The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
*yawns and stretches*

How's everyone tonight?

Finished cleaning up after my guests and here I am.

I like parties, but the aftermath's a booger. ;)

*yawns and stretches*

How's everyone tonight?

Finished cleaning up after my guests and here I am.

I like parties, but the aftermath's a booger. ;)

Yeah, we're traveling tomorrow for a family get together and I haven't cleaned the house yet.

I hate coming home to a dirty house.

Word! I can't go to sleep knowing the house is a mess, either.

I'm not that bad off...I can have clean clothes piled on the couch, unfolded, or dirty dishes on the counter. Hell, I don't even worry about making the bed unless I'm changing the sheets; it'll just be tore up in 5 minutes anyway.

I'm not that bad off...I can have clean clothes piled on the couch, unfolded, or dirty dishes on the counter. Hell, I don't even worry about making the bed unless I'm changing the sheets; it'll just be tore up in 5 minutes anyway.

Good point...unfortunately I'm married to a borderline OCD neat freak. For example, she rearranged the ornaments I hung on the Xmas tree because 'they didn't look right'.

Whatever. :rolleyes:

Good point...unfortunately I'm married to a borderline OCD neat freak. For example, she rearranged the ornaments I hung on the Xmas tree because 'they didn't look right'.

Whatever. :rolleyes:

Oh, she'd fucking kill me. Then neatly arrange the crime scene for the police.

'Tis the season to be jolly...:D

You get used to it after a few years, and I have the most well arranged dresser drawers in town. ;)

There's nothing wrong with knowing exactly where everything is.

It's just that 5 years of working partially as a Lean manufacturing coordinator in some capacity leaves me wanting a little chaos somewhere in my life. If that happens to be in my closet, then so be it.

There's nothing wrong with knowing exactly where everything is.

It's just that 5 years of working partially as a Lean manufacturing coordinator in some capacity leaves me wanting a little chaos somewhere in my life. If that happens to be in my closet, then so be it.

In my case, my chaos room is where I am right now...otherwise known as "The Office', 'Writers Hangout' or 'The Man Room'.

She has the rest of the house...I have this. She refuses to come in except to get a pencil or a paper clip. Once a month I may dust or vacuum...if I feel like it. :D

In my case, my chaos room is where I am right now...otherwise known as "The Office', 'Writers Hangout' or 'The Man Room'.

She has the rest of the house...I have this. She refuses to come in except to get a pencil or a paper clip. Once a month I may dust or vacuum...if I feel like it. :D

Amen, brother!

I grew up in a "place for everything and everything in its place" house. My mum was a neat freak. Even The daily newspapers had a spot on the buffet (and an order - the local on top, the national under it, the free weekly went on the top of all, but only for one day) and were put in the cupboard every night as the last person went to bed.

I live in "a pigsty" as far as she's concerned. But everything has a home, just because it's not always in it *shrug*

I grew up in a "place for everything and everything in its place" house. My mum was a neat freak. Even The daily newspapers had a spot on the buffet (and an order - the local on top, the national under it, the free weekly went on the top of all, but only for one day) and were put in the cupboard every night as the last person went to bed.

I live in "a pigsty" as far as she's concerned. But everything has a home, just because it's not always in it *shrug*

Hi starr. :kiss:

Everybody has to be someplace, you're in your place, so it must be the place. :D

Mothers never stop being mothers, and they're usually critical of everything, which explains why children are so reluctant to visit once they're free.

Everything had an exact position in mum's place. She even had a roster of meals - we always had fish on Friday and Sunday midday meal was a roast.
If we were to have corned beef, it would be on a Tuesday.

I haven't lived with her for 30 years and I still remember.

Washing was done on Mondays and Fridays, Tuesday was ironing; Wednesday vaccing and dusting, Thursday shopping...beds were stripped on Sundays.

Everything had an exact position in mum's place. She even had a roster of meals - we always had fish on Friday and Sunday midday meal was a roast.
If we were to have corned beef, it would be on a Tuesday.

I haven't lived with her for 30 years and I still remember.

Washing was done on Mondays and Fridays, Tuesday was ironing; Wednesday vaccing and dusting, Thursday shopping...beds were stripped on Sundays.

Ugh...sounds like the Army. A little routine is fine...but to have your whole life coreographed...can you say stifiling? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back