Lit Camming

NightNurseXxX

Literotica Guru
Alright.. so I'm sure there are lots of folks on here who wouldn't mind camming with other Lit people.. my question is where can we go for "group" camming? If such a thing even exists…
I remember with another site I participated on we'd have stickam dates but apparently that doesn't exist anymore.
Just a thought.. it'd be fun to put faces or torsos or w/e you'd want to show to names :cool:

Any ideas?

I think you can make a tiny chat room? I think that's the best way to go about it... But I wholeheartedly back this idea ;P

Good idea and this thread will have legs but not sure I really have any ideas sorry. :(

on camming now but always up for a group session :devil: can you do it with skype? never tried

I've literally only ever used Skype to chat with my sister lol so I don't really know the capabilities there…

I'll be up for a few hours if anyone gets any bright ideas!

Alright.. so I'm sure there are lots of folks on here who wouldn't mind camming with other Lit people.. my question is where can we go for "group" camming? If such a thing even exists…
I remember with another site I participated on we'd have stickam dates but apparently that doesn't exist anymore.
Just a thought.. it'd be fun to put faces or torsos or w/e you'd want to show to names :cool:

Any ideas?

I think any group with you in it will be very popular ;)

I'm not aware of any such sites though.

And honestly I'd prefer 1 on 1 to 1 girl 20 wankers :p

I think any group with you in it will be very popular ;)

I'm not aware of any such sites though.

And honestly I'd prefer 1 on 1 to 1 girl 20 wankers :p

:heart: sweet

And! if you stand out amongst the 20 wankers, its how you can more easily get the girl 1 on 1 :cool:

Hi NightNurse and friends!

I've set up a skype group... pm with your skype id and I'll add you to a chat...

lets hope this works!

x

Hey NightNurse... PM sent... come grab us in the chat... couple of guys getting restless here!

x

I have yet to try it but I think FaceFlow would work for this. I would be up for it if the time is right ;)

I think you can make a tiny chat room? I think that's the best way to go about it... But I wholeheartedly back this idea ;P

I think this is the winner… from what I can see it's almost exactly like stickam

Now… idk the rules for nudity and whatnot… so beware lol

I think this is the winner… from what I can see it's almost exactly like stickam

Now… idk the rules for nudity and whatnot… so beware lol

Very sensible warning. Some guys would be shocked and deeply offended at seeing you devoid of clothes, or for that matter anyone. I Mean, the very hint of sexual content is ludicrous, especially around here.

Well let me know what you decide - I'd love to see you

Last edited by a moderator:
oh goodness, can Skype hold all of us? Tiny chat? Just pick a place and I'll follow lol
I'll probably only be up for another hour or 2

In the future you might check out setting up a room on Camfrog. You can set it to 18 and up so no issues with nudity. Lots of great people to chat with there as well.

not so sure about group chat...

but ... late night advice from a nurse.. would always be welcome.
The problem is when I get into conversations like that I always get these awkward body reactions.... medical advice might help.

I am watching this thread with great interest and would love to participate if we find a solution
Is there a world record for the most people cumming at the same time?

:heart: sweet

And! if you stand out amongst the 20 wankers, its how you can more easily get the girl 1 on 1 :cool:

Ha, so no pressure right? :p

Did you end up finding a good medium?
Allas I had to get up an get to work, darn these time zones!

Back