How many wifes want to suck another mans cock?

How many women would like to suck another mans fat cock if your husband was ok?

• Hell yes

Votes: 346 58.3%
  • yes

Votes: 102 17.2%
  • If he wants me too

Votes: 97 16.4%
  • no

Votes: 48 8.1%

• Total voters
I think it's a turn on for a lot of wives out there. Mine included :)

We talk about it and share the fantasies on our minds including this one. It's really brought us closer actually

Oh Hell yeah, I love sucking other men's dicks And in my religion Giving oral sex Is not considered cheating. I can't resist sucking a dick, A guy does not have to ask Me twice to suck his dick. Hell the guys that work in our cemetery on the grounds crew every one of them has had a blow job from me at one time or another . my husband knows mostly everyday that one our men employees on the grounds crew has gotten a. blowjob from me that day.

Last edited:
I would love to watch my wife suck another man, and maybe even help her😉

Our situation is much like this. My wife cheated on me twice. She now knows that getting laid by other men turns me on. So when she indulges again it won't be cheating as she has my full approval.

And just to stay on topic, my wife hasn't given me any details of her trysts yet but I know my wife. She sucked both guys cocks.

Nice to see this thread jump started. Obviously a lot has changed for the better for me since.

My wife is sucking another man's cock. She tells me when and has my full approval. As a matter of fact, I estimate in another five hours his big cock will be in her mouth again.

My sub Darla approached me with the idea of watching her suck another mans cock. I said go right ahead as long as he cums on your face and not in your mouth.Needless to say it never happened. Darla turned out to be major cra cra and I had to leave for fear of my life.:confused:

Mine doesn't even like to suck mine, I doubt she would be up for someone else. However if she did, I would be OK with it. Maybe she would learn some new tricks and bring them back to me.

Mine doesn't even like to suck mine, I doubt she would be up for someone else. However if she did, I would be OK with it. Maybe she would learn some new tricks and bring them back to me.

In this dept. you're a bigger man than me. There's stuff that my wife doesn't do between the sheets, like let me cum in her mouth. If she let her lover do that before me them I'd be pissed. On the other hand, if he wanted something sexual from her that I didn't care for then I'd want her to do everything she could to accommodate him.

I love that there's an overwhelmingly high percentage for " hell yeah!" here. My wife included!

A carful

Yes, speaking for my wife. From our camper van on a warm summer night on Mount Tamalpais in Mill Valley, California, I watched her dance naked under a full moon. Suddenly headlights came on her from a car we hadn't seen parked under the trees across the clearing. She ran back to me, but then we agreed they were probably just young kids afraid to get out of their car. I suggested she visit them, naked. She said she wouldn't want anything more than to suck them off. We snuck around the clearing, hidden by the trees. I told her to knock on the driver's side window, talk with them to see if she would feel safe, and watched her moonlit bottom swaying as she padded barefoot away from me, leaving me sitting against a tree near the car's back bumper. She talked with them only a minute, looking through the window to the back seat several times, then got in. I heard the sounds, saw when the car reacted to when somebody changed position, and I think waited more than an hour. She sucked off five guys more than twice each, once fighting one who insisted on fucking her, telling him her "bodyguard" was just behind the car, and that I was armed. She said that, yes, she'd swallowed everyone and that they'd treated her very nicely.

Last edited:
Yes, speaking for my wife. From our camper van on a warm summer night on Mount Tamalpais in Mill Valley, California, I watched her dance naked under a full moon. Suddenly headlights came on her from a car we hadn't seen parked under the trees across the clearing. She ran back to me, but then we agreed they were probably just young kids afraid to get out of their car. I suggested she visit them, naked. We snuck around the clearing, hidden by the trees. I told her to knock on the driver's side window, talk with them to see if she would feel safe, and watched her moonlit bottom sway as she left me slitting against a tree near the car's back bumper. She talked with them only a minute, looking through the window to the back seat several times, then got in. I heard the sounds, saw when the car reacted to when somebody changed position, and I think waited more than an hour. She sucked off five guys more than twice each, once fighting one who insisted on fucking her, telling him her "bodyguard" was just behind the car, and that I was armed. She said that, yes, she'd swallowed everyone and that they'd treated her very nicely.

Holy shit! And I was happy that my wife sucked just one other cock this weekend!!

Yes, speaking for my wife. From our camper van on a warm summer night on Mount Tamalpais in Mill Valley, California, I watched her dance naked under a full moon. Suddenly headlights came on her from a car we hadn't seen parked under the trees across the clearing. She ran back to me, but then we agreed they were probably just young kids afraid to get out of their car. I suggested she visit them, naked. She said she wouldn't want anything more than to suck them off. We snuck around the clearing, hidden by the trees. I told her to knock on the driver's side window, talk with them to see if she would feel safe, and watched her moonlit bottom swaying as she padded barefoot away from me, leaving me sitting against a tree near the car's back bumper. She talked with them only a minute, looking through the window to the back seat several times, then got in. I heard the sounds, saw when the car reacted to when somebody changed position, and I think waited more than an hour. She sucked off five guys more than twice each, once fighting one who insisted on fucking her, telling him her "bodyguard" was just behind the car, and that I was armed. She said that, yes, she'd swallowed everyone and that they'd treated her very nicely.

10 nuts in an hour....:rolleyes:

My wife used to love sucking cocks but went through a complete personality change many years ago and would not think of doing it now, l would love to see her surrounded by cocks each taking their turn in her mouth, then shooting their cum over her face and into her mouth.

Luckily l have a girlfriend who loves doing it.

The wife has done it many times in the past and I did enjoy watching it.

Back