Naughtiness at Work?

To be naughty at work is such a fantasy. To be someone's sexcretary....but I do take pictures when at my desk sometimes and post them on my pic thread here.

Oh don't you worry, I'm well aware of your at work naughty photos. If only we worked at the same place, I would make it my priority to take your fantasy to reality. :devil:

my go to fantasy is having my boss hand me her panties mid day to go have fun with. I get to see them when she bends over nearly daily!

I worked part time before and during college, and I sucked off a lot of guys I worked with/for. I fucked a few as well, but BJs were my go to activity back then.

I have never engaged in any sexual activity or even flirting at the job I have had all but a year out of the last five and a half. I took a year off from it when my life was spiraling out of control, and during the first six months of that year I worked several jobs, including stripping (for two weeks) and at a brothel (for about seven weeks). Sex and flirting was of course necessary parts of those. I also spent most of those six months buzzed or drunk. It was a dark time in my life.

These days, I am married and back at my career, so I am a good girl at work. I do have a female co-worker who has popped up in a fantasy or two, but I would never act on that.

In my twenties I worked in an office that was mainly people my age and also predominantly women. We used to go drinking in a pub across the road on a Friday quite a lot, which inevitably led to a few fun situations. I remember once sneaking back into the office late at night and fooling around on our desks. Brought back a few drunken memories on Monday morning when I got to work and my desk was still disheveled.
The best story though has to be arranging for the building doorman to keep watch for me and a girl while we used the toilet in the main lobby at lunchtime. We were in there for about an hour, fucking on the floor, against the mirror and sat on the toilet. He must have been listening outside.
Things have calmed down as I've got older but I still have fun when I can, including wearing a small butt plug for a day and wanking into a colleagues panties for her in the toilet.

The naughtiest I've been at work was my senior year of highschool when a girl I worked with started coming onto me. I'd never been with another girl before and was very curious. She would come back to the area I worked and grab my ass or breasts. There was a couch in our break room and one day just the two of us were in there and she strattled me and it turned into a full blown make out session with our hands exploring each other (on top Of clothes only unfortunately). The way her hands were all over me mixed with the way she kissed me and was grinding on me, we were both incredibly wet by the time our break was over. We never got to finish what we started, she ended up leaving for a better job a week later.

The naughtiest I've been at work was my senior year of highschool when a girl I worked with started coming onto me. I'd never been with another girl before and was very curious. She would come back to the area I worked and grab my ass or breasts. There was a couch in our break room and one day just the two of us were in there and she strattled me and it turned into a full blown make out session with our hands exploring each other (on top Of clothes only unfortunately). The way her hands were all over me mixed with the way she kissed me and was grinding on me, we were both incredibly wet by the time our break was over. We never got to finish what we started, she ended up leaving for a better job a week later.

that is fucking hot!

I was working in a computer retail store back in the day....I had the hots for a coworker named Mark. He had the nicest smile and was always a gentleman. Very handsome and well built.

One day it was just the 2 of us in the store. I always enjoyed flirting with Mark and chatting about our workday.....we started to make some serious eye contact that went beyond our trivial conversation. I was standing in his cubicle and I took his hand and guided him toward my Juicy Lucy so that he could feel how wet I was.

He smiled and began to rub Lucy over, under, sideways and down through my panties (which were soaked) . I told him that I needed him and we ended up going out for dinner after work and then back to my apartment that evening for a zesty session!

Those were the days!

There is this really cute messenger that always flirts with me when he makes a delivery. I do flirt back but I've never taken things further mainly because I don't want to get fired and I certainly wouldn't want my husband to find out. Still, I've been tempted at times. Playing on Lit at work does make me horny.:rolleyes:

There is this really cute messenger that always flirts with me when he makes a delivery. I do flirt back but I've never taken things further mainly because I don't want to get fired and I certainly wouldn't want my husband to find out. Still, I've been tempted at times. Playing on Lit at work does make me horny.:rolleyes:

Glad to know someone else is playing on Lit and feeling horny at work. Getting quite worked up right now! ;)

You know you're gonna let him fuck you eh ;) :D

This is very erotic, the secret grope of bum or boob leading to your sofa session that anyone could have walked in on, I'm just sorry to hear you were left wanting.

If you keep playing on Lit at work maybe you'll get yourself horny enough to do something about your messenger, when it happens be sure to share the details with me here. :devil:

Remember that episode of Seinfeld with the chick who wore an open jacket and bra to work?

That was totally based on me. :cool: Plus, I'll frequently forget that I'm not wearing panties and set open-legged on the stairs while having lunch.

Oh My! I'd love to have lunch with you...while sitting a short distance away LOL! I'll buy, of course. :rolleyes:

I've had a female supervisor at a previous job who would accidently brush up against me while bending over or lean over a table to give me a nice view...she wasn't too shabby for being nearly 20 years my senior either! Never acted on any of it as she was married and I was in a relationship at the time.

I've had a female supervisor at a previous job who would accidently brush up against me while bending over or lean over a table to give me a nice view...she wasn't too shabby for being nearly 20 years my senior either! Never acted on any of it as she was married and I was in a relationship at the time.

Stupid man. ;)

my go to fantasy is having my boss hand me her panties mid day to go have fun with. I get to see them when she bends over nearly daily!

Similar here, my ex supervisor is 20 years older than me, still hot.

Always dresses smart but VPL and window light mean I know what underwear she chooses.....

Lovely! x

Mmmmm, I better get a messengers job near your office Annie and hopefully deliver a full package when you have been playing on Lit, I promise its our secret xx

A true story I promise:- A while ago I worked as a salesman and one of the secretaries in the company was a very sexy woman called Linda, I must admit I had the serious hots for her but couldn't really try anything because the big problem was her boyfriend (a much older bloke who was divorced) also worked for the same company and in an office on the same floor where we both had our desks. Some of the other guys in the office would tease Linda about wearing stockings and suspenders to work, they had made assumptions on tell tale bumps beneath tight skirts. However Linda and I would flirt whenever we could, the best times were when I rung in for messages and she would happen to answer my call and I could be really suggestive with her over the phone, she enjoyed the banter but she had to be careful how she answered my filthy questions to her on the phone because of the other woman in the office who were in earshot. Well one morning I had called into the office, it was fairly quiet and I was feeling particularly horny and we both began flirting like mad. After a while of getting on with some work I saw her pass my office making her way to the small kitchen room to make a coffee, I followed a minute or so later and we started to flirt again, her boyfriend was now very close, he was sitting in the office just across the corridor, but I was so horny for her I carried on and asked her if she was wearing stockings and suspenders on that day, "Why don't you see for yourself" she said, I took a pace toward her and gently ran my hand over her skirt at the top of her lovely thighs and around to her gorgeously round bum, she was of course wearing them and didn't mind at all my hands appreciating her curves, this immediately caused a swelling of my cock, she was moving her hand toward the bulge in my suit trousers when the kitchen door started to open and we quickly moved apart, it was her boyfriend asking if she would make him a coffee, she said yes and took the mug from him, he didn't suspect anything I don't think, but I immediately made my way back to my desk with a raging hard on, thankfully nobody saw me and I reached my desk and adjusted my cock. A minute or so later she appeared with my coffee and placed it on the desk, "We better go to lunch together soon" she said, I was about to answer yes when a colleague appeared and started to talk to me about work or something similar. The moment passed, the days and the weeks passed and neither of us plucked up the courage to take it further. I always regret not having wonderful sex with the lovely Linda, I guess her partner and my wife wouldn't have been best pleased if they had found out!!

Something unexpected

Something unexpected that happened yesterday. I have an employee who is rather petite and I asked her to assist me. I had a bundle of multiple tubes of rolled up paper that I was trying to tape together so I could carry them easily and not drop any. Each roll of paper is about 3ft long and varied in diameter and so I scooped them all together at one end and compressed them as much as possible and asked her to hold them whilst I taped around the bundle. As she stretched her arms around the bundle to take it out of my arms, she placed her tiny breast against the back of my hand. Obviously I was a little surprised as there has been no indication of anything of that type of interest from her in the past. I confess I paused for a few extra seconds allowing her to get the bundle of papers under control. We finished our task and there was no acknowledgement by either of us of as to what had transpired.

Back