College new roommate (closed for MzSeductress)

Jon could feel Cara's hips moving on his cock. He asked her "Do you need your toy again, if so please use it as much as you want." Jon smiles hoping she remembers his cock is her toy now. Jon looks up with pleading eyes as he wants to know shes happy as he loves the feel of them together. They feel as one to him.
 
Last edited:
Cara moaned softly and grinned " Mmmhmm I think I do Jon, do you need some more of your burrito?" She teased and grinned
 
Jon smiles and says "I am always hungry. Do you want me on my back as I have my meal?"

It just popped into Jon's head, sooner or later. They will have to tell there parents they are sharing a room. If they come to visit they will see the bed. Jon asks "Cara, I know this isn't the best time to bring this up. What are we going to tell are parents. Sooner or later one of are family's will come to visit and see are bed. If we tell them about us, when we go to visit we wont need to hide us... I can eat my hot little burrito as much as we want then."

He starts to slowly push her on her back as he starts to kiss her neck and collarbone area. Jon smiles and says "You know, if we get a new twin mattress and only need one bed. We will have more room in here. Do you want to have to cuddle up pressing are nude body's together at night as we all asleep or should we get that queen?" Jon started to kiss her neck and shoulder more looking up at her. Seeing her face try and get a idea on her thoughts.
 
Last edited:
Cara grinned looking at him and knee he was right, they wanted to be together and somehow fate had put the two of them together there was no sense in hiding it. She nodded and said " Yes , we can get the queen baby, that way we can get more comfortable."

She gasped feeling his lips on her and said " And ... I think it's best that we tell them Jon.. we can't seem to keep our hands off of each other."She giggled
 
Jon says "I agree"Then he lowers his mouth to her left nipple and start to role it on his top front teeth as he lightly sucks her breasts. He stops long enought "Are you expecting them to call anytime soon or wait for you to call them?" With that he starts back teasing her breast and nipple.
 
Cara sighed and moaned barely hearing his question focusing on what he was doing and said " Mmmm they should be video calling later on baby.. I think we should be dressed for that me"she chuckled and groaned wrapping her legs around him.
 
Jon nods as his mouth keeps teasing Cara's left breast and his hands move to her right one. One hand squeezing her breast from the side the other hand playing with her right nipple.

Jon pauses to ask "Do you want to get dressed so we can brake in the new bed?" Then he continues teasing Cara's breast.
 
Last edited:
Cara grinned and nodded " Mmm yeah Jon, we probably should go get the mattress baby, we'd be a lot more comfortable "she said and leaned down kissing him deeply.

She climbed off from him reluctantly and admired his amazing body.
 
Jon lays on his back and watches her get up. He smiles and says "I am going to get a good view of your ass when you go digging in the closet. I hope we keep the bed here." He extends his hand to her hip running the tips of his fingers on the the outside of her left leg and hip. He wonders what his burrito is going to put on today. He starts to chuckle as he likes that nickname of hers. He moans out contently "Oh my burrito mmmmmmmm."

As he lays there looking up at her while shes looking in the closet. In his head he wonders how long ago did things feel like they belong together. He tries to think back but as far back as he can remember it felt normal that they where together. Be it walking with his arm around her shoulder or leaning into each other watching movies. He couldn't think of a time where they didn't feel as one. He realized they where always what the other needed. Best friend to get into trouble with to sounding board/vent when they needed to talk. He smiles now thinking they are there for each other sexual too.

They really where becoming one.
 
Last edited:
Cara smiled at how relaxed she was being naked in front of him fully as she found an outfit She giggled as he called her his burrito and blushed slightly as he admired her because she wasn't used to men staring at her like he had been just now it was amazing.

She found a nice simple dress to slide into and she held sit up against herself and turned looking at him " What do you think Jon? This look ok?"
 
Jon grins watching her be so relaxed as she slips into her simple dress. "Oh burrito, I love it and it will drive me nuts all day." He sighs and says "I should be getting dressed then too huh?" He gets up and moves to the little desk mounted to the wall that has a few draws under the top..He opens one up pulling a pair of jeans out and then the one below it has his polo shirts.

He slips into the strait legged blue jeans and pulls on a light blue polo shirt then says "lets go find us a bed." He turns to face Cara letting his eyes move up and down her body with a approving smile.
 
Cara grinned and nodded grabbing her purse with one hand and his hand with the other and the two of them headed toward the door and down to her car so they could shop for the perfect mattress for the two of them to share.

She got to the store and parked and grinned again unable to stop herself " I'd never thought the two of us would be out shopping for our apartment together "She said
 
Jon says "I kinda did think we would move in sometime together in a apartment or small rented home, but never thought it would be like this. Don't get me wrong. It feels totally natural for us and I love it. I think my folks are shocked it taken us this long. *chuckles* My dad asked if we where together when we where in school. "*gives her a kiss on the cheek and tries to slip his hand into her hand.
 
Last edited:
Cara smirked and said "My mom thought we were too honestly.. I just didn't known you thought of me like that you know?.." She giggled " We were kids.. young dumb kids and I guess then it wasn't right but now it's right..it's perfect" She said and leaned against him as they walked.
 
Jon smiles and asks "What kind of bed do you want? A soft one?" Jon's mind was going a mile a minute as he wonders how dumb could he be of been? How could he not of seen this all the years ago. All the bad dates he could have avoided over the years.

Jon says "I was so dumb I didn't see us being like this. How blind I was." Jon removed his hand from her hand, and moved his around to around her far hip. Jon enjoys being so close as they walk.

After walking a bit Jon says "Hey this may be a silly question, but did you ever think of me like that back then? *He waits for her response*.... I noticed you as a woman, but never thought of you like that. I kinda had my blinders on being happy as friends and never thought of more. Tho I did notice how good you looked in the different outfits and swimsuits."
 
Last edited:
Cara grinned and said " We were both blind, I used to think of us like that sometimes, but we both were doing our own thing Jon" she laughed " and I noticed you watching sometimes but I guess we were both too afraid to act on it huh?"She teased

" I think we're can go for semi firm...if it's too soft I don't think I'd be comfortable "
 
Jon walks smiling with her and nods in agreement to them both being blind. Jon lets his mind somewhat slip off into thought of if there parents thought they where sleeping with each other. How come they didn't try and hinder the sleep overs. Jon is still listening to her as he wonders could the parents want them together? This thinking gets Jon's cock hard.

Her laughing snaps him out off it and he laughs with her. He says "Ya we must of been in are own little worlds."

He smiles and asks for her hand. He plans to slip it into his front pocket so she can feel he is hard.

A few steps later she says she wants it semi firm. He grins and says "I can sleep with it any way, so as long as you like it that is what counts. My little burrito."*Grins playfully* as he wasn't just talking about the bed.

Jon loved how they could tease each other, and it felt so right. Along with being so physical close to each other. Knowing if they needed each other for just company or more. Both of them willing to be that for the other.
 
Last edited:
Is looking for a new co-writer for the female MC role... Willing to restart it in a new thread.
 
Back
Top