Are you dominant or submissive

I really get off on being a submissive bitch cuckold, but also have fantasies of just being a guys bitch. I would be on my knees looking up at my Dom, and worshipping his superior cock. To be the sissy girl with a dom man.
 
Switch

I feel I am a beta but a true switch. If there is a clear alpha who can’t be tamed or is better at domming than me i immediately crave to be submissive to them.

But I can’t only be submissive. I crave the control I have over others in manipulating them and since I am a very good sub as well I like to learn and navigate subs to push themselves.

Would love to talk to more people like this
 
I am absolutely a Dominant. I am a gentleman, but absolutely feel I am a protector and very much someone who likes to be in control. Always. I hate to feel like I’m not on top of things.
 
I’m a Dom. I really love looking after my Subby, and pushing her boundaries and buttons. Always make sure she comes before I allow myself to
 
I feel I am a beta but a true switch. If there is a clear alpha who can’t be tamed or is better at domming than me i immediately crave to be submissive to them.

But I can’t only be submissive. I crave the control I have over others in manipulating them and since I am a very good sub as well I like to learn and navigate subs to push themselves.

Would love to talk to more people like this

Feeling this way more than ever. There are some times where I just feel the need to serve and obey.

And then hours sometimes minutes later I see or say something that makes me want to take control back.

Anyone else like this?
 
Confused

MOST of the time I feel like a true bedroom submissive. I enjoy deferring all decisions to others. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to don a little leather and spank the hell out of a man. I'm still confused on that, because I don't think I'd be able to leave that in the bedroom. It evolves into a respect thing, and I don't believe I could respect someone who would allow a person like me to subjugate them. No respect means I'm limited in what I can feel for a person. So.... yeah probably submissive then.
 
...I don't believe I could respect someone who would allow a person like me to subjugate them.

...but you're ok with allowing yourself to be 'subjected'? Does this imply you have little or no respect for yourself?

I see submission as a gift that requires strength to give, requiring understanding and tenderness to ensure it is not abuse. I do not see it as subjugation, rather an interaction between trusting partners and expression of love that trancends the daily roles we find ourselves in.
 
Respect

I don't respect myself. I'm somewhat of a brat and I enjoy that and the punishment that comes with it. I don't know what that makes me, but respectable in my world does not allow for feelings like this.
 
Seems like a big lead for the submissives

Has anyone done a count up?
 
I'm definitely a Dominant Male.. being young black and successful goes perfect with my Dominant alpha personality
 
100% switch!
Meaning that I thoroughly enjoy both sides. But physical aspect only, no degradation/humiliation for me - I respect myself and my partner too much to take it seriously.

Played Dom side with humiliation aspect couple times in chats, did not like it at all. Judging by the feedback, I was rather good at it, but I did not feel any satisfaction on my end at all. It was with much younger men and my main feeling was "How do I show him that this is not right? That he is no less worth than everybody else, no matter what size his cock is and what underwear he likes to wear? Aaaaa! He needs help as soon as possible!!!" So no, sicological dominance (or submission, for that matter) is definitly not for me.
 
Back
Top