be enough.
 
I slowed down my walking pace to allow the drow warriors pass my by for I don’t not wish to walk with this kind for they switch sides to what ever power serves them better. I then realize that is what I did to Pavel and the company. I cringe in pain gasping for air as I realized what I have done over a ridicules action that Pavel did for one reason but I took it as another, now I know what the humans mean when they talk about wrong signals. Then there is the lust driven act I did with Hannah Pavel will never forgive me or even take me back into his arms. I feel my eyes water as I realize that I have destroyed the only love that I have left. I kneel for the pain is unbearable as I scream out my frustrations, Pain, sorrow all these aliening feelings ever since I left mother’s claim.

I force myself to stand my eyes flare with the anger that I feel for what has happened in just the few days of entering into our domain. I know it’s mother’s doing but she has to know what she is putting in jeopardy her arrogance will be the downfall of the Drow. I grit my teeth for I am torn between one love of mine and the other love I must choose one, unless one come with me and Pave. I wonder how he would feel about that. I smile for I can picture the expression that his face would hold. But then the deal with Shana hits me and I fight once more the tears that form for I can feel the jealousy that Hannah warned me about. Hannah, I sigh make that three loves that I have that I must balance out. I roll my eyes for I can hardy, at the moment, handle Pavel’s sexual pounding.

A noise coming from the cavernous entrance captures my attention. I move quickly just in case it’s the Dreguar coming through as I come up to the entrance my eyes spot the company! My eyes search for my heart is pounding in my throat, my knees feel weak and I so desire to be in his arms. I stand there thinking of these feelings and to my surprise the only one that I desire to see, to hold is the man that I was falling in love with ..Pavel. Yes I enjoyed being with Hannah but I don’t love her as I do Pavel, the only other one that has my love and she will always is T’riss. I must to and be with him. I must speak of the things I have done, the things that I may have to go through with if Pavel and Hannah refuse to sleep with Shana. I lower my head it was a choice I have to make for if I didn’t they would all be dead. I hope he understands this…

I can no longer wait, I run down the path as fast as I can muster without losing my balance. My eyes spots him he is next to Agnoz I sprint fully bound for him. When I get near him I scream his name, my eyes are soaked with the tears that flow down my cheeks. I keep running toward him till I get into leaping range when I leap into his open arms. I kiss him immediately as he holds me off the ground. “I’m so sorry… I Love you !” I kiss him again deeper with more passion that he has ever seen from me…
 
The claustrophobic Bend hems in around the company and the march proceeds slowly. All eyes scan the path ahead and the walls beside the column as they march. Pavel can feel the tension, despite his shining Daylight over the marching men. Pavel speaks, trying to hearten the men. "Steady boys. Our friends are ahead; they'll make sure the path is clear." He's not sure how much he believes that, but the men need to hear such reassurances to keep from breaking when the time comes.

To help them, Pavel moves to the head of the Company so that all of them can see him. "Come on men. Be not afraid. Torm has blessed us with allies in the deep darkness and we carry strength with us." As if on cue, a scream sweeps through the Bend. The echoes seem to make it come from everywhere. The column halts as everyone stops and looks around, trying to learn the source of such a noise.

"Be at peace, men!" Pavel called out, trying to allay their fears. "We know not the source or reason for such a sound. For all we know, our friends found a spy and are treating her to Drow hospitality." Pavel quipped and smiled, causing the column to calm down and lighten up. "For now, we continue. Our enemy is ahead and soon Bhaal will be a memory once again!"

A small cheer goes up in the column as they start marching again. Pavel turns to see Agnoz back from the head of the column. Pavel usually had him looking ahead so that he might put his racial ability to see in the dark to use. He only came back if and when he saw something. The burly half-orc spoke softly to him. "You might want to get off your horse," he said, trying to stifle a smile.

Pavel looked at him quizzically as he dismounted and stood beside him. He was about to ask why when he heard a familiar voice call out his name.

"Pavel!!

He barely had enough time before Alaun lept upon him from out of the shadows, pressing kisses on his lips. He did not see her tear streaked cheeks. He did not hear her desperation. He only saw that she had returned. His mailed arms wrapped around her as best the could as he held her slightly shorter body in the air for a kiss that he'd never felt from her before.

“I’m so sorry… I Love you !”

The small break didn't allow him to speak and the kiss that followed wiped all thoughts and words from his head. He leaned into it, kissing her deeply, passionately. Eventually, Agnoz cleared his throat. Pavel broke it sheepishly, smiling as he caressed her face through thick leather gloves. "And I, you... welcome back." He kissed her briefly again. Leading her back to his horse, he looked to her. "Will you ride with me?" He asked as he moved to assist her getting on his sizable steed. There were questions to ask, but those could wait until they were underway again.
 
When Agnoz cleared his throat, I shot a playful glare at him, then like a child, I stick my tongue out at him. I turned just in time to catch Pavel’s lips one more time. I growl when he pulls away my lips and put me down from his arms for which I growled at him again. When he looked at me, I pulled him to me once move kissing him deeply. I opened my mouth waiting him to come and taste me for I so need to express to him that I have seen the error of my ways and I so desire to be his once more.

I broke our kiss and moved to his mount. Using his hand, I step up and swing upon the mighty beast. This is my second time that I have found a beast between my legs. I grin mischievously when Pavel mounts and takes his place behind me. I take his hand, place it around my waist, and lean back lightly upon his shoulder. This is where I belong I speak under my breath. I shall not jeopardize this again. I am his to do as he wishes, I give myself to him and he has taken me and therefore I shall not wander as I have. I have learned my place with him. I still hold ill words that I must speak with him that might test our vow but I will not wavier. I will always stand by his side.

“Pavel, I do have ill spoken words that I must talk with you about. There words should not be spoken where company ears can hear said words.” I look over my shoulder to his handsome face. “They deal with Shana ,you, and Hannah…” I fear to speak there words to him but he must know what had bought him the lifting of the illusion. I fall silent as a few members pass us by. I know as well that Agnoz is near by so I hold my tongue. I think I shall wait till the battle is over for she may not live to collect her payment. But still he I feel should know. I fight with this dilemma for a few moments. “Pavel, I had to promise Shana a payment for the Illusion to be lifted so you could find us. If You would have went forward for two more leagues you would have marched into the dark dwarves and their hounds of hell. So you see why I had to offer her something that she wanted. I had to save you and the company. My eyes tear up for now I fear losing you after I have just fond you once more.

I bit my lower lip scared to speak to him. I wipe my tears but more come as it pains me and yet he hasn’t even left my side. But he must know and I have to tell him. I spin around upon his mount to face him. it’s a tad bit uncomfortable to my pussy but I must look at him.. MY EYES go wide as a wave of pleasure streaks upward from my inner thigh, for the mounts mane and its movement well shall I not say anymore.. I gasp sharply as another wave hits me and I lightly moan. I quickly pull myself off the mane and onto Pavel’s lab.. My breathing labored.. “Do not say a word.” huff. “My erotic hormones are effected by …You know I told you about our aggression from the calling , well I failed to tell you for good reason about our sexual drive. Which brings me to what I must tell you. I have spoke for you and Hannah to Shana about ummm,… You and Hannah have to umm. Bed with her.” I spoke quickly..
 
Agnoz chuckles like a brother when Alaun pokes her tongue out at him and gives her one right back. He's not above such antics and will show himself to be not unlike Alaun as they spend more and more time together. Once Alaun was safely mounted, Pavel swung himself up and got the column underway yet again.

It felt so good to feel Alaun leaning against his chest. Even though the thick breastplate gave an impersonal layer between the two of them, his hands around her waist made up for that. He glanced to the side periodically to look in her eyes, seeing genuine love there. He bit his lip and adjusted on his saddle slightly as his loins reacted to holding Alaun again and memories of the last time he held her like this filled his memory.

She spoke softly to him as they rode on.

“Pavel, I do have ill spoken words that I must talk with you about. There words should not be spoken where company ears can hear said words. They deal with Shana ,you, and Hannah…”

Pavel furrowed his brow as he looked at Alaun again. He understood the idea about ill news; he expected that she might carry word from Shara back with her. He was a little surprised that her news involved Hannah. "Alright, I will listen. If it is as dire as you say, let's hear it. One moment..." With that, Pavel slowed his horse down and slowly drifted to the back of the column over time. As they moved to the rear, he listened as Alaun continued.

“Pavel, I had to promise Shana a payment for the Illusion to be lifted so you could find us. If You would have went forward for two more leagues you would have marched into the dark dwarves and their hounds of hell. So you see why I had to offer her something that she wanted. I had to save you and the company."

Pavel smiled and hugged her a little tighter. "I've never doubted your feelings for a moment. If there was a price for the Company's safety, I will gladly pay it. You know this. Our goal is too important to step aside when the road becomes difficult." He leaned forward and lightly kiss her shoulder as the column marched past them. "We will deal with this cost at the right time."

When he saw Sandrellys watching the rear, Pavel knew he'd arrived. With a nod, the crafty ranger bowed and faded from sight. Pavel leaned in and whispered to Alaun. "I've given us as much privacy as I can afford now. Please..." He offered as the column marched ahead of them. Slowly he watched Alaun move around to face him. When her thigh brushed the horse's mane, it looked like lightning had passed through her body. He helped as best he could to move her so she was sitting on his lap facing him.

“My erotic hormones are effected by …You know I told you about our aggression from the calling , well I failed to tell you for good reason about our sexual drive. Which brings me to what I must tell you. I have spoke for you and Hannah to Shana about ummm,… You and Hannah have to umm. Bed with her.”

Pavel's eyes widened, but quickly that look passed as he eventually nodded with understanding. "So at breakfast, that's what your actions were about. Your connection with your gods is affecting your mind in that way as well." He bit his lip as he continued to put it all together. "And so is Shara..." He sighed deeply. Slowly, Pavel's eyes met Alaun's. "Very well, if this is the price of our passage, then so be it. I trust there is some heavier price levied against you if we do not agree?" Pavel looked, trying to look deep into Alaun's eyes. He couldn't deny what this position and the feel of her body as doing to his loins but he tried to look past that and learn what he could. Biting his lip, he felt his shaft pulse despite his efforts to control himself.
 
I have informed Pavel of the deal hat I had to make to Shana for her to order the mages to lift the illusion and as I knew he would do he agreed if it would save thousands of lives. But when he wanted to know what would happed if they refused the offer. I could only look at him with a fear in my eye that he didn’t have to ask it would be very bad for me. I notice the look on his face and the look in his eyes for I seen these before when we first meet and that night in his tent. “Pavel!”

I moved my hands down between my legs and began to unfasten his protective belt, moving the hard leather to the side I slide my hand down into his loin cloth . I smile at him as my hand slides his thick mushroom tip into my palm with an upside down clasp of his cock I slowly begin to stroke him. From his base of this thick cock I squeeze hard and pull my hand toward me then when I push down his shaft I loosen my grip until I hit his base and repeat the steps but change the speeds that I stoke his wonder thick cock. I even tease his eyes as my other hand begins to play with my nipples getting them hard I lower my breast plate using my robe to shield me I show him my tits and how hard my nipples are. I move my hand up and done his shaft faster squeezing harder. Till I can fell him jerk a little than I slow down letting him cool down a little then I speed up bring him to the edge. I lean forward to him and whisper into his ear…”Close your eyes lover and picture my hand as my pussy and you are shoving you thick cock into my tight pussy. Each stroke is my pussy fucking you. Mmmm,. Your cock feels good lover. That’s it lover fuck your pussy.” I blow hot air into his ear as I can feel him tightening up.. I stroke him faster as my tits bounce with the effort that I am putting forth in hand fucking his hard cock. “Cum fill your pussy with your hot seed lover ..” I keep whipering into his ear as I stoke and ball the tip of his cock faster and harder I pump my hand fucking his long shaft..

I feel his hot cream flowing over my hand as I keep pumping him wanting all of his seed over my hand. I slowly bring my hand out. I lean in and give my him a deep passionate kiss. I then break our kiss for I am hungry and wish to taste him as I slowly suck and lick his cream from my hand.. MMM, you taste good.” Now I point down to my pussy… “My turn lover…”
 
Pavel watched her face as she wrestled for the words to answer his question. When she looked back at him, he saw a familiar look in her eye. She had said what her "Mother's" influence had done to her, but it must have gotten the better of her as her hands went to his belt right away. To save him the embarassment of relieving himself in his armor, it had an easy enough access to his groin. Alaun took advantage of that, whipping him free and pumping his thick shaft in her hand within seconds.

Pavel did not protest; he'd wanted Alaun like this again soon. The timing and situation may be a bit awkward, but he couldn't deny how good it felt to feel her hand working his length over and over. Seeing her move her breast plate a little to bare her breasts for him was added incentive. He ached to take them in his hands and his mouth again as he knew how they made her react. He kept his hands on the reins and his arms around her to keep them stable as she continued, bringing his cock to full length.

He smiled at her words, hotly blasted against his cheek. His eyes drifted closed as he thought back to their night together. There were differences but her words egging him on filled him with memories of that night and her hand on his cock felt so good after abstaining this morning. As she continued, Pavel felt his cock throb harder and harder until he was pumping his seed all over her hand. Thick, creamy strands and drops all over her darkened skin.

He opened his eyes and smiled as she cleaned herself with cat-like licks at her hand. As she pointed, Pavel smiled wider, chuckling softly. Moving the reins to one hand, he moved one of his gloved hands to her crotch. The thick leather moved against her mound back and forth testing her readiness. With a smile, he reached up and bit two fingers on the gloves, pulling his hand from it. Leaving it dangling in his mouth he stared into her eyes and prodded two fingers against her mound. She still had on her elaborate undergarments, but in a moment, they were pushed aside with ease as two thick fingers intruded inside her. Not deeply at first, just up to the first knuckle.

"How great is your hunger, lover?" Pavel muttered as charismatic as he can muster. He didn't care if he sounded the fool as he watched Alaun's chest rise and fall with her panting breaths. Slowly, he worked them in completely, feeling her clench around them instinctively. Harder and more deliberately, he moved those fingers inside her. The whole while, his eyes were on her to watch for her climax.
 
I smile wide for the handsome human whom just shot his seed over my hand, I love the tangy taste as I lick his cream from my hand, but I need him as much as he needed me. As I pointed he understood my need and chuckled at my desire to have him touch me here and now. I ache so much with the need that I slowly grind my hips to his. I feel my eyelids get heavy as the lust and desire burns within me. My breathing already labored from the side of my lover having his release, the taste of his cream and now the anticipation of him touching me was fueling the desire that burned in my eye.

I bite my lower lip as my glare watches him skillful and a little teasingly remove his thick gloves from his hand before moving his hand down between my thighs. His orbs were locking on two mine. I know he sees what burns in my eyes while he takes a moment to look down at what he must do to get to my quivering puss. I smile at his resolve when he moved my leather to the side and lightly tested me to see if I was wet, that was sweet of him, but truly unneeded for I was more wet than what was needed. “Please Pave!” I whispered my need of him now. I purred like at cat to his lightly rubbing of me.. “Please..” I lower my head to his as I gasp when he pushes is fingers past my lips and into my clenching opening.

“Oh…” I moan over my lips as I grind my hips into him. I want more than he is giving me.. “Pavel!” I roll my hips trying to get him to go deeper, but he only plays feeling around inside me. “Please..” I hump faster. I tried to rub my clit nub against his palm wanting my release but it was just not meant to be ! I moan my need over my lips to his ears. I gasp when I feel him push a little deeper into me.. ‘Yess Pavel!” I moan, my hips now rolling faster over his hand wanting more for I was so hot, so much in need of him my body trembled with the want, the need that I bucked my hip hard against his hand. “Ahhh,” my lips quivered.

He began moving his fingers faster into me and swirled his fingers around inside of me hitting my G-spot with perfection. I would have jumped out of his lap if he wasn’t holding onto me. My head tilted back as the pleasure shot up my back bringing my body tense. “Pavel!” I moan out. My body jerking and trembling as I feel my cream flow from me as I jolt with each pleasureing wave.. “I love you.” I whisper as I lean forward and place my head upon his shoulder…
 
Pavel smiled as he heard Alaun's confession. He'd wanted to say it, but things were so confusing for the last few days that he wasn't sure he could say it. As she rested her head on his shoulder, looking spent from another powerful orgasm, Pavel leaned down and whispered in her ear. "I love you as well, Alaun..." He bit his lip as he sat up again, wrapping his arm around her a little tighter. "When we stop tonight, I will give you what you ache for." He added.

He lingered at the rear of the column until they could get their act together and straighten themselves up. It wasn't too long before there was a call passed down the line that the exit of the Bend was spied up ahead. It had only been a few hours since they had started down this hidden Drow path; it really was a terrific short cut. It was going to be a little uncomfortable without the caravan and all their goods, but the men had toughed it out before.

Ahead, the keep of Alaun's house was clear against the dark cave. Luminous fungi cast pale light as it hung from the ramparts and from inside the grounds themselves. Pavel noted that the other Drow had arrived and were already setting up a war camp on the ridge that overlooked the walled grounds. Agnoz was already leading the Company to a similar location. It was at this moment that Pavel saw how few men he was bringing in comparison to the Drow force. Had Alaun not stopped them, he was sure that The Company would have been destroyed or severely crippled.

The men started to set up camp, making meager fires from what material they could find and encircling them with bedrolls so they would be warm against an evening in the Underdark. Hannah, however, produced a scroll they had been keeping for such an eventuality. Muttering the words to finish the spell inscribed on it, the world seemed to warp and twist slightly before a small Secure Shelter popped into being overlooking the camp and the keep of Alaun's House. One by one, the Company and Alaun were let inside.

Pavel was glad for such magical quarters for tonight, but saw one problem as he walked in. There were 4 bunk beds all crowded together near the door with a table in front of the fireplace on the far side. His plan for a night with Alaun was suddenly looking a bit more tricky. He set his nave priests to work on harvesting fuel for the fire place as best he could as he stepped back outside.

Seeing it was probably best to talk about something else, he stood by Alaun as they looked down at her House. "Well, we're here. We will see what tomorrow brings. If they attack, we will have our answer. If they talk, that leaves the door open that Bhaal hasn't seized control yet. If they welcome us in.... I have no idea how to take that as it could be treachery." He looked at her, curious if she was hearing him or if her mind was still hungering for him even now due to her Mother's call.
 
* Previous writer permission to control his character

"I love you as well, Alaun..." He bit his lip as he sat up again, wrapping his arm around her a little tighter. "When we stop tonight, I will give you what you ache for."

I have what I ache, need, lust for, and even desire right here holding me. I smile upon hearing his words of love, I trust him when he speaks these words to me for times up times he has shown this, however tis nice to hear him say it. I smirk upon going to sleep on his shoulder. My dreams turn haunting as I watch my T’riss chained and beaten close to her death; she is humiliated and violated by slave black dwarves before they run a dagger through her throat. I jolt upward, “T’riss!” I scream out my hand fluttering as if I was trying to hold her body close to me. *Pavel pulls me closer to him whispering into my ear that it was only a dream. It’s only a dream Alaun he kept whispering to me until I came to my senses. He pulls me in for a loving kiss.*

I was thankful that he stayed to the rear of the column for my scream would have put out feelers that wasn’t needed. I kissed him back loving and was thankful that he was here to comfort me. I push my face in to his nape taking in his scent, which was a mistake, “Pavel when we come to a stop this night you will bathe!” We chuckle together. I snuggle close to him feeling the love and extreme compassion from him. He is the strength behind all of this.

Before my eyes my home comes to view and I grow scare to find the fate of the other love of my life. I hope she is well and my fears of her being in jeopardy is far fetched. I reach down and take Pavel’s hand and grip it tightly. I bite the my inner cheek with worry and fear. I have this strong urge to run forward to find her, to make sure she is safe. I fight these urges by holding onto the other one that I love just as much as I do her. I see the amount of drow soldiers building on this side of the wall and I feel better for most of my house’s powerful commanders must have been sent out like Shana. That was the only way they could have taken control. I tell Pavel of this and *he nods, “We will meet with Shana after she meets with the other commanders and find out what is occurring inside.” * I release a heavy sigh comes from me for I still worry about T’riss.

I watch his men and company start to make camp I look at Pavel than to the walls “Pavel! I … I must go in.. Please let me go in.. have to find her!” I know that would be a foolish move and he wasn’t going to have two prisoners to worry about . My heart pounded in my chest as the fear, the wanting, the need threatened to choke me. I walk forward only to have Agnoz steps in front of me. His eyes told me that he does this out of our friendship. I nod and turn back toward the unique spell casts by Hannah.

I stand on top looking at my home. Pavel’s voice smoothes my inner turmoil. “I have a feeling we will be facing three commander that have turned for I do not see their banners flying anywhere outside the wall.” I turn toward him “We will lose many tomorrow… My house will be so weak after this battle.” I feel the despair of hope for my home. I pull him to me and wrap his arms around me as we watch the lights begin to do their changing’s.. “I love the changing of the colors.. Makes it seem so peaceful..”
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top