New Adventure, New Thread (M)

Cthulhu1138

Literotica Guru
I am going to see if there is any interest in sharing my thoughts as well as sharing my pics.

Someone I used to know suggested that women want a man to showcase his intelligence as well as his physical attributes.

So with that in mind, a quick story

Like many of the folks here, I am in a less than ideal situation in the relationship department. There is affection, there is a connection, but 'more like a chummy roommate' is an apt description. The passion and flame, if it was ever there, struggles like an ember in the snow.

My kinks are not shared and my appetite for sex dwarfs hers.

So I come here, I look at sexy photos, I read salacious stories, and I share my dirty thoughts.

As for the inaugural pic, it is meant to showcase strength, which I never had before in all my years of trying to be 'strong' and working jobs that required it. It also is meant to showcase balance [*note* doing a squat would have been great but there is no way I could have captured that in a photo] which I am trying to achieve between being who I am and want to be and who society tells me a man my age should be.

I hope that y'all enjoy.

I guess it was not a quick story.
I am no good at telling those.

Attachments

• IMG_20190201_092851.jpg
    IMG_20190201_092851.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Thank you very much!

I must confess that I am a fan of your thread and am honored that you commented.

I hope you will permit me to consider you the sponsor of this newly launched endeavor

Thank you very much!

I must confess that I am a fan of your thread and am honored that you commented.

I hope you will permit me to consider you the sponsor of this newly launched endeavor

awesome. Not only am I an "artist" but I am a "sponsor" of the "arts" too. very awesome.

I meant 'sponsor' in the more nautical sense, especially in light of the fact that I would not consider myself much of an artist.

Attachments

• Lena_Horne_launching_SS_George_Washington_Carver-by-E.-F.-Joseph-public-domain~2.jpg
    Lena_Horne_launching_SS_George_Washington_Carver-by-E.-F.-Joseph-public-domain~2.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20190201_124201.jpg
    IMG_20190201_124201.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 1
Koru

My wife and I took a trip to New Zealand and I was blown away by how lush the country is and the amazing Flora they have.
I really really wanted to get a fern because I love the spiral shape of the ferns as they unfurl which they call 'koru' in the Māori language.

Growing up in Chicago had never seen a fern do that sort of thing

They are everywhere in NZ and are a symbol of growth and rebirth, and many of the species also look like a tentacle, which is sort of my thing. I also tend to draw double-ended spirals when I doodle so, for lack of a better phrase, the symbology and the plants 'spoke' to me

I bought two plants and I named them after our tour guides. sadly, one of them named for our female guide,seems like it did not make it. But the other has been sending up all kinds of new shoots. It makes me very very happy to see those as I work on making myself happier and healthier.

Attachments

• IMG_20190128_180453.jpg
    IMG_20190128_180453.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20190131_104142.jpg
    IMG_20190131_104142.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 0

My wife and I took a trip to New Zealand and I was blown away by how lush the country is and the amazing Flora they have.
I really really wanted to get a fern because I love the spiral shape of the ferns as they unfurl which they call 'koru' in the Māori language.

They are everywhere in NZ and are a symbol of growth and rebirth, and many of the species also look like a tentacle, which is sort of my thing. I also tend to draw double-ended spirals when I doodle so, for lack of a better phrase, the symbology and the plants 'spoke' to me

I bought two plants and I named them after our tour guides. sadly, one of them named for our female guide,seems like it did not make it. But the other has been sending up all kinds of new shoots. It makes me very very happy to see those as I work on making myself happier and healthier.

Great start and looking forward to what you share!

BTW, every time I see your username, I think of Metallica's "Call of Ktulu". :)

I meant 'sponsor' in the more nautical sense, especially in light of the fact that I would not consider myself much of an artist.

Well I choose to believe if I say something with enough conviction, it becomes true, so I am sticking with art. Though I putting most of my effort in getting "the best part of waking up is a tongue in my cunt" to stick and hold true. I just have to believe, right.

Well that is an insightful anecdote It also looks like it would probably be a fairly delicate species, so props for it doing well.

Great start and looking forward to what you share!

BTW, every time I see your username, I think of Metallica's "Call of Ktulu". :)

Thanks! I will try to share cogent, interesting thoughts and stimulating photos.

I hope that you have fond memories of Metallica.

Mr. Lovecraft is not so popular in the literature world as he once was, and many people are trying to reconcile their love of his work with their apprehension of the man [I count myself in that group].

Well I choose to believe if I say something with enough conviction, it becomes true, so I am sticking with art. Though I putting most of my effort in getting "the best part of waking up is a tongue in my cunt" to stick and hold true. I just have to believe, right.

Well that is an insightful anecdote It also looks like it would probably be a fairly delicate species, so props for it doing well.

I will do my best to maintain a facade of artistic integrity. I may need to learn how to use filters.

And perhaps we could work out a trade, since "fellatio makes the best alarm clock" is my secret mantra.
Although embarrassingly my tongue might only reach to Central Alabama.

As for the ferns, they were describe as 'plant divas' so I suppose I should be proud of keeping them going.

I overcomitted to exotic Flora after my return to the cold and snow
I also bought a 3 foot tall 'lancewood' type plant to further remind me of the native forests of Aotearoa.

I will do my best to maintain a facade of artistic integrity. I may need to learn how to use filters.

And perhaps we could work out a trade, since "fellatio makes the best alarm clock" is my secret mantra.
Although embarrassingly my tongue might only reach to Central Alabama.

As for the ferns, they were describe as 'plant divas' so I suppose I should be proud of keeping them going.

I overcomitted to exotic Flora after my return to the cold and snow
I also bought a 3 foot tall 'lancewood' type plant to further remind me of the native forests of Aotearoa.

Haha. I think mine might be a more catchy slogan (or maybe I am biased as it involves my cunt, but whatever)

I will admit to an overabundance over unique plant life on my property, but I do avoid the divas, I tend to describe my method as more survival of the fittest.

Thanks! I will try to share cogent, interesting thoughts and stimulating photos.

Mr. Lovecraft is not so popular in the literature world as he once was, and many people are trying to reconcile their love of his work with their apprehension of the man [I count myself in that group].

I must disagree on Lovecraft's popularity, sure maybe as a man the statement is correct, but there also can come a point where the legacy of a body of work long surpasses the creator, and it has in the case of Lovecraft. His works are so ingrained in horror, sci-fi, and even anime that one can easily see his influence or the influence of those he influenced everywhere. Many will go on and may not know what they are seeing as time continues on and ideas evolve, as with the beginnings and evolution of all concepts in the face of time, but once that level of entrenchment across multi platforms, genres, and even culture is achieved, while one may become unknown, or devalued, popularity is still undeniable.

You indeed have a catchier slogan.

We should work together to address your issue first

As for Lovecraft, are you saying 'with strange eons, even bigotry may die'?

That is a hopeful thought, thank you

You indeed have a catchier slogan.

We should work together to address your issue first

As for Lovecraft, are you saying 'with strange eons, even bigotry may die'?

That is a hopeful thought, thank you

That is exactly my thought, but yet again, I awoke this morning, and my issue remained unaddressed.

And well damn, I guess I am saying that in my long, overly verbous, rambling way. So yeah, that is not dead which can eternal lie.

That is exactly my thought, but yet again, I awoke this morning, and my issue remained unaddressed.

And well damn, I guess I am saying that in my long, overly verbous, rambling way. So yeah, that is not dead which can eternal lie.

We need to work on getting your issue addressed as soon as possible.

We should form a support group.

I have no problem with verbosity or a rambling path to the truth. Many times the journey is as much a joy as the destination.

Furniture

I have broken both of my pinky toes on a piece of furniture.
In college I kicked a bed when I was angry because what else is a dumb angry college kid going to do. I broke my left pinky toe after my wife moved a piece of furniture without telling me and I tried to navigate my way through the living room in the dark.

sometimes we hurt ourselves, sometimes others hurt us, sometimes pain is just an accident.

I have lived and worked on boats for the past two decades. most furniture is built in or at least bolted to a bulkhead and things are soft and rounded. Part of it is an aesthetic and part of it is the knowledge that the world will bounce, the world will roll, and you are bound to bounce into it so everyone takes steps to minimize that damages best they can, including rounding every sharp corner possible.

Not all furniture makers share that love of a radius. Yesterday , I finally took steps to stop myself from parking my shin on the bedposts. It felt good to use some hand tools and make a little bit of a mess.

I miss getting to work with my hands and I miss making a mess.

I still bump into things when I expect the world to roll and it doesn't and I still get hurt.

I guess my point is that some scars we give ourselves and others we are given.

Attachments

• Entry table~2.jpg
    Entry table~2.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20190202_142339.jpg
    IMG_20190202_142339.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 0

Oh yes, fun fact, Metallica is the 'tali' part of my username, so I'm very fond of them!

I have broken both of my pinky toes on a piece of furniture.
In college I kicked a bed when I was angry because what else is a dumb angry college kid going to do. I broke my left pinky toe after my wife moved a piece of furniture without telling me and I tried to navigate my way through the living room in the dark.

sometimes we hurt ourselves, sometimes others hurt us, sometimes pain is just an accident.

I have lived and worked on boats for the past two decades. most furniture is built in or at least bolted to a bulkhead and things are soft and rounded. Part of it is an aesthetic and part of it is the knowledge that the world will bounce, the world will roll, and you are bound to bounce into it so everyone takes steps to minimize that damages best they can, including rounding every sharp corner possible.

Not all furniture makers share that love of a radius. Yesterday , I finally took steps to stop myself from parking my shin on the bedposts. It felt good to use some hand tools and make a little bit of a mess.

I miss getting to work with my hands and I miss making a mess.

I still bump into things when I expect the world to roll and it doesn't and I still get hurt.

I guess my point is that some scars we give ourselves and others we are given.

And all scars have story that tells who we are, so there's that!

Great pictures! Nice little table and I have that same basket. :)

You have great hands and forearms, love the fur on them, thank you! :heart:

And all scars have story that tells who we are, so there's that!

Great pictures! Nice little table and I have that same basket. :)

You have great hands and forearms, love the fur on them, thank you! :heart:

I never knew that about you.
So this thread was good for something after all.

I got that basket as part of a gift a long time ago.

The table I actually built myself (with lots of help and direction.). It is my attempt at learning a craft and dealing with not working on an old wooden boat anymore.

Attachments

• IMG_20190203_085820.jpg
    IMG_20190203_085820.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20190203_085603.jpg
    IMG_20190203_085603.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 0

I think it is plain to see that I could use a skilled hand and an artistic eye.

It took me a minute to get my mind out of the gutter (unusual hair growth) in that first one. :eek:. The second one is so much better. 😉

It took me a minute to get my mind out of the gutter (unusual hair growth) in that first one. :eek:. The second one is so much better. 😉

The first pic is a quilting piece someone in my wife's family made. They are artsy.

It looks like a photo of a retina and I was trying to be clever.

As for having one's head in the gutter, there is more than one thing a skilled pair of hands can handle.

😈

The first pic is a quilting piece someone in my wife's family made. They are artsy.

It looks like a photo of a retina and I was trying to be clever.

As for having one's head in the gutter, there is more than one thing a skilled pair of hands can handle.

😈

I always knew skilled hands had a good purpose. I just figured dokie something different when I wasn't such a perv. 😂

Back